4-2-3-1 Tottenham 3rd Season Help :)

So then, Hello guys! I'm into pre-season of my 3rd season managing Spurs. I've come to realise that to get the best out of my creative players now and in the future that i'll have to develop a 4-2-3-1 formattion. My team is as follows:

2ueirds.jpg

My Reserve team contains:

Carlo Cudicini

Oscar Jansson

Adam Smith

Kyle Walker

Naughton [been out on loan for last 2 seasons, going to promote him to first team squad this season though!]

Dervite

A Greek Central Defender whos 18 and with impressive stats [looking to loan him out]

Dean Parret

Corry Evans

Gustavo Aguero [Argentian regen with impressive stats, trying to loan him out at the moment though, he plays CM]

Bostock

Veratti [Loaning him out]

Shelvey

Golasa [trying to sell]

Dos Santos

Taarabt

Danny Rose [Loaning him out]

Obika [Loaning him out]

Ryan Mason [Loaning him out]

Rui Mertes [regen Attacking Mid/Striker, loaning him out]

---

Out of these players [including reserve team if poss] who should i install into my 4-2-3-1? Also, what roles should my players have in there positions. If you need any screenshots of players or anything just ask, im happy to do them :)

---

The only change to the screenshot will be king gone [stats decreasing] and probably going to spend big on a top class CB

Thanks for the Tactic Help to whoever gives it to me :D

Which 3 AMCLR's do you have? is it three AMC's (which is a typical spurs suggestion) or is it the wide AMLR?

I play as spurs and currently use a 442 wide diamond. however, I am slowly bringing in players that will allow me to play a one man strike force.

I think Spurs lack someone with the ability to be a solo man upfront. Oddly enough, I think Pav is most suited to it, but he is not ideal. I see that you signed Cordoza, who I continued to be tempted by.

That said, I have just signed Edzin (or whatever his name is) and I think he will be good. Though Defoe is playing like a daemon from hell at the moment, so I'm sticking with two upfront.

Anyhows..... got alittle sidetracked there.

Need to know the 3 man setup.

Archived