FM10: Good Tutors

Ari Gold

Nope do not need higher CA, but higher current reputation. For all of you that post the hiiden attributes, why not include the loyality attribute too? As it is important that that is high if not the young player will turn unloyal..

Yeah, thanks for clearing that up.

BTW Crodino is not a regen...

Yeah I thought Crodino was real because he was in CM01/02.

I wonder what happened to him? He was a hot prospect back then.

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Some veterans that can be signed on frees after season 2

Wages are with Betis in La Liga (promoted from Liga Adelante after season 1)

Sami Hyppia

Sol Campbell

David Albelda (~£5000/week) (Great captain, amazing mental stats)

Thierry Henry (~£20,000/week) (Yaya Sanogo improved massively after tutoring0

• 1 month later...

Ochoa is doing an decent job on Areola especially since Areóla is now capped by France and Ochoa took his starting job. But Ochoa has everything to be a great keeper tutor.

Roger Johnson is a also a pretty good tutor.

I believe its best to have your key players tutoring or a highly reputed player. I dont think you could have a backup veteran player tutoring your backup prospect player with any effectiveness. I also would think that both need to be happy, settled and speaking the same language. It also wouldnt hurt if they would be similar types of players. I think Gerrard tutoring Jonjo Shelvey is a match making in football heaven. I can imagine influence being a big part of tutoring.

IMO the three options are just a stage of tutoring, with the highest one having the strongest statement of tutoring is a high risk/high reward type of option, for example a respected world class key player tutoring prospect (again the Gerrard Shelvey). Just like irl would a high potential prospect be happy if the manager tells him his 37 yo backup (at best) burned out veteran is an IDEAL role model for him?

• 1 month later...

Any ideas of a left back for season 5? I'm playing Bochum, won the league 2 times and finished second last season so I'd say I belong to the top teams in Germany. I need a leftback to tutor my 2 youngsters and play one or two years as a starter as Dodo starts to **** me of by requesting a transfer every year :)

Evra seems to be impossible to get atm so I hope for other bigger solutions you might have in mind :)

Archived