894 members have voted

1. 1. Which Version of this tactic has worke the best for you

• Original complete Dominace for patch 10.0 and 10.1
    • Complete Dominace 10.2
    • Complete Dominace 10.2 Craggswfc Better Defence
    • Complete Dominace 10.2 Ohanzee's Classic Tweak
    • Complete Dominace 10.2 The Hybrid/Joint Venture
    • Complete Dominace 10.2 Elephant Stones Nike Defence

well I'm man city finished 2nd 3 times in row so switched to this tactic and won league with 95 points 30 wins 5 draws and 3 defeats, won league cup and semi of CL. I'm gonna start season 15/16 now having managed spurs in first few seasons and got them to 3rd in 10/11.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Damn, my 2nd season with York and i think the AI has now cracked this tactic as we have lost 3 games in a row and conceded 9.

I was top aswell by 6 points with 17 played, i'm now 2nd and hanging on. Maybe i should switch for a while.

I stuck with the tactic despite losing 3 in a row and i'm glad i did because my results picked up again soon after. I dunno if its a bug in the game or something but my slump in form came around the same time as the year before (mid-season) and then picked up again.

I switched to ohanzee's version and it was working ok but then i lost at home quite convincingly, maybe it works for better quality sides i dunno. I used cragswfc better defence version (his 1st version) and my defence wasn't conceding as many and i noticed we defended corners better too.

Here is the league table

<a  href=lg2.png' alt='lg2.png'>

Hopefully i get promoted to the championship which would make 3 back to back promotions which would be great but i'm quite a negative person lol so not expecting us to.

Just to let you know what i look for in each position.

Goalie: Aerial Ability, Reflexes, Handling, Concentration, Positioning, Command Of Area, One on Ones, Composure, Decisions & Agility.

Fullbacks: Work Rate, Teamwork, Pace, Stamina, Positioning, Crossing, Tackling, Marking, Anticipation, Concentration & Acceleration.

Centre Backs: Heading, Marking, Tackling, Work Rate, Strength, Positioning, Anticipation, Determination & Jumping.

Def Midfielder: Passing, Determination, Anticipation, Stamina, Teamwork, Work Rate, Tackling, Strength, Heading, Marking, Concentration, Decisions & Positioning.

Center Midfielder: Determination, Passing, Work Rate, Stamina, First Touch, Off The Ball, Anticipation, Marking, Tackling, Decisions, Positioning & Teamwork.

Att Midfielder: Creativity, First Touch, Driblling, Acceleration, Off The Ball, Pace, Passing, Finishing, Technique, Decisions, Flair & Work Rate.

Forward (Left): Finishing, Dribbling, First Touch, Technique, Off The Ball, Flair, Pace, Strength, Balance, Composure, Crossing, Heading, Anticipation & Work Rate.

Poacher (Right): Finishing, First Touch, Off The Ball, Composure, Determination, Pace, Technique, Dribbling, Anticipation, Acceleration, Agility & Balance.

Generally i look for players for 12+ on all the required attributes, the bigger the club then you should be able to get players with 13/14/15 for all the attributes, the forwards are the hardest to get and i think mine have 11+ on the attributes.

For those who cannot be bothered to go through all the attributes i will upload them to make it easier.

You can download them from here http://cci_zipster.webs.com/Zipsters%20Player%20Filters.pft

I am looking forward to my 3rd season and usually i would say an improvement but i would still be delighted with a decent league position and well just enjoy the champions league.

Hi Man,

I am using Mr. Hough tactics too but it seems so hard to break Barcelona and Real Madrid dominance.. I am valencia by the way.. It's been 4 season and the best season I got is probably the 4th one when I reached 3rd position.. 1 st season I got to 5, then 4, then 5 and now 3rd.. By the way, I am switching to Mr. Hough's tactics again at the start of season 4..

La Liga is kinda tough.. barca and madrid completely destroyed everybody.. Not to mention, Atletico and Sevilla did very well.. Atletico got Dzeko and di maria on their line up too.. Aguero and Dzeko ? You can guarantee goal galore..

Mine is ok.. I have Villa, Soldado, and Muniain on top.. I feel bad to Villa.. He scored 30+ goal every season but we have no trophy yet.. The team sometimes lose point against weaker team like Getafe, ect..

By the way this is my squad :

GK:Palop, Ochoa

DC: Sakho, Otamendi, Alexis

DR:Azpilicueta, Miquel Torres

DL: Dodo, Ivan Marcano

DM: Sandro, Annan, Camacho -> Probably gonna sell annan because camacho is spanish and he always away for african cup

MC: Gourcuff, Hamsik, Affellay, and Canalles coming start of season 5

AMC: Mata, Silva

FW: Soldado, Villa, Muniain

Now I am switching to Ohanzee mod.. I tested it for 3 months and it pleased me.. Less red card but still cant score enough.. Even though we did good, Madrid and barca already 10 points ahead of us from December.. :(

@Zipster

I tried your filter.. Gourcuff, Silva, and Hamsik are not on it.. Bounnanotte was there.. I think I will get him since affellay want to leave due to cant adjust lifestyle.. Sandro too... My question : should I sell Gourcuff, Mata, and Hamsik to accommodate your filter system ? If not, where do you think I should put Hamsik, Silva, and Guorcuff to get a good result?

@All

I am on may now and season 5 is 3 months away.. Who do you think on my squad deserve to stay? Should I do complete overhaul ?

Need your help..

Thanks guys..

Strikers not scoring on CCCs is just something you have to live with atm, it's just the way it is in this patch. They might as well rename Clear Cut Changes to Completely Crappy Chances.

Hence why this tactic is therefore ineffective.

Yea, very ineffective. Rossi, Rooney and Paloschi just scored 123 goals put together in one season. Horrible really. I'm sure if you try some other tactic they'd score 200 instead. Yea I'm being sarcastic, cause you're being daft.

It's not the tactics fault that the crappiest goal keepers in the world become Walter Zenga on speed in this patch. It happens no matter what tactic you play. This tactic creates more chances than any other I've tried so you score more and you also miss more chances.

You choose to look at the missed chances. Most people, the ones that look for positives instead of negatives, would look at the amount of created chances (and the amount of goals) and be happy with that instead.

Right this is Ofanzee's Modded Classic tactic with my elegant twist on things i haven't been using OI's but if i would i'd use what i have posted in the OP.

http://hotfile.com/dl/22712054/d94fea7/Joint_venture_(Middlesbrough_Feb_2010).tac.html

I've changed the fullbacks the defending at corners the 'Hole' Player and the Strikers settings also some Team Instructions

Enjoy

Right this is Ofanzee's Modded Classic tactic with my elegant twist on things i haven't been using OI's but if i would i'd use what i have posted in the OP.

http://hotfile.com/dl/22712054/d94fea7/Joint_venture_(Middlesbrough_Feb_2010).tac.html

I've changed the fullbacks the defending at corners the 'Hole' Player and the Strikers settings also some Team Instructions

Enjoy

Any Success with it Mr Hough (Legend :D)?

Enjoy

trying now will update

Enjoy

Having had success for 2 seasons with your original 10.2 tactic with my York side, do you think i should change to this tactic for my 3rd season? and would you say this is the best version you have released so far?

Cheers.

yeah this is the best one for 10.2 i have released.

This is my first result with this tactic on my everton save th_evertonmanutd3-2.jpg

I'll Post my team aswell i have only made 1 signing and that was in january as you can see aswell i have alot of players out injired also areta and jagielka in the reserves cos there injured

th_evertonteam.jpg

yeah this is the best one for 10.2 i have released.

This is my first result with this tactic on my everton save th_evertonmanutd3-2.jpg

I'll Post my team aswell i have only made 1 signing and that was in january as you can see aswell i have alot of players out injired also areta and jagielka in the reserves cos there injured

th_evertonmanutd3-2.jpg

Thanks for the quick reply mate, i have noticed you have uploaded 2 of the same screenshots though lol.

Do you start using Overload in this new tactic or is it Counter?

Would you say its better to use it without OI's and do you still use the shouts?

Cheers.

Thanks for the quick reply mate, i have noticed you have uploaded 2 of the same screenshots though lol.

Do you start using Overload in this new tactic or is it Counter?

Would you say its better to use it without OI's and do you still use the shouts?

Cheers.

LMAO Schoolboy error, It's classic version so not shouts or stratagy

Next gamei beat arsenal 3-1 at home i had 21 shots and 6 CCC's they have 4 shots and 2 CCC's

I cba posting screen but if you want proof i will do

Next gamei beat arsenal 3-1 at home i had 21 shots and 6 CCC's they have 4 shots and 2 CCC's

The Results are good so far, 5 from 3, I'm Hull.

But My Keeper has been MOM twice..... which normally indicates that I was the worser team, but I suppose that is because I'm Hull, yes?

Nah lol it's fine, i believe you:D

Would you recommend using shouts and OI with this one though?

Cheers.

i haven't had any success over a season cos i haven't tested it that long but i know that it's a good tactic call it Instinct ;-)

Hey Mr Hough please I am using patch 10.1 and I am using ur tactic in a Juventus team but I dont seem to score a lot and I ado concede a lot I have drogba,villa,diego,giocinci,marchisio,dessena,hargreaves in my team but yet..............Please help cuz I downloaded ur tactic through the front page and I do use Defense, Counter and the shouts but then same story. Thanks Gaffer

Mr hough this is a great tactic i have got basingstoke to the football league in 2 season..

One question against higer teams should i can the mentaltiy from overload to something esle if so what..

cheers for the help

this is a classic tactic Like Fm09 so no shouts needed

Oh yeah duh i forgot you already said that lol.

Would you recommend me to use the OI or leave it as it is?

Cheers.

i just use the assistant managers mate cos i haven't been having any problems with it so far

Just beat birmingham 4-1 so thats 3 wins out of 3 with my tweaked version

Happy Days

Mr. Hough,

I am downloading your joint venture tactics.. I am struggled to beat Madrid and barcelona domination.. It's been 4 season with my Valencia and can only reached 3rd position as the highest..

My squad :

Gk: Ochoa,Palop

DR: Azpilicueta, Miguel TOrres

DL: Dodo, Marcano

DC: Sakho, Alexis, Otamendi

Dm: Annan, Sandro, Camacho

MC: Guorcuff, Hamsik, Cannalles, Affellay

AM: Silva, Mata

FW: Soldado, Villa, Muniain

I am a little confuse.. Hamsik and Guorcuff are a very creative player but lack in tackling and marking department.. Should I sell one of them to accommodate your formation? What kind of forward will suit your new tactics ? Will 2 small forward like Villa and Soldado works or I need to buy a new FW?

Anyway, I used your original one for my Milan and Chelsea game.. It kick major ass !! Thx sir..

Best tactic i've tried so far in FM10. Got quite impressive results.

i am playing with 1. FC Köln (Germany, Bundesliga). I editet some players Potential Ability (moderately), so it may not be reproducable.

First season: 3rd place Bundesliga

Second season: 1st place Bundesliga, Cup Winner, Champions League Semi Final, lost against Real Madrid (2:1, 0:2)

Third season (currently playing): 1st place Bundesliga, Cup Final, CL Quarter Final

I'll post some screenshots later on.

Have had some good results with this tactic so far:

2eujxac.jpg

x6bdaw.jpg

But this was a very frustrating loss:

313pslk.jpg

I have been using Counter switching to Overload when I need a goal. Doesn't work all the time. In the first game of the season I went down 0-1 so I switched to Overload and ended up losing 0-4. At first I was using Pass to Space and Stand Off Opponents. But I switched to the shouts in the OP and used those now.

I'll let you know how I do when I get through the whole season.

Small tip for those of you using the classic version...you may have noticed the strikers are virtually identical in their instructions.

Having them swap positions with each other is one way of making them tough to man mark.

wow i might start a game with celtic i bet it is really easy though

SPL is easy but having success in europe and keeping your best players from wanting to go to bigger clubs is the challenge,they aint content with just winning the domestic treble every year.

League

League-1.png

Home

Home-3.png

Away

Away-4.png

Just thought i would give you an update, into my 2nd first and a much tougher task in the premiership, as i said in my last post i would have to improve my squad to have any chance, i believe i have done that, coming in was Roque Santa Cruz for £2.8m! which i thought was a steal, he was transfered listed. Also got in Nicolas Burdisso (Free), Manuele Blasi (Free) and Bosko Jankovic from Genoa for £2.6m. They were my key signings with a few other squad players also coming in. So after 14 games in sitting in 12th position thanks again to my home record, I have the best home record in the league with 5 wins & 2 defeats and scored 20 in 7 games, but once again i have one of the worst away records, however this has become slightly better because i had lost all 5 away from home until i changed the starting strategy to Counter and the past two games have been much better with a 2-2 draw at Everton and a 2-1 win over Arsenal. At home i have had some great results, 6-0 against Tranmere in the cup and in the league i have beaten Newcastle & Blackburn 4-0 and beat Sunderland 5-0 but the best home result to date is the 4-1 win over Man Utd.

So for the rest of the season i shall leave the home tactic as it is with starting strategy set to Overload but from now on away from home i will be using starting strategy Counter. Hopefully this will see an improvement in away results.

PS. I do not use shouts and my assistant does all the teamtalks and opposition instructions

sorry ment the badges

brown1888

Some great results with Celtic there. Which version of the tactic did you use to get those results in the SPL? Ohanzee, Cragsfwc or Mr Hough's original version of the tactic. Which version of the game are you playing too - 10.1 or 10.2?

I'm using Mr Hough's original with Celtic on 10.1 and I'm doing quite well. Won the league easily in my first season, walked the league cup and I'm about to play the Scottish Cup Final, which I also expect to win. I came third in a weak CL group but got to the semi-final of the Europa League (Euro Cup).

Cheers

New idea here.. instead of counter, I've been starting off the games in Defensive and the results have been very nice. I'm still getting plenty of chances in Defensive. Don't seem to be giving up any at all.

I'll goto the overload in the 2nd half if I need a goal.

Enjoy

Can somebody upload this Joint Venture tactic to another host? maybe filefront? thanks.

Archived