NepentheZ's Tactical Revoloution

Knock 1 Test

I'm in season 27, 27 seasons the manager of Salernitana, from serie c to serie A, last 8 years I qualify for CL, and finished by the best 3 in the serie A. Saved game Patch 802

Season 27:

Results:

Home Win 5-2 Euro cup

Home Win 2-1 Serie A Won by penalty in 90th minute

Away Win 3-2 Serie A

Away Draw 3-3 Serie A

Away Lose 2-4 Euro cup

Home Draw 1-1 Serie A

Away Lose 0-3 Serie A with closing down (always) the dc’s and GK =(CD)

Home Win 5-0 Euro Cup (CD)

Home Draw 0-0 Serie A (CD)

Away Win 3-2 Serie A (CD)

Home Win 4-3 Italian Cup (CD)

Home Win 5-1 Serie A (CD)

Away Win 1-0 Euro Cup (CD)

Away Win 7-1 Friendly (CD)

Away Win 2-0 Friendly (CD)

Home Win 4-0 Serie A (CD)

Away Draw 1-1 Italian Cup

Tommorrow more results.

bye

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This tactic has turned my season around. I was left in no mans land after the patch as none of my previously well working tactics seemed to work anymore and I just couldn't adapt. My star striker, Llorente, had not scored for 13 hours and my other key players, Javi Martínez and Javier Yeste, just couldn't get into the games. The defence was doing okay, but the team looked unable to score no matter what I did.

Since changing Llorente has scored 10 goals in 8 games. Yeste is tearing teams apart with his running and passing and has contributed with 3 goals and 7 assists in the same games. Javi Martinez is fantastic in the holding and also does very well when filling in for Yeste in the creative role. My wingers doesn't get much involved but I guess that more down to the quality of the players.

7 wins in 8 games and my season is more or less saved. Though my goal was only to avoid relegation I now have an outside chance of qualifying for europe if this form stay icon_smile.gif Much obliged, NepentheZ. This is certainly a fine tactic, at least it seems perfect for Athletic Bilbao. The only changes I've made is to adjust the corner setting.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by serek:

Screenshots are down icon_frown.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

They should be ok again now icon14.gif

eple - congrats mate, glad it worked for you.!

Has anyone stopped to think, maybe you're all thinking way too much? I know next to nothing about these tactical technicalities and i've never finished, in any league with any team, lower than 6th place.

Keep it simple, pay big money for a top notch assistant and listen to him. He'll tell you what to do, then make slight adjustments sometimes during the game.

If your assistant is good enough, you can take a 1 day holiday every time your team plays and let him choose the tactics

Heres some screen of my last few matches.

arsenalvreadingstatsmatnc9.th.png

arsenalvreadingstatshombq7.th.png

fenerbahevarsenalstatsaid5.th.png

And finaly heres the formation.

portsmouthvarsenalstatspd5.th.png

arsenalarsenaltactics2rb5.th.png

Right as far as i can tell, this way the whole team needs to pass well even the center backs get about 35-40 passes a game.

Also look at the interceptions, always the the back 4 getting 10+ per game never realised i relyed on the back 4 so much! i never get involved in stats much, i just watch the games if they look nice and score well i stick with it.

As far as goals are concerned, i find where scoring all types of goals, not just from corners, but with players like maxi rod hes always bound to try somthing diffrent, hes scored a few long range efforts, even tho hes on no longs shots and no cf.

I think its quiet improtant to use a big man little man, even if you dont have use target man ticked, i had adebayor on supply to feet but without the box ticket, and he gets on the end of a lot of crosses and either sets one up or takes it on himself.

on the last patch i used this type of passing for about 7 seasons so i know its possible with this team, so i havent changed it, its just nice to now see some goals from crosses, and even it they dont score from the cross, its nice to see the truble adebayor can cause with his hight and strength in the box, and with players like diego fabregas flamini gilberto always learking outside the area, we hardly lose possession and sustain attacks for a very long period and this causes pressure on the other team, and in time mistakes do happen.

I have my defence a little lower mentality then yours on 3 and the whole team tight marks except the wingers.

Closing down DC on 4 Keeper on 1 MCD on 20 Rest on team

Just 1 guy on free role at the moment the fast striker, i used to have the wingers too but i wanted to have them on the wings more often so i took it off them for now, i might change this after a few games if i feel im lacking on attacking movement.

Crosses to 6 yard box, one of my dc is on challenge gk rest are spread out all over the box with good headers taking up oboviouse positions, so far Toure has 10 goals in 20 games, one day he got a 4 from corners never seen that before.

Apart from that i think im pritty much using the same stuff as you are.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Brad2081:

Has anyone stopped to think, maybe you're all thinking way too much? I know next to nothing about these tactical technicalities and i've never finished, in any league with any team, lower than 6th place.

Keep it simple, pay big money for a top notch assistant and listen to him. He'll tell you what to do, then make slight adjustments sometimes during the game.

If your assistant is good enough, you can take a 1 day holiday every time your team plays and let him choose the tactics </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Why would you want to do that? Wheres the fun in playing the game if you have your ass man do everything for you?

serek - If your oppo goes that defensive, the only thing I can think of is to pull one of the forwards down in to the AMC role. I've never actually had this problem, and still score freely even when teams play 4-5-1.

vasilli07 - Have you a link for send space? I'll upload it there no problem.

Beevser - Thanks for all your efforts in this thread. Yes, the defenders always get a lot of interceptions in a game, and 1 striker always gets a lot of headers. So the big man little man may prove effective. I've never tried it though, and have always opted for 2 fast strikers.

Which side of center midfield does Diego play for you? He seems to get a lot of passes there.

Season 27 More results Salernitana game

CD = (closing down DC’s and GK always)

Away Lose 0-1 Serie A (CD)

Home Lose 2-3 Italian Cup (CD)

Home Win 5-1 Serie A (CD)

Away Lose 0-2 Italian Cup (CD)

Away Win 5-2 Serie A (CD)

Home Win 2-1 Serie A (CD)

Away Draw 3-3 Euro Cup (CD)

Away Lose 1-3 Serie A (CD)

Home Draw 4-4 Euro Cup (CD)

Away Lose 1-3 Serie A (CD)

Not the right tactic for me

Bye

Oh, and this tactic really gives me some strange games. My last 3 games were very close, yet I have won 4:2 (15:16 shots), 3:1 (11:13), 4:2 (13:10). My "creative striker" (right FC) got injured, so 33 years old Diego Klimowicz with Creativity 8 played in all those games (I'm Borussia Dortmund). And to my surprise, he scored 2 goals per match! To put it simply, I have no idea what's going on and why a player who is supposed to suck in that right FC spot scores goals for fun game after game. Any ideas? :p Oh and by the way, I am NOT using Opponent Instructions.

Oh and btw, before I posted I've managed to play another match, against Schalke (I was 1st in league table, they were second), and I have tied 1:1, having 10 shots with 9 on target (Klimowicz - 5 shots, yet it was Nelson Valdes who scored), while my opponents had 7 shots with 3 on target, and I have tied only because their keeper had a great game.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by gerryjo1984:

Beevster any chance of uploading yours as i want to analyse the differences. i think this tactic is very close to being the real deal but i am just not happy with the defence. yours seems more defensive. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

That would be a cool idea. icon14.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Nadessico:

not doing bad in 8.0.2, seem too do well until i play the "big 4" when they just murder me, i've ajusted it a bit in the middle now as i play 2 AMC (though 1 is really as a MC) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Strange it fails against big teams. Could be the reason for my downfall in Europe. icon_frown.gif

I'll try and work on something .

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by NepentheZ:

Any more results lads? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Superb effort on the post mate!

Trying it out now looking good ATM.

Well done.

Im new to posting on this forum but i`ve been checking for tactics due to not having alot of luck with the ones i`ve made myself, this is by far the most consistant one i`ve come across, my liverpool team won the premier league, fa cup and got into the semi finals in the cl.

I`ve changed the tactic slighty, instead of playing short ball i`ve moved it to mixed and i`ve taken the take long shots often away from one of the strikers due to missing alot of chances, i only lost one game in the league to man utd away though it was very close, i recommend to anyone using this past paced wingers (qauresma did really well for me) the only question i have is do you change any of the setting playing home or away or do you leave it the same??

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Jetlee:

Im new to posting on this forum but i`ve been checking for tactics due to not having alot of luck with the ones i`ve made myself, this is by far the most consistant one i`ve come across, my liverpool team won the premier league, fa cup and got into the semi finals in the cl.

I`ve changed the tactic slighty, instead of playing short ball i`ve moved it to mixed and i`ve taken the take long shots often away from one of the strikers due to missing alot of chances, i only lost one game in the league to man utd away though it was very close, i recommend to anyone using this past paced wingers (qauresma did really well for me) the only question i have is do you change any of the setting playing home or away or do you leave it the same?? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I leave them all the same. No matter the weather, or opponent.

Thanks for the feedback guys.

Hiya NepentheZ,

Thanks for creating thread. Used some of your theories regarding instructions and adapted it to my team. So far its working like a dream. I like how I am getting crosses in from the wingers than before and now the board is more happy than before since i am winning more games. Cheers.

• 4 weeks later...

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by psilord80:

Hiya NepentheZ,

Thanks for creating thread. Used some of your theories regarding instructions and adapted it to my team. So far its working like a dream. I like how I am getting crosses in from the wingers than before and now the board is more happy than before since i am winning more games. Cheers. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Glad to see its working for another member. icon_biggrin.gif (Secretly wanted this ttt . icon_biggrin.gif )

Archived