International FMH

I had this idea when playing one of my new challenges, basically it can only work if you have unlocked international management.

The idea is to take over JUST England and you are topick players from ONLY FMH Utd or FMH City and see how well you can do with them. Obviously a number of players are very young so you will have them for a good few years and you will be able to keep calling them up if they do transfer.

Anybody interested?

Please post your success, leading caps/goalscorers etc.

I had this idea when playing one of my new challenges, basically it can only work if you have unlocked international management.

The idea is to take over JUST England and you are topick players from ONLY FMH Utd or FMH City and see how well you can do with them. Obviously a number of players are very young so you will have them for a good few years and you will be able to keep calling them up if they do transfer.

Anybody interested?

Please post your success, leading caps/goalscorers etc.

We all love Ridley, as you may learn after a couple of weeks here. Welcome to the forums Tom_WBA

Nice idea Ridley, i have to wait until i unlock international management as i accidently deleted my International save file and don't want to cheat by downloading.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by elninolfc9:

I just reported dwmorrison Ridley99. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thank you, i think theres been a number of complaints about him now!

Archived