Adem Ljajic

scotty1974

Can you tell me why Adem Ljajic is at Manchester United in the default database, which is correct as he has only been loaned back to Partizan for first team experience, but in Patch 10.2 hes at Partizan? (hes not even a Partizan player anymore)... i think sigames need to sort this out

Can you tell me why Adem Ljajic is at Manchester United in the default database, which is correct as he has only been loaned back to Partizan for first team experience, but in Patch 10.2 hes at Partizan? (hes not even a Partizan player anymore)... i think sigames need to sort this out

Adem Ljajic doesn't play for man u they didn't buy him in the end

well the player himself and alex ferguson said it was over him not being able to get a work permit. nothing to do with them not wanting him or not being happy with his progress. that was just one of the many false rumours

Yup and the Brittish imigration office confirmed this too.

I always have great concerns how a professional player cannot get a license in this country when myself (ok i may have several privileges) could get easy permit to study. even if such a league and game is so professional, you have learned me a fact here.

I always have great concerns how a professional player cannot get a license in this country when myself (ok i may have several privileges) could get easy permit to study. even if such a league and game is so professional, you have learned me a fact here.

Residential permits for study are easy to obtain, but we're talking about work permits here, a totally different thing.

From inside knowledge I know that Alex Ferguson / Man U put a lot of work into their presentations to the civil servants and former professional footballers / managers who investigate the application and make the decision, which is why they are generally more successful than other clubs. They must have big concerns with this bloke.

Archived