equalizers help me

starting to annoy me i score then 2 mins later they pull it back most of the time but when i am 1-0 up and its coming to the last 10 mins i know for a fact i am going to have another goal put past me i dont dare touch my tatics because when i do they score but if i dont they usally score

You should adopt a different approach. It's understandable why you keep conceding, it's all about getting acquainted with the ME, knowing when to attack and when to protect your lead and so forth (There's a few posters who've covered this topic in depth, so have a read if you may, could be very useful) Getting familiar with the shouts should help you combat most of the issues. Sticking to one tactic throughout can be a risky business because if the ME changes its tactics in trying to claw back a few and you are still using the same tactic, there's some chance it'll succeed, but keeping up and altering your tactics accordingly could even result in your scoring a few more, goodluck.

I agree with the OP, though; there are matches where I'll be attacking, leading 1-0, and then shrink back defensively only to have that be the thing that forces me to concede. Then there are other matches where I'll KEEP attacking (not going defensive) and still give up the goal. It's different teams, situations, etc., but it's really frustrating; the match engine seems to require a lot more reading this year than last, and mistakes seem to be more harshly punished.

As someone said to me on here not so long ago, switch to full match rather than key or extended highlights. This helps because you can see exactly where the opposition are trying to exploit which the highlights might miss. If you have a decent assistant, listen to his advice in the game, he does help.

I'm not saying it always works, I'm Arsenal at the moment and I'm 6th after 11 games, joint 2nd in the Champions League group and I've just lost 2-0 to stoke!!

Ok 1 goal was a pen and another from 25 yards but I should of still at least got a goal!

a lot harder this years i think still hav'nt really got a tatic that works for me. think i will just keep trying to make a good tatic and when i get my laptop really but some effort in a season like watching the match instead of key moments

and defending i think it needs fixing to me if you are not very good at this game you will struggle with defending i have so far cant keep many clean sheets

Archived