kimz 8.0.2 tactic WITH NO TWEAK AT ALL!!! the best tactic for fm08??? RATE IT!!!

Which version do you like most ?  

1,003 members have voted

1. 1. Which version do you like most ?

Originally posted by Dirty_ACE:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Los Sam:

I have build a new tactic combining v1&v2 and some of my tactic ideas.I also completely changed all set pices...

1st season with Inter:

plyd: 38

won: 33

drn: 4

lst: 1 (Juventus beat me at home with 1 shot on target, Buffon MoM with 9)

for: 116!!!!!!

ag: 23!!!

Stats in all competitions:

MP:59

GS:181(3.1)

GC:45(0.8)

won CL, SC, IC = Treble + SC

Ibrakadabra - 44g+7a

Suazo - 27+14

Fazio - 26+2 ++ 22g from other defenders mostly after corners

Elano - 21+20

Stankovic - 10+32

p.s. this season was played by assistant due testing icon_biggrin.gif 1st and last testing icon_biggrin.gif

Thx Kimz for some new ideas! icon14.gif

Can you post a link to your version of this tactic if kimz doesn't mind? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

good!what time can download

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Spurs season 7 No tweak home & away (apart from back 4)

Charity Shield

Super Cup

World Club

League Cup

FA Cup (despite dominated Arsenal they got a lucky goal to draw and then they won penalty shoot out)

PL

Nearly a maximum trophy collection, best goals for and nearly best defensive record.

Having played V2 constantly for 4 seasons the AI have still not worked out an answer.

still not ready yet, its not consistent, sometimes good in defence but cannot score, and sometimes score alot but conceded more.......... icon_confused.gif

now im trying to tweak v2 for away games only and countering 4-2-4, with these posibilities :

- make all defender zonal marking

- change the defensive line to 15-20

- give barrow to SW pos for 2 DC

- droping DL/DR position to SW DR/DL, still with the original farrow

try it for your away games, and give me feedback for your success with your tweaks.... icon_wink.gif

hi people,

my english is not the best and i am a newbie in this game.

i dont understand what is meaned by "change the defensive line to 15-20" can someone explain me step by step? and iwhen i drop the dl/dr to sw dl/drwhat is with the player instruction ? are they default.

am about half way through my second season with liverpool and everything was going great.... then all of a sudden started drawing a lot of games. am still not conceding many goals but am not scoring many either. has anyone got any suggestions as to which players should be in which positions.... these are my midfield / attacking players to choose from: i need suggestions for every position apart from back four and keeper

mascherano

lucas

alonso

gerrard

modric

babel

pandev

torres

adriano

owen

I agree it’s a very interesting tactic.

I’ve made a few attempts with both v1 and v2, specially introducing it around mid season. (Asteras/Greek Superleaugue, Betis/Liga, Newcastle/Prem,etc ). In any case, it takes some time to be “learnt†by players, as usual.

According to my experience, v2 didn’t change long term results that much. With v1, I had better results: Poli Timisoara won Rumanian League I. Winning Rumanian League with teams outside Bucharest is considered difficult…

In the end, you need the right players already in the team or else enough money to buy them.

It’s very nice looking and this is surely very important.

I don’t think it’s a tactic that make you win a league with a club that is supposed to be 15th.

It would be interesting to analyze it even more deeply with “little†clubs just to see if it gives an advantage anyway, even when you can’t get players with high stats as suggested by Kimz:

“the most important players to make these tactics work, both v1 & v2 :

- GK : buy an excellent GK if possible, these tactics is an attacking formation, defending is the most difficult job

- All Defender : Use fast (15+ pace and acceleration) and high work rate (15+), and other excellent defending attribute if possible

- Left AMC : high finishing, long shot, flair, decision, technique

if i start a new season, players with that position will be my first attention

barzagli and van der vaart are my fist choice

other positions are my next concern if there’s still available cashâ€

These “absolute†values should become more “relative†to the league you are playing in, otherwise these tactics should be reserved to 20/30 teams in the game.

As with every tactic, I think that tests should be more developed with “average†teams: it’s there that you really notice advantages. With big ones, you might win anyway…

Thanks Kimz!!

Hey! icon_cool.gif

I used these tactics and i am quite pleased.

Im Roma and i have played 25 games, won 14, drew 3, lost 8 and i am second with the season coming to a close! You never know i may win he rest of my games and win. (That's the only way coz AC Milanare doin amazing!)

I,m almost tempted to say this tactic should be banned. It's almost cheaing.

Now I have a very good Spurs side in season 2018 - 2019, have won the league 5 years in a row, and did a Quadruple clean sweep last season winning League, FA cup, League cup and champions league (beating Bayern 7 - 0 in the final icon_biggrin.gif.)

This season I've lost just two games since switchiung to this tactic. lost 2-1 in league cup quarter final.

So far I've worn the charity shield, European super cup, and world club championship. I am 24 points clear in the league with 8 games to go, and am in the FA and ECC semi finals.

I have found that my team have conceded far fewer goals and my scoring has been spread more across the team.

I have found it is important to get your team talks right and use the righgt players for the task.

Other than that I have not teaked the tactic. Using V1 btw.

In the league I have so far scored 86 goals and conceded 24. I win 4-1 a lot.

Great fun tactic and very succesful. thanks for your efforts kimz icon14.gif

Originally posted by onthetrain:

Now I have a very good Spurs side in season 2018 - 2019, have won the league 5 years in a row, and did a Quadruple clean sweep last season winning League, FA cup, League cup and champions league (beating Bayern 7 - 0 in the final icon_biggrin.gif.)

This season I've lost just two games since switchiung to this tactic. lost 2-1 in league cup quarter final.

So far I've worn the charity shield, European super cup, and world club championship. I am 24 points clear in the league with 8 games to go, and am in the FA and ECC semi finals.

I have found that my team have conceded far fewer goals and my scoring has been spread more across the team.

I have found it is important to get your team talks right and use the righgt players for the task.

Do you do any other tweaks like mentioned on the previous page by some people and do you use the opposition instructions?

Ok here is a tactic i created with Kimz solutions and my ideas. I tried a hole bunch of staff but this worked the best. I tried with TM, playmaker... but "The simplier the better" proved again.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/te8hq1

This is a new tactic with "wingers". If you have players with good winger, midfield and foward abilities like messi, gyan... this is a way to go. I didn't test it for a much time but in some games with my old save with Gladbach it made a greater impact then "Inter tactic".

http://www.sendspace.com/file/f2t4hj

I hope you would have the same succes as I had...

Again thx Kimz for cool tactics! icon_wink.gif

hi all, i had two crazy results using this tactic: playing with benfica, against porto at home, beat them 3-0, and benfica played very well, then played against sporting lisbon away, with the same players that played against porto, and i lost 3-0 to them, and my them played poorly. going from the very well to very bad...

Having some great success with v2 of this tactic at the moment, however, I'm not using any opposition instructions even though they're heavily recommended. The reasons is because my team seems to play better without them. I don't really know why it's like this but the results speak for themselves.

Also can anyone give me some tips for tweaking this tactic in terms of scoring? I usually play a few great games and then get a game which I should win convincingly but my team looks flat and score or create chances to save its life.

Originally posted by Los Sam:

Ok here is a tactic i created with Kimz solutions and my ideas. I tried a hole bunch of staff but this worked the best. I tried with TM, playmaker... but "The simplier the better" proved again.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/te8hq1

This is a new tactic with "wingers". If you have players with good winger, midfield and foward abilities like messi, gyan... this is a way to go. I didn't test it for a much time but in some games with my old save with Gladbach it made a greater impact then "Inter tactic".

http://www.sendspace.com/file/f2t4hj

I hope you would have the same succes as I had...

Again thx Kimz for cool tactics! icon_wink.gif

Los Sam, i'am using your tactic now, and it seems to be more stable and having great results, thanks alot.

This tactic is doing wonders for me. Tried a lot, but this one seems to work at last.

The only thing that's irritating me is the annoying 4-2-4 at away teams.

Always when it seems that i'll be winning with one goal in away games, the opponent changes to that tactic and always with success.

The opponenet gets no more than 4 or 5 shots a game (except the best teams in the league), but when i score in the 82th minute, the opponent changes the tactic and will get 8 or 9 shots in 8 minutes (and of course score one goal more than i). I don't see much realism in that great "feature" of the game. Why don't they play this tactic from the start and win with 10-0?

Although, has anyone found the solution for this "problem"??? I always correct in the right fashion as already mentioned a lot in this thread.

If they switch to 4-2-4, I switch to a modified version of this tactic where all farrows and forward runs are removed, time wasting is set on maximum, counter attacking is ticked and passing is set to through the middle. It works pretty well, I tend to score more often than the opposition icon_smile.gif

Thx for giving it a try! I forgot to write that if u have slow defenders u must reduce defensive line to 10(normal) especially if u play against fast strikers.I had some problems in that area...

I've seen that. Against manchester united and with ronaldo seeming like speedie gonzalez it was tough and i lost and then lost against shalke, after i was winning until de 80 th minute, then they scored three gols. And that happened in other matches. Any idea why?

Thx for giving it a try! I forgot to write that if u have slow defenders u must reduce defensive line to 10(normal) especially if u play against fast strikers.I had some problems in that area...

I am playing for Leeds united. I used your wingers tactic for away game and beat wigan 4:2.

on your tactic, does mc suppose to be DM or MC with good marking and good tackle?

I used 2 dmc for mc positions. Also, can i use this tactic for home game too? even though i am playing against weaker team?

Originally posted by Marco:

It would be interesting to analyze it even more deeply with “little†clubs just to see if it gives an advantage anyway, even when you can’t get players with high stats as suggested by Kimz:

“the most important players to make these tactics work, both v1 & v2 :

- GK : buy an excellent GK if possible, these tactics is an attacking formation, defending is the most difficult job

- All Defender : Use fast (15+ pace and acceleration) and high work rate (15+), and other excellent defending attribute if possible

if i start a new season, players with that position will be my first attention

barzagli and van der vaart are my fist choice

other positions are my next concern if there’s still available cashâ€

These “absolute†values should become more “relative†to the league you are playing in, otherwise these tactics should be reserved to 20/30 teams in the game.

As with every tactic, I think that tests should be more developed with “average†teams: it’s there that you really notice advantages. With big ones, you might win anyway…

Thanks Kimz!!

To that end, I thought I would note that I just used V1 w/ Hartlepool and got promoted to CH in season 1!

I should note that I started using it both Home and Away, but Away results were so bad that I eventually only used at Home to great effect. Once or twice against far superior sides, I didn't use it at Home b/c I knew my players would get overwhelmed.

Here are some things I thought worth reporting about using it with an average team in a L1 type setting.

- Strikers with 16 or better Pace will explode for you.

- Keepers assisted on at least 5 goals against me with balls over the top! Very annoying!!

- Not very effective Away, very, very strong at Home

- In last 10 minutes or so, still worth switching to your personal SUS formation to close out a game.

- Sometimes it seemed like the AMC/c and MCs got too close together and tangled up

- Defenders with a Pace of 10+ did the job most of the time

- Sometimes, when my team was flat, raising tempo and CD to same spot as tactics default width position gave them a charge

- Trouble with possession was often solved by setting TM distribution to 'feet' (played with a fast, small striker anyway)

I am sure there is more, but that was all I could think of now.

So, my initial reaction is that the tactic is excellent, but for it to work with average/below average teams in every game, some adjustments would have to be made.

After winning my first 10 games at Home, I was admittedly a little to excited to tinker with the Away adjustments and chose to play conservatively to stay in the playoffs!

Cheers, Kimz! icon_cool.gif

after reading your feedback and tweaking some areas for v2, finnally these are all of my tactics so far :

Kimz_8.0.2_No_Tweaking_v1.tac or Kimz_8.0.2_No_Tweaking_v1.tac the original ver 1

Kimz_8.0.2_No_Tweaking_v2.tac or Kimz_8.0.2_No_Tweaking_v2.tac the original ver 2

Kimz_8.0.2_No_Tweaking_v2.1.tac or Kimz_8.0.2_No_Tweaking_v2.1.tac NEW!!! ver 2.1 for home or againts weak team

and...

Kimz_8.0.2_No_Tweaking_v2.2.tac or Kimz_8.0.2_No_Tweaking_v2.tac NEW!!! ver 2.2 for away or againts strong team or 4-2-4 formation

what are the different original v2 with v2.1 and v2.2 ?

i tweak defence area of v2 tactic and save it to v2.1 and v2.2

v2.1 and v2.2 are same, the difference is v2.1 Defemsive Line = 10 And v2.2 = 14

for tips :

team talk is very...very...very important.

if your player make alot shots from quality chance and not score... its your team talk sometimes.

or ai scores easily......its your team talk too sometimes

or your defender so lazy.......

read "Wolfsong's guide to team talks - Fm08", but 8.0.2 patch slightly difference with previous patch, some point not work in 8.0.2 patch.... IMO

OI

- DML/ML/AML : tight marking always, tackling hard if bravery 15- (<= 17), show on foot right foot

- DMR/MR/AMR : tight marking always, tackling hard if bravery 15-, show on foot left foot

- DM/MC/AMC : tight marking always, tackling hard if bravery 15-

- FL/FR/SC : tight marking always, tackling hard if bravery 17-

- injured player : tackling hard

Players

- All Defender (DL/DR/DC): use fast (15+ pace and acc) and high workrate (15+), and other excelent defending attribute if possible. i use strong DL/DR rather than skillfull DL/DR

- DMC pos : use good defending one, i put good defending player rather than good crossing player

- use AMC on 3AMC pos, dont use FC or winger.....they wont work well. retrain them

- center AMC : put very creative player with high passing, technique, decision, flair

- SC : on v2.1 and v2.2 my striker score alot more then my left AMC, any striker (tall or fast) with good attribute will work well. ppm recomended : places shots, gets into opp area, curls ball

Others

- change your DR/DL if their stamina 80%-

- change OI immediately when the ai change their player or formation

feedback is needed... icon_wink.gif

Originally posted by kimz:

after reading your feedback and tweaking some areas for v2, finnally these are all of my tactics so far :

Kimz_8.0.2_No_Tweaking_v1.tac or Kimz_8.0.2_No_Tweaking_v1.tac the original ver 1

Kimz_8.0.2_No_Tweaking_v2.tac or Kimz_8.0.2_No_Tweaking_v2.tac the original ver 2

Kimz_8.0.2_No_Tweaking_v2.1.tac or Kimz_8.0.2_No_Tweaking_v2.1.tac NEW!!! ver 2.1 for home or againts weak team

and...

Kimz_8.0.2_No_Tweaking_v2.2.tac or Kimz_8.0.2_No_Tweaking_v2.tac NEW!!! ver 2.2 for away or againts strong team or 4-2-4 formation

what are the different original v2 with v2.1 and v2.2 ?

i tweak defence area of v2 tactic and save it to v2.1 and v2.2

v2.1 and v2.2 are same, the difference is v2.1 Defemsive Line = 10 And v2.2 = 14

for tips :

team talk is very...very...very important.

if your player make alot shots from quality chance and not score... its your team talk sometimes.

or ai scores easily......its your team talk too sometimes

or your defender so lazy.......

read "Wolfsong's guide to team talks - Fm08", but 8.0.2 patch slightly difference with previous patch, some point not work in 8.0.2 patch.... IMO

OI

- DML/ML/AML : tight marking always, tackling hard if bravery 15- (<= 17), show on foot right foot

- DMR/MR/AMR : tight marking always, tackling hard if bravery 15-, show on foot left foot

- DM/MC/AMC : tight marking always, tackling hard if bravery 15-

- FL/FR/SC : tight marking always, tackling hard if bravery 17-

- injured player : tackling hard

Players

- All Defender (DL/DR/DC): use fast (15+ pace and acc) and high workrate (15+), and other excelent defending attribute if possible. i use strong DL/DR rather than skillfull DL/DR

- DMC pos : use good defending one, i put good defending player rather than good crossing player

- use AMC on 3AMC pos, dont use FC or winger.....they wont work well. retrain them

- center AMC : put very creative player with high passing, technique, decision, flair

- SC : on v2.1 and v2.2 my striker score alot more then my left AMC, any striker (tall or fast) with good attribute will work well. ppm recomended : places shots, gets into opp area, curls ball

Others

- change your DR/DL if their stamina 80%-

- change OI immediately when the ai change their player or formation

feedback is needed... icon_wink.gif

I will give it a try, but going to aply in a medium team in Portugal, Vitória Guimarães. Lets see what it happens.

Thanks for this Kimz.

I am about half way through my second season with liverpool and everything was going great.... then all of a sudden started drawing a lot of games. am still not conceding many goals but am not scoring many either. has anyone got any suggestions as to which players should be in which positions.... these are my midfield / attacking players to choose from: i need suggestions for every position apart from back four and keeper

mascherano

lucas

alonso

gerrard

modric

babel

pandev

torres

adriano

owen

You got 4 strikers for a tactic using only one striker - 2 are enough. I used this tactic with liverpool too, think you can sell Alonso - doesn't fit this tactic well as he is a deep playermaker.

I suggest using Lucas/Mascherano as the 2 DMCs, Gerrard-Babel-Pandev as the 3 AMCs and Torres as the main striker. Can sell either Owen or Adriano (maybe both, Pandev or Babel can be backup striker too), Modric as backup. Pandev

I personally used M.Fernandez/VDV/Gerrard as my three AMCs (from left to right) and contrary to other posters here, my right AMC (Gerrard) scores as many or more than my left AMC (Fernandez). The centre one will definitely score less but have more assists due to a less advanced position.

This team is chasing 7th consecutive title season 9 with V2 No tweaks even against 424

GK - Lloris/Robinson

DR - Richards/VDB

DL - Bale

DC - Breno

DC - Sakho

DM - Veloso/Sankhare

DM - Banega

AMR - Guilherme/ Wijnaldum

AMC - Matty/ Lulinha/VDV

AML - Saviet/Aquino

ST - Acapandie

I have always used 2 or 3 strikers/AMs, retrained Berbs to AMC and if not scoring rotate these before sending on a Sub (Berbs, Keane, Guilherme). As Acapandie is less versatile I try rotating AMR and AML.

COOL, ILL TRY THESE NEW UPDATED ONES.

JUST TO ADD, I PLAY BERBATOV UP FRONT AND HE'S BANGING THEM IN.

AML / AMC I ROTATE VDV AND FERNNADEZ.

AMR I PLAY AARON LENNON AND HES PLAYING WELL THERE, I HAVNT RETRAINED HIM AS SUCH BUT WHEN I LOOKED AT HIS POS. STATS HE WAS ACLOMPISHED AT AMC

WOULD YOU RECOMMEND DMC'S WITH GOOD CROSSING SKILLS? WHAT WOULD YOU LOOK FOR IN A GOOD DMC FOR YOU TACTICS

I've noticed a slight increase in goals for my side away from home with the 2.1, but I still leak at least 2 every game.

My back four (Villarreal) consists of:

Guilherme -- Gonzalo Rodriquez -- Fuentes -- Zaccardo

Defensive cover is Senna and C. Zanetti. Should this team be good enough to finish in the top 6?

Originally posted by Dirty_ACE:

Do you do any other tweaks like mentioned on the previous page by some people and do you use the opposition instructions?

Hi, no I dont make any tweaks, but I do use the opposition instructions and I also take Kimz advice about team talks. I've now found that almost every player lists me as their fav personell. Squad morale is so good it says my players would kill for each other.

I tend to ship players out quickly if they have conflicts with key players.

one other thing i do is assign all my new youngsters a mentor from the senior players

Hey people, really interested in this tactic. but problem is that i dont play the game on this computer so can't download it. could someone please post what the tactic instructions are. completely.

mentality ?

width ?

Passing ?

tempo ?

etc.

if possible screen shots of that and the formation too please?

i have a ridiculous team that is seriously underachieving. need massive help. please

cheers and thank you. keep up the good work kimz

Originally posted by onthetrain:

Oh, should have updated. Won the league by 29 points goals scored 119 against 32. Won the FA cup beating arsenal 5-1 in the final and beat Bayern again in the ECC final, this time 7-3 after they had two players sent off when we were at 3-3

Hey, First of all let me congratulate you on your formation, It's really good 99% of the time..I've been using it now for around 14 matches and have been havinbg decent results with arsenal. Up until my last match against bolton where i went ourt of the cup in the semi final because out of 33 shots only 7 were On Target..

I'm playing adabayor up front with my arsenal team, and regardless of the striker i play it seems that the vast majority of my shoots are off target despite me having good players and most of the match, this can mean that i sometimes draw games i should win by 2-3 goals easily, and in the case of my bolton match even loose (incidentaly this was my first defeat of the season out of 33 matches), in tve game i had 33 shots and only 6 were on target.

Is anyone else haviong this issue?

The version im using is the newest No tweak version from this thread and m largely happy with it other than the wastefulness when it comes to finishing everything else seems to be going well although i do seem to concede silly goals but that seems to happen regardless of the formation in this game ^.^

Thanks in advance

Has anyone found any good tips for defending away with these tactics? I've tried everything that has been mentioned here and the tactic is just terrible at defending in away games. Even using the OIs doesn't help. The attack though is spectacular.

Just an update as to where I am, 4th season in with Norwich:

S1 - Championship Champions

S2 - 8th in Prem - Uefa cup qualifier (via Intertoto)

S3 - 4th in Prem, Uefa Cup semi finalist, FA Cup Semi finalist, League Cup 1/4 finalist.

S4 - (upto Oct) - 4th in Prem, qualified for group stage of Champions League with Milan, Bayern Munich and Celtic (2-0 win at San siro, 3-0 win at home to Munich).

Still finding V1 the best, and still well chuffed with this tactic.

Current team:

GK Loris/Itandje

RB Bocaly/Leireylton

LB Guilhierne/Shorey

CB Medjani/Thicot/Filpenko/Obama

DM Maresca/Garcia/Torres

AM Monet-Paquet/Van der Vart/Wijnaldum/Iwanski/Zarate/Kerlon

ST Stancu/Zeefiuk

Back ups (some out on loan)- Doudin/Zola/Hilario/Meinco/Hazzard/Dalle Valle

I use V2 only for cup games and it worked terrific! I think the AI gives advantage to weaker teams in cup games, in addition to this overloading tactic, ensure your win against much stronger opponents.

Personally I never use OI with this tactic, lose everytime I use them. My theory is that this tactic require the team to concentrate on attacking 100% to work. OI is just a distraction.

No tactic work without on form players! Work on your team talks by checking on the team talk feedback after every match. Find out the players that are easily motivated to win games for you, they can score many goals in a game, especially with this great tactic. Cheers.

Originally posted by medley:

I've noticed a slight increase in goals for my side away from home with the 2.1, but I still leak at least 2 every game.

My back four (Villarreal) consists of:

Guilherme -- Gonzalo Rodriquez -- Fuentes -- Zaccardo

Defensive cover is Senna and C. Zanetti. Should this team be good enough to finish in the top 6?

try using the v2.2 (increasing DL to 14) for your away game, especially againt attacking opp

increasing DL to 14 will make ai winger pass/cross the ball earlier, thats why we will concede less.. icon_wink.gif

Originally posted by medley:

Is it vitally important to do OI every game? I find i only do it against the top 4 in Spain (im Villarreal), am I right in doing so? I've finished 11th in both of my previous seasons.

i think its important. i test this tactic with that OI setting every single game....

Originally posted by mattyspurs76:

COOL, ILL TRY THESE NEW UPDATED ONES.

JUST TO ADD, I PLAY BERBATOV UP FRONT AND HE'S BANGING THEM IN.

AML / AMC I ROTATE VDV AND FERNNADEZ.

AMR I PLAY AARON LENNON AND HES PLAYING WELL THERE, I HAVNT RETRAINED HIM AS SUCH BUT WHEN I LOOKED AT HIS POS. STATS HE WAS ACLOMPISHED AT AMC

WOULD YOU RECOMMEND DMC'S WITH GOOD CROSSING SKILLS? WHAT WOULD YOU LOOK FOR IN A GOOD DMC FOR YOU TACTICS

try ciprian marica, he is amazing at my spurs game

for DMC im looking for fast and good defending DMC, high crossing if possible icon_smile.gif

Archived