Fantasy Nation League

Hello everyone,

With FM 10 I found out that we can create a completely new nation by replacing one of the non usable nations such as Zaire. My idea was that each one of us comes up with a city for our new nation, and a club representing your city. I will create a league, multi tiered (depending on how many people would be interested) and additional cups etc. Then we would create players, staff, stadium for our clubs. Basically I would provide updates of how each club is doing, and how well our nation is progressing in the world rankings.

This was just my basic idea, if you guys have some feedback concerning the structure it would be appreciated. Or if this idea has been done before I am sorry I am new to the forum, and I looked through and didn't see anything such as what I want to do.

Initially we would need to come up with the name of our nation. Also the capital city could be neutral and the national stadium could be used for cup finals.

So for creating a city the guide line would be:

City name:

Attraction:

Inhabitants range:

For club:

Name:

Short Name:

Six letter Name:

Nickname:

Stadium name:

Capacity:

Shirt

3 colors for Home:

3 colors for Away:

*20/20 training and youth facilities will be given to all

For players:

i was thinking we could just come up with 5 players with CA 130-140 and PA -10, for five different positions, and let the rest be filled up by regens. And for staff i could just add a couple of top coaches, physios, and scouts. And as managers i can add whatever you guys come up, just pick 3 or so abilities for 20 i.e working with youngsters, motivating or if you want the ai to pick you one thats also ok.

Your Thoughts?

I have a sign-up that is just like this, only a little more involved in the signing up process, I only need a few more teams before I start, if you would be interested in creating a team for it. It's the Birth and Rise of a CSE Nation.

Archived