kimz 8.0.2 tactic WITH NO TWEAK AT ALL!!! the best tactic for fm08??? RATE IT!!!

Which version do you like most ?  

1,006 members have voted

1. 1. Which version do you like most ?

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
reckon the passing wasn't so crisp in the opponents third of the field

I also noticed ths when first changed, but also play all friendlies in this manner, so more games may help.

Did you play many friendlies or set up a friendly with under 18s to get them in winning mood.

DMs tend to get low ratings.

Could try www2's back to front, another good tactic but more defensive.

Originally posted by Garrincha:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Steffers:

Bogdan Stancu Kimz Tactic

should be better

In which position did you put him? SC or left AMC? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I play him up top with saivet lulinha and menez in AM

Bogdan At end of season

as u can se he scored a couple!

Originally posted by Steffers:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Garrincha:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Steffers:

should be better

Bogdan At end of season

as u can se he scored a couple! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I have one big question about Stancu. was he really playing at age 11???

or has a tricky editor been in play?

Could try www2's back to front, another good tactic but more defensive.

Thanks for the advice knap, haven't tried it too much because i'm in the middle of a tough season I do have some good wins in the cup competitions against such mighty opposition as Grays but not much else. Will maybe try organising games against the under 18s in international weeks to get the team used to the tactic.

Can I ask what sort of players you suggest in the DM roles, do you just play straight DMs or would you be looking at playing DMS who can also play as AML and AMR?

Also can you explain what you mean by www2.

Thanks mate.

www2's tactic

Veloso and Banega as DMs or Sankhare VDB Esparza as can play wing role as well or MCRLC Wijnaldum.

DM type players can work well at FB Richards Veloso or VDB.

The tactic is not that rigid on player types but the Dms and FBs get tired, so I try to rotate at least 1 player a game unless a tough game. Ass picks team and then I adjust. I also rotate front 4 during game if not scoring.

The corners defence and attack may be different from original - FBs marking the AMCs on posts and close down. Attack I will change during a game and use near post flick on as a change.

Thanks knap will look up www2's tactic and see what I can do with it.

Season at a crucial part really, 21 games played, only got 9 points and bottom. But only in the bottom three by about 6 points so if I got a bit of run going I could drag myself out. Board are sticking with me for some reason which is a relief.

Love the tactic. Working very well overall.

Two things that are incredibly frustrating:

1. Possession. In certain games, I just cannot get a handle on it. Any thoughts?

2. Shots/Shots on Target v. Goals - Anyone else notice that you always outshoot your opponent, always more shots on, too? Yet, in some games you could scream at the amount of great chances that go begging. I really think it is the AI evening things out. Very annoying.

1)Watch game in full and AI play keep ball in triangles, then hoof ball forward, this leads to 2) Striker latches onto to this ball and has a better scoring chance, there only chance of game and then go back to 1).

AI hardly ever miss a pen in normal time, and score fluke goals on a regular basis. AI just appear at times to have rub of Green.

Over a season the results appear fair, and I'm sure SI try to make the game as balanced as possible, while still keeping the unpredictability of Footie.

Played with Valencia 4 seasons. First season with my tactic 4th place,when came kimz,a little bit changes,particularly in away matches. So 3 times in a row spanish league champion,2 champions league,1 spanish cup. It works perfect in my 4 season,because i won everything what is possible...

Originally posted by Pompeyboyz:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Garrincha:

should be better

Bogdan At end of season

as u can se he scored a couple! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I have one big question about Stancu. was he really playing at age 11???

or has a tricky editor been in play? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

if i had been using the editor he would of started at my club and not gone through 5 before joining me. AND he would of been scoring that many goals every season and not just this one.

Originally posted by kimz:

after reading your feedback and tweaking some areas for v2, finnally these are all of my tactics so far :

Kimz_8.0.2_No_Tweaking_v1.tac or Kimz_8.0.2_No_Tweaking_v1.tac the original ver 1

Kimz_8.0.2_No_Tweaking_v2.tac or Kimz_8.0.2_No_Tweaking_v2.tac the original ver 2

Kimz_8.0.2_No_Tweaking_v2.1.tac or Kimz_8.0.2_No_Tweaking_v2.1.tac NEW!!! ver 2.1 for home or againts weak team

and...

Kimz_8.0.2_No_Tweaking_v2.2.tac or Kimz_8.0.2_No_Tweaking_v2.tac NEW!!! ver 2.2 for away or againts strong team or 4-2-4 formation

what are the different original v2 with v2.1 and v2.2 ?

i tweak defence area of v2 tactic and save it to v2.1 and v2.2

v2.1 and v2.2 are same, the difference is v2.1 Defemsive Line = 10 And v2.2 = 14

for tips :

team talk is very...very...very important.

if your player make alot shots from quality chance and not score... its your team talk sometimes.

or ai scores easily......its your team talk too sometimes

or your defender so lazy.......

read "Wolfsong's guide to team talks - Fm08", but 8.0.2 patch slightly difference with previous patch, some point not work in 8.0.2 patch.... IMO

OI

- DML/ML/AML : tight marking always, tackling hard if bravery 15- (<= 17), show on foot right foot

- DMR/MR/AMR : tight marking always, tackling hard if bravery 15-, show on foot left foot

- DM/MC/AMC : tight marking always, tackling hard if bravery 15-

- FL/FR/SC : tight marking always, tackling hard if bravery 17-

- injured player : tackling hard

Players

- GK : buy an excellent GK if possible, these tactics is an attacking formation, defending is the most difficult job

- All Defender (DL/DR/DC): use fast (15+ pace and acc) and high workrate (15+), and other excelent defending attribute if possible. i use strong DL/DR rather than skillfull DL/DR

- DMC pos : use good defending one, i put good defending player rather than good crossing player

- use AMC on 3AMC pos, dont use FC or winger.....they wont work well. retrain them

- Left AMC : high finishing, long shot, flair, decision, technique

- center AMC : put very creative player with high passing, technique, decision, flair

- SC : on v2.1 and v2.2 my striker score alot more then my left AMC, any striker (tall or fast) with good attribute will work well. ppm recomended : places shots, gets into opp area, curls ball

Others

- change your DR/DL if their stamina 80%-

- change OI immediately when the ai change their player or formation

feedback is needed... icon_wink.gif

Could you improve team instructions?

On OI, to use tackling hard only if opponents bravery is smaller or greater than 15?

Try these tweaks especially for away games.(using v1 on 8.0.2)Improved my teams a great deal when i play.

Move the width notch two clicks to the left and the tempo two clicks to the right (from the default settings).

Also if you have decent CB's move your defensive line to 14 (last notch of normal).

Important: in OI settings make sure any ML and DL are shown to their right foot and the opposite for DR and MR. I dont do it for AML and AMR as they are closer to the goal and you will invite them inside on the goal. The whole point to this is that you show the winger inside and hopefully not to the line as the stength of the tactic is in the middle of the park not the wings.

Besides that this is the best tactic I have used in 802. Well Done Kimz.

Originally posted by @@Frankos@@:

Try these tweaks especially for away games.(using v1 on 8.0.2)Improved my teams a great deal when i play.

Move the width notch two clicks to the left and the tempo two clicks to the right (from the default settings).

Also if you have decent CB's move your defensive line to 14 (last notch of normal)

Important: in OI settings make sure any ML and DL are shown to their right foot and the opposite for DR and MR. I dont do it for AML and AMR as they are closer to the goal and you will invite them inside on the goal. The whole point to this is that you show the winger inside and hopefully not to the line as the stength of the tactic is in the middle of the park not the wings.

Do you use Target Man (for example, good striker with heading jumping composure pace) and Playmaker (in this tactic best would be the AMC in centre)?

Originally posted by helius:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by @@Frankos@@:

Also if you have decent CB's move your defensive line to 14 (last notch of normal)

Do you use Target Man (for example, good striker with heading jumping composure pace) and Playmaker (in this tactic best would be the AMC in centre)? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yep. Amauri for me got 52 goals in all competitions in the first season with PALERMO. Only do it if you have a great striker. I dont generally use a playmaker though.

Originally posted by jsl:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by helius:

On OI, to use tackling hard only if opponents bravery is smaller or greater than 15?

I'd like to have this clarified also, please. icon_confused.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

sory about miss wrote....... 15- means 15 or lower

Originally posted by jsl:

Also, it's really bothering me now that 95% of the time both of my DMC's have rating 6 even if were winning and the rest of the team had good ratings.

see bottom of pages 6... icon_wink.gif

this is my 1st season with AC Milan.... good team...lot of money..... my favorite clubicon_biggrin.gif

ouGkaRkxR34345.jpg

oMQhRvWyk34346.jpg

using v2.1 with this setting :

OI

- DL/DML/ML/AML : tight marking always, tackling hard if bravery 10- (<= 10), show on foot right foot

- DR/DMR/MR/AMR : tight marking always, tackling hard if bravery 10-, show on foot left foot

- DM/MC/AMC : tight marking always, tackling hard if bravery 10-

- FL/FR/SC : tight marking always, tackling hard if bravery 10-

- injured player : tackling hard

TWEAKING

- I change the team setting on every match randomly (1=most left node, 20=most right, 11=default):

Tempo : 4 - 7 , high tempo vs good team, slow tempo vs weak team

Width : 13 - 14 , start game = 14, when ai playing narrow after 20+ game = 13

Defensive Line : 10 - 14,

- use 10/11 DL if your defender is slow,

- if you have fast def : higher DL when opp attacking

the main point is change these setting constantly on every match, so the ai will confuse and cant break this tactic on long run

- when securing win on minute 80, change your formation to (i change to this formation from v2.1) :

FC

| |

MC MC

DM DM DM

DL DC DC DR

TEAM TALK

see previous pages....

have fun...... icon_wink.gif

Just to recap using V2 (No marking, back 4 Zonal, No OIs0) Never change Tempo or Width

Spurs 9 Titles 6 ECC

Reading 6th

Arsenal 1st LC (FA Cup still to play)

Leeds 3rd (1st before 15 pt deduction)

Swansea 1st (undefeated in league)

QPR 3rd

Originally posted by cletus:

Thanks kimz.

Having followed your latest settings as after the match against Tirana (see below), the results with Rosenborg have changed dramatically: 8 consecutive wins and 20 goals for and onlys 2 goals against

Results

yeah... ai now cant solve aur tactic icon_biggrin.gif

Originally posted by AndyLeeds:

I am trying to convert this to the Xbox version

Can someone please upload screenshots showing the formation, Team instructions and anything else that would help me, thanks.

theres screen shot at previous pages....maybe page 11 or 12 icon_smile.gif

Originally posted by Riot-11:

How did you find out the ai weakness?

lucky i think...... icon_wink.gif

i dont like standard tactic, and always create 'unrealistic' tactic since playing CM2 - 1994 icon_biggrin.gif

IMO, realistic tactic will not work well, it will create a realistic result too... and i dont like it

coz thats the SI programmer think as they have been anticipating realistic tactic in their code.....

Originally posted by kimz:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by adsad:

Hello.My English is bad.Sorry

Kimz generally my dm players win a 6 point in player ratings.How can i solve this problem ?

see bottom of pages 6... icon_wink.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well is there anything that can be done to fix that? I really hate it how they keep getting low ratings for 99% of the time.

Archived