Can somebody please check why my game will not load this editor file please.

Mopreme

See here's the thing....Ive spent the last week creating my own super league, using the english leagues as my base, i have put the top teams all over the world into 6 tiers of the english leagues. I have replaced all the teams in the leagues i took them out of with clubs that have not got a division in the database example: I put Real Madrid into the Premiership and replaced them in the La Liga with Leixlip United who have no league set. All the leagues are all set, just changed the teams around, but when i go to load the game it crashes on an application error, can somebody PLEASE PLEASE help me with this because i have put a lot of effort into making these leagues. Just to add it must have something to do with the editor data because my computer has all the latest drivers and up to date requirments. I have also tried on another computer and its the same error. The game loads all other databases apart from this one:

Plus i think this is a really good set-up with the leagues etc, if someone can check why it isnt working for me then ill post it up for everybody to use.

http://rapidshare.com/files/314966624/World_Elite.xml.html

it will be greatly appreciated.

Right this is what I did in order, and tested to see if it solved the problem or not.

Changed leagues - removed and reinputted them - did not work

Changed nations for all clubs in all the leagues to english - did not work

Removed the reserve teams from playing in lower foreign leagues from clubs that did so - did not work

Removed the cups and reinputted them in - did not work

All still came up with the application error.

Not quite sure where it has gone wrong but you need to double check everything you have put in.

With these things it takes time, and I would probably have created the clubs from scratch to avoid problems when you swap them from league to league.

Actually mate not sure even that would work. Your best bet is to start again, and save often. Test each file you save and if that works for say 3 seasons carry on working on the file. Save and test again etc.

Also instead of creating a league you could create a cup with the top teams, and have them play in say December, fix the dates, get 3-4 clubs per league by division rep and big prize money. Only thing is I think you'd have to load the game with all the leagues you select.

Archived