[FM10] Story of a terrible manager switching from FM08

H2ONeon

this my first thread of a story.

I am managing Manchester United in the premier league. I am now 3 seasons through running the english leagues down too the Blue Square North/South.

Anyway on with the story. I started my game with no club. and went half way through the season that way,Then like out of nowhere Bath City sacked their manager and then offered me a three year deal. I took the job which then turned out to be a bad idea, I lost 4 of my first games in the Blue Square South so then decided to retire and take control of manchester united which turned out to be a good idea. I blasted through my first season coming 5th in the Premier League and getting knocked out of the Champions League in the First Knockout Round and qualifying for the Euro Cup for the next season. Wayne Rooney was probably one of the best strikers that season scoring 20 goals in 30 appearances which caused him to be voted the fans player of the year for that season. Also in that season i signed Gary Cahill and Jose Angel. For the next season i won the Euro Cup. But was on Holiday in game for the next two seasons so didnt see what happened.

So that was my game up untill now what do you guys think?

:D:D:D

UPDATE

By the the end of the season manchester united had finished 6th which is a bad bad bad drop down from the finish's from the other seasons. I went to the board room and asked them to Expand Old Trafford which they decided to do. Saying they would do it on 11/7 and expand it too 100000 seater. The post season came and all players went on holiday and i went on a spending spree letting Vidic,Evra and Owen leave the club. I had 48 Million pounds to spend so went on a player spree signing Arteta for 10 Million, Ronaldinho on a free and Phil jagielka for 10 million. Which was a boost for the club considering they finished sixth. The European Championships had just finished and England,Italy and Norway sacking their Managers. Considering i had just signed a New contract with manchester united for 3 years at 100K A week i thought hard then decided to apply for the england and italy jobs eventually being offered the job at england. I thought about it then resigned from Manchester United to let another manager to lead them to glory and took the job at england so as i start my new job at england i start a whole new chapter of my game as one of the best known managers in my game at the moment.

Look out for the next update coming soon. Thanks for reading :)

:D:D:D

Archived