dafuge's FM08 small club to big club challenge

• Replies 11.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Des Tiny's Gateshead - Season 08/09 - BS North - August Update

The Games

<pre class="ip-ubbcode-code-pre">

BSN At Stalybridge 4-1 HT: 1-0

Hoolickin (15) Marshall (72) Bell (81) Tipton (90)

BSN At Altrincham 0-2 HT: 0-0

Opposition goals at (76) & (83)

BSN Vs Kettering 2-1 HT: 1-1 Att: 789

Marshall (13) Boto (88)

BSN Vs Hyde 3-2 HT: 1-0 Att: 787

Johnson (35) O'Connor (50) Marshall (72)

BSN at Vauxhall 1-0 HT: 1-0

Marshall (32) Robertson - Red

BSN vs Kings Lynn 1-0 HT: 0-0 Att: 1001

Johnson (48)

Pos GP W-D-L For Ags Pts

2nd 6 5-0-1 11 6 15

</pre>

Squad

Gateshead's Player of the Month

Thats it for now, but I still have some more screenshots from August to load. On a Bonus I was runner-up in the Manager of the month. I was beaten by another manager with 5-0-1 record, so was very close.

Now I am moving on and upwards into September looking forward to a chance at Promotion come June.

Originally posted by rashidi1:

Doesn't the 27MB sound like the one you should be d/loading? The 10MB is older isn't it?

Yeah I know but i just found about it yesterday and i want to wait till the final patch

I just want to know if i can continue with witton because i'm putting the game on hold

Originally posted by oldmanken:

Starting up as Worksop... tried to get Harlow, but no dice on that one.

My profile picture. here

good luck with worksop... icon14.gif i've just finished 1st season with them and lost in play-off final to an injury time winner. some players to looks out for are zavon hines, oliver hotchkiss, brian mcewan and justin cochrane. all did really well for me.

Just reinstallede the beta patch having seen people saying that it fixes the confidence bug, which was annoying the hell out of me, was toying with the idea of quitting, but the patch now seems to have sorted it out with the board being "ecstatic that the club are out performing the boards original expectations" instead of the "deeply saddend that you are making no effort to achieve what the board want"

Looks like I am carrying on after all icon_biggrin.gif

Stamford - Blue Square Premier - End of Season Update 2015/16

After getting promoted back to the BSP in the playoffs last season, I just prayed for a decent season.

Didnt strengthen too much to start with, but then I trialled loads of new islanders and signed a few of them, to give some depth to the squad.

A reasonably consistent season, of 3 wins/draws followed by a loss, led to us finishing in a respectable 10th place.

Table

Graph

Transfers

Confidence

Highlight of the season had to be the first round of the FA Cup. We were drawn against Bristol City at home, and held them to a 1-1 draw, getting a record attendance and gate receipts in the process. In the replay we put up a good fight, and the neutrals would have loved the game and it finished 6-4 to City.

As I write this I have just been offered a new 2 year contract, with the goal of BSP survival, which has of course been accepted.

Fleetwood Town – Blue Square Premier – 2009/10

We started off very slowly and I very much feared relegation but we managed to drag ourselves up to mid table around the half way mark of the season.

Then we started to get going a bit and moved up to the edge of the playoff places where we flirted with anywhere between fifth and eighth. However we never had the squad depth to compete with the likes of Rochdale, Oxford, Mansfield, York, Shrewsbury etc and injuries took their toll.

At one point we had the ridiculous farce of having to play three league games in four days! One on the Saturday, one on the Monday and then one on the Tuesday as well!! Yes games on consecutive days! icon_eek.gificon_mad.gif

I appreciate I had has some games rescheduled due to cup matches but there was ample spaces left in the calendar for them. It cost me big time as well as I had to field a virtually under eighteen side twice in which we drew one and lost the other game to bottom of the league – we missed out on the playoffs by a single point. icon_rolleyes.gif

Sixth place was no disgrace for our first season in BSP so I can’t really complain. However it was the where we really excelled this year, bar the FA Cup where we went out in the first round at Torquay.

In the Setanta Shield we made it all the way to the semi finals where we met Oxford at the Kassam stadium. They beat us 1-0 as they had done in both league games. Still a brilliant run to get that far. icon_smile.gif

In the FA Trophy we went one better and made the final. I was amazed to discover it was to be held at the New Wembley, does this happen in real life? I always thought it was played at Villa Park?

Anyway, I was delighted to be leading out my Fleetwood lads out at Wembley. I expected a crowd of about 20,000 but unbelievably it was actually 41,000! Kerrching! 35,000 from Oxford though no doubt. icon_biggrin.gif

Yes, it was Oxford who we faced, the team that had now beaten us three times this season 1-0. But today was our day. Kieran Mckenna on loan from Preston in his last ever game for us to his first ever freekick for the club from all of 35 yards and found the top corner of the net. The defence held strong under much pressure and we lifted the FA Trophy. icon_cool.gif

The club is now valued at one million so I asked the board for the training facilities to be upgraded from basic but was told I would be sacked if I asked again. (I had asked the previous summer too) Charming. icon_frown.gif

Next season will be harder as linchpin Kieran Mckenna won’t be coming on loan and the other loanee Stepehn Hindmarch who finish the leagues top goalscorer with 40+ is now in Preston’s first team.

At one point we had the ridiculous farce of having to play three league games in four days! One on the Saturday, one on the Monday and then one on the Tuesday as well!! Yes games on consecutive days! icon_eek.gificon_mad.gif

Does anyone reckon that is a bug or not btw, I don't know whether to post it in the bugs forum?

I've just made it throught the FA Trophy Semi Final for the first time with AFC Hornchurch - though the dirty effers of Southend have made sure they injured 3 of my important first team players during the match icon_frown.gif They're all out for a month now right when I'm trying to push for a playoff place.

I've been making very slow progress with this save, my contract is up at the end of the season and I've been hoping to delay getting there until a patch is released that will guarantee my success so far does get me an extension. But I've got a bit restless and have started carrying on anyway now, hopefully I won't be sacked at the end of the year.

Originally posted by MachinegunHead:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Aario:

Hi Guys

When do your reserves and u18s start getting league fixtures?

As far as I know, Blue Square Premier, although it might just be 2nd season. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hi thanks for the answer - Do you mean second season of the challenge or second season in the BSP? As I am starting my first season in the BSP (my second in the challenge) and have played 2 first team league games but still have blank fixture lists for my u18s and reserves icon_confused.gif

Originally posted by Aario:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by MachinegunHead:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Aario:

Hi Guys

As far as I know, Blue Square Premier, although it might just be 2nd season. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hi thanks for the answer - Do you mean second season of the challenge or second season in the BSP? As I am starting my first season in the BSP (my second in the challenge) and have played 2 first team league games but still have blank fixture lists for my u18s and reserves icon_confused.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

My reseves have games, when I came up from the BSS i was offered the invitation to play my reserves and Under 18s in the respective leagues. Not sure why you haven't expereinced this, I have never not had the invitation in any games beforehand of this happening. icon_confused.gif

This new patch appears to have improved generally everything as well, havent noticed any new bugs and with the confidence bug and stadium bug fixed, seems like we could be nearly there in terms of LLM. Anyone else agree with me??

I've just had the pleasant surprise or realising that I have several games in hand in the league in my playoff push. My strikers have been pretty shambolic so far, but my defence has been totally brilliant this season.

If I had actually managed to find a 30 a season striker, we could easily have been top of the league at this point. Starting to get quite a nasty clog up of fixtures and injuries though, just need to get through this month pretty much unscathed and hopefully we will be in the playoffs.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by MachinegunHead:

Hi Guys

Hi thanks for the answer - Do you mean second season of the challenge or second season in the BSP? As I am starting my first season in the BSP (my second in the challenge) and have played 2 first team league games but still have blank fixture lists for my u18s and reserves icon_confused.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I meant second season overall. I am in the same situation as you are, except my reserves and u18 teams both have full fixtures... not sure what the difference is. Maybe it requires you to outperform some teams that had reserve/u18 fixtures last season?

AFC Hornchurch - FA Trophy Semi Final 2nd Leg 2014/15

I can't believe that we have just won this game. We lost the first leg at home 1-0, then went 1-0 down in the first half in the second leg. We managed to pull it level on the day and then steal it in injury time on away goals after playing all out attack for nearly 20 minutes.

Ashley Cain scores the winning goal in injury time and the goalkeeper runs the length of the pitch to celebrate with the team.

Match Stats - really wasn't expecting to win this game after losing the first leg 1-0 at home and then getting battered 4-0 in the league game right afterwards, not the best way to come into the second leg of a cup semi final. First chance at a trophy though so I'm not complaining!

Hendon - Premiership - 2017/2018

Club Changes

Well after avoiding relegation in my first season I was caught in 2 minds on what my plan would be for this season, whilst knowing that most of my squad were just about good enough for this league it was clear they were pretty much the lower quality you'd wan't for the majority of my squad. I was however pleased with a few signings who really flourished & showed they've got enough about them to be good premiership players & the basis of me to build my team around for this season.

Club captain Matthew Briggs was nothing short of a revelation for me, he played at left back for the most part of the season but also fitted into central defence & right back when called upon. I honestly don't think he had a bad game all season he seemed to be pretty decent & one of my best buys for Hendon & surely will go into the clubs hall of fame sooner or later. Alongside him in defence I thought Rajko Brezancic played really well in his first season for the club & in this division, he was solid at the back & also a threat from set pieces & for 750k I think he was a bargain, someone I feel comfortable to rely on this coming season again.

In midfield I thought Medo did a good job but lacks overall ability to help me push myself up the table into what I target this season of a mid table position, I will keep him though as he's decent backup & can also play either the defensive role or the attacking role in central midfield. My best midfield signing has to be Belarus midfielder Mikhail Afanasiev who I signed on a bosman from Espanyol, he can play anywhere across the attacking roles in my side wether it be in the centre or either win, he was used in the early part as a winger but I moved him into the centre towards the end & he really took off there getting 7 goals in the last 16 games from central midfield. I also managed to sign 32 year old Ricarda Quaresma after he was relesed by Porto & he put 9 appearances scoring 2 goals for me so feel he still has enough to be in contention for a place on the right wing.

Up front I felt my strikers on the most part struggled, Bulgarian Rosen Petrov struggled in his first season but ended the last few games pretty strong to let me give him another chance, ideally this will be as a backup striker but that depends on who I can get in during the summer transfer. Club favourite Dag Alexander Olsen really struggled, he is all about pace & unfortunately in this division the best defences can just mark you out the game, something he found really difficult & he struggled. I feel it's time to move him on but he'll always be one of my favourite players in my time managing Hendon, also leaving the club is Curtis Obeng who I signed in the very first summer on a free after he was released by Man City & he went on to make 372 league appearances for me all the way into the premier league, I must admit he can easily play at championship level but I think he lacks ability to be considered any higher but a great club favourite & one of mine also.

Now enough about the sentinmental thoughts & more onto what happened this summer, well as always I quickly move onto June 18th to see just what I've got to work with, I was pleased that my hopes of getting some money due to my financial situation being much stronger were spot on. The club were prepared to give me a £23m transfer budget but again the wage budget was small for this division so would dictate just who I can sign, with the season target set of mid table position I set about some ideas in my mind.

The club also revealed plans to increase the stadium by 4500 seats & improve both training & youth facilities within the club, this pleases me as quite a few technical players have rejected me giving the reason of poor training facilities at the club. My chairman also revealed that he'd agreed a setup where we would become Lyon's feeder club, nice of him to do that I guess but not really sure what that gives me at this stage? I hope to be able to setup some form of financial feeder club this season as I have Oxford & Bulgarian side Pomorie for work permits already so feel I can try to help the clubs finances to fight with the big boys in a few seasons.

Transfers

Well I've made quite a few changes, most of them before the season started but I was still looking for a new goalkeeper & striker when I played my first game, more on that after this roundup but it was the best start I could ever imagine icon_wink.gif

I opted to be brave, I knew that most of my players weren't of the ability to play for the top half teams in this league & that was something I really didn't like so I set about replacing my scouts who's ability seemed to be poor in finding me players & replaced them with tried & tested ones. I immediately started to get new reports from various places & sent my best youth scout down to south america to find me a few gems, let's just hope he knows what he's doing or I'll have blown a seasons transfer budget on his say so!

Out of the club went pretty much every youth player from last season, only 1 survived who my scouts tell me may make it as a leader star for a championship club, I guess that's enough to give him a chance as he's only 16 years old & may surprise us to improve greater then that. Also leaving the club were Curtis Obeng, Bradley Wright-Phillips, Michael Beltman, Pedro Silva & a few more. I was pleased that the only players who left the club this summer were ones I decided weren't good enough, haven't recieved any bids for any of my first team squad yet so hopefully it will stay that way.

So now for the incomings, well quite alot has gone on & is still going on with 2 more moves waiting on work permit confirmation but let's start with who is actually staying from my squad last year to play for my first team. Well Briggs will stay as captain & left back, Brazancic can stay at centre back whilst Neervoort can play another season for me at right back. In midfield I will keep Quaresma for right wing & Afanasiev for an attacking central midfield role. On the bench I'll leave Stubhaug, Petrov I decide so that leaves me with quite alot of work to be done!

On that basis I needed to find a goalkeeper, centre back, defensive midfielder, attacking central midfielder, left winger & a striker (easy ............. icon_rolleyes.gif)

I'm pleased to say I've got most of that sorted, in comes Danish centre back Mathias Zanka Jorgensen from FC Sochaux on a bosman, in midfield I signed a few defensive midfielders who can cover both this position plus centre back, these were Havard Nordtveit, Nicolas Dabo, Fernando Pazos but it will be Belgiums Vafis Odjiji-Ofoe who will start the season as my holding midfielder & also be backup club captain to Briggs. I must say the quality of these midfielders & defenders pleased me as they all look good & I await to see how they settle in for me this season.

On the attacking side I went back to a former player of mine Gael Kakuta who I had on loan from Chelsea for 2 seasons, he played up front for me then but this time he'll be pushed onto the AML role & hopefully his pace & ability to beat players will create loads of crosses for my strikers to feed from.

Now up front I targeted a former FM07 favourite of mine in Carlos-Javier Acuna but he rejected me, I will go back in for him in January though as he has a £5.5m release clause & he is perfect for the style I want to play. In the meantime I signed Arsenal youngster Isaiah Leacock to play understudy to Petrov who gets another chance to prove his worth for me.

The deals I'm currently waiting to conclude are on 2 Brazilians, a goalkeeper & a central midfielder who both look real class & hopefully they can be sorted soon as they could add something extra to my first team & finish it off for me. Also coming in were 2 youngsters who I believe have the potential to play right at the top level, Brazilian 17 year old goalkeeper Claudio will come next summer when he turns 18 & he comes from Gremio for £375k which is a real bargain. Also coming in for the future is my record transfer signing Derek Lilley from Coventry, this is a regen Scottish player who can play on either wing or up front & my scouts all drooled over him, at 17 years of age he'll be given some chances of the bench for me & hopefully he can repay some of the £5m price tag! £2.5M up front & £2.5m over 24 months is alot for me but I think this is the type of player I need to be signing as I struggle to get established class right now.

Transfers This Summer

Hendon 2017/2018 Squad

Hendon 2017/2018 Season Expectations From Board

Hendon Club Info

My Manager Profile Now

Link With Lyon Announced

As I promised here is the game against Man City which I just played, first game of the season away to them was not ideal but they also struggled last season so thought I had a chance to win.

I didn't expect this demolition of there defence though, it seemed everytime I went forward I nearly scored or did indeed score, we created 18 chances in total of which 11 were on target. They did however have 15 chances but only 9 on target but most of them were weak shots from distance by keeper dealth with.

Oviously Afanasiev got MOM for his 3 goals in the first half, thought it wise to give him a rest as we were 5-1 up at half time so I took off Petrov & Afanasiev to give the 2 youngsters a go early on & they both played ok.

The low point was Quaresma breaking his ankle & he will now be out for 2-3 months so I've got to look to either trust Derek Lilley or find someone to cover for him, not sure what I'll do just yet, my brain says get someone cheap & old for 6 months but my heart says let the 17 year old take the league by storm!

Originally posted by Spurs1979:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Donald-Duck:

I've decided to employ Kevin Keegan type tactics and its improved my form in League one. Hammered a team 6-1 icon_smile.gif

Thats the way, sod defence in that league just go for it icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah I realised that after my leading championship star defence couldn't do crap. The only part of the field I really lack in is up front unfortunately which means I need a lot of shots to win.

End of Season Report 09/10

AFC Hornchurch Blue Square South

Media Prediction 17th

Final Position 1st

League Table

League Progress

it was not something i was expecting. after a shocking first season were i conceded 104 goals i never thought for one minute that i would be able to reach the playoffs. never mind win the thing! pre-season came and went, i released all the dead wood i had collected first time round and replaced it with a bit of quality. in came a goalkeeper who could actually handle a ball, as well as a new defense duo to keep the goals at bay. a new attacking midfielder added a bit of creative force behind the now legendary Louis Bell and his new striking partner, the one and only Kyle Wilson . once again the chairman didn't think it was a good idea for us to have a parent club so getting a few decent loan signings was going to be tough. i only tried to sign about 30 loanees and all but one rejected me. somehow sean scannell from palace joined for the season and what a very good season he ended up having.

even though he was played out of position on the right wing he still did the business. i had an excellent start to the season winning 9 of my first 10 games but some dodgy results and

performances from the team started putting doubts in my mind that i would still be sitting top of the table come the end of the end. at one point i was sure i had blown it. i was cruising along 12 points in front of 2nd place and then nothing. no one on my team was scoring or even looked like scoring. the legend bell was having 8 shots a game and only getting 1 on target. my lead had disappeared, down from 12 to 3, with some big guns still to have. a few signings here and there soon worked there magic knocking the chasing pack for six. it was soon all over, AFC Hornchurch were on there way to the Blue Square Premier. and well deserved too.

looking back it was a great season, if only some of my players would control themselves it would of been an amazing season. about five times i went into the lead and someone decided to get sent off. my attacking midfielder had a terrible record. 20 yellows and 4 reds in 37 games. he sent most of the season suspended. but hey ho whats done is done and look out the Blue Square Premier, AFC Hornchurch won't be there to make up the numbers (i hope)

Player Stats

Player of the Season

Manager of the Season Profile

Overview

Confidence

Summary

Transfer History

Life at the New Manor Ground - Continued

2008/09 in the Blue Square North, March and April update (plus a bit of May)

The season inevitably petered out into nothingness, and we finished in the bottom half of the table thanks to a winless last 5 games. Once the playoffs were mathematically unreachable, attention turned to trying to find a more usable tactic. With all my players signedup on two year deals, and the wage budget already at maximum, there wasn't going to be much in the way of changes in staff, so tactics would be the only way forward. But let's not get ahead of ourselves.

March

Once again, we started the month with a win, beating AFC Telford by the odd goal in three. Yet again it was a false dawn as we lost three days later at Hyde. Danny Holmes made a return to the side to score the opening goal (in the last ten minutes) at Barrow, only for SUPER KYLE to equalise two minutes later. The fourth and final game of the month brought a second win, as Juan Ugarte's third goal in four matches saw off Blyth

<pre class="ip-ubbcode-code-pre">07/03/09 at AFC Telford 2-1 (G: Juan Ugarte, OG)

10/03/09 at Hyde 1-3 (G: Juan Ugarte)

14/03/09 at Barrow 1-1 (G: Danny Holmes)

28/03/09 vs Blyth 2-1 (G: Simon Marples, Juan Ugarte) Att: 538</pre>

April

A disaterous month, as morale continued to plummet. no wins in 5 games (including the one in May) and another unsurprising thrashing at the hands of the league leaders. In fact, neither of the first two results of the month were really a surprise, as the other was a defeat at 3rd placed Harrogate. At least the final three games looked, on paper, as though we could get something from them. A 3-2 defeat at home to Solihull Moors was galling, especially after being 2-1 up at half time. The game saw the debut of our new 4-3-3 tactic, which faired a little better in the next match at least. Our opponents, Stalybridge, had two of the most potent strikers in the league, so some extra marking and "kicking in the air" tactics were employed. Sadly, this didn't stop another of their players scoring a first half hattrick. Two late goals from Tom Clarke sealed a draw. The season culminated, appropriately, with a 0-0 draw at local rivals Alfreton.

<pre class="ip-ubbcode-code-pre">04/04/09 at Harrogate 1-2 (G: Poul Hübertz)

11/04/09 at Kettering 0-3

13/04/09 vs Solihull Moors 2-3 (G: Tom Clarke, Poul Hübertz) Att: 453

25/04/09 vs Stalybridge 3-3 (G: Tom Clarke (2), Juan Ugarte) Att: 349

02/05/09 at Alfreton 0-0</pre>

12th P42 W14 D12 L16 GD-15 Pts54

Season Summary - 2008/09

Table

Graph

Squad (by reverse crapness)

Confidence

Finances (spot where the patch was installed)

Hi guys

Slightly off topic - sorry!

I understand where to put kits and logos etc and how the config.xml works but what happens if I 2 different config.xml files (in 2 sub directorys with ....\graphics) that are telling 2 different images to be placed in the same place in the game?

Is there any way to tell which config.xml will precedence?

Hi guys

Slightly off topic - sorry!

I understand where to put kits and logos etc and how the config.xml works but what happens if I have 2 different config.xml files (in 2 sub directorys within ....\graphics) that are telling 2 different images to be placed in the same place in the game?

Is there any way to tell which config.xml will take precedence?

For those starting a fresh game with the updated beta patch

'Halesowen cannot find a suitable parent club', have only tried once but may or may not add to the realism, will make it slightly more difficult though.

I dont know what happens with the other promoted teams

Originally posted by BluesBot:

For those starting a fresh game with the updated beta patch

'Halesowen cannot find a suitable parent club', have only tried once but may or may not add to the realism, will make it slightly more difficult though.

I dont know what happens with the other promoted teams

I'm in season 16/17 and Stamford's board still cant see the point in linking with other clubs. I am still without any affiliates and languishing in the Blue Square Premier as a result of it.

Ok, im nearing the end of season 4. (out of a 5 year contract.)

Im considering leaving the game now, until the patch comes out, so that i can definatly keep my job.

They wanted - 'Win BSS in 5 years'.

I Did - Get promoted 1st season (3rd place finish)

and have since been a mid-table team in the BSP since. Do i play it out and hope the patch is availiable, or do i stop now and wait? i dont want 4/5 seasons worth of plying to go down the drain due to this bug, please help!

Originally posted by NepentheZ:

Ok, im nearing the end of season 4. (out of a 5 year contract.)

Im considering leaving the game now, until the patch comes out, so that i can definatly keep my job.

They wanted - 'Win BSS in 5 years'.

I Did - Get promoted 1st season (3rd place finish)

and have since been a mid-table team in the BSP since. Do i play it out and hope the patch is availiable, or do i stop now and wait? i dont want 4/5 seasons worth of plying to go down the drain due to this bug, please help!

its fixed in the new beta patch i believe?

AFC Hornchurch - End Of Season Update 2014/15 - Blue Square Premier

This season always looked like it was going to go well. We didn't concede a goal in any of the first 9 games, then went about our business of losing 6-0 in the next game. We played very consistently throughout our league and cup run - which ended sadly in the final, losing to a non-league team. We found our way into the playoffs and literally fluked our way to promotion, getting out played rather severely in both legs of the semi finals and then nicking the final in extra time thanks to a goal from Philip Croft to cap off my incredible fortune at the end of the season - his first goal in 21 hours of football.

Promotion Winning Squad

Transfers

Club Information

Confidence

Despite securing promotion, my contract is up at the end of the season and I am pretty worried that I might find myself not having it renewed if other peoples experiences are anything to go by - but I have got a little sick on playing through this season slowly hoping the patch arrives and have just got on with it in hope that I do get a new one now. If so, Coca-Cola League 2 football next season!

I was in same boots with Bedford, find a good parent club and loan some players aswell as get some frees in icon_smile.gif Then you have wage budget for staff avaliable icon_wink.gif

Just a quickey, I managed to find my Bedford save after my computer went 'CrAzY' so ive resumed playing from where I left off icon_smile.gif Update will be posted pnce in January, currently in end of November.

Jake

Archived