2008/09 " 7 [high score: 6-3]*

2009/10 " 10 [high score: 9-1#]*

2010/11 " 51 [high score: 11-0]*

2011/12 " 0 [high score: 2-4]

2011/12 Blue Square Prem. 9 [high score: 8-3]*

</pre>

* denotes a league i was active in

# denotes a game i was involved in

the two 2011/12 seasons are only played up until 19th January 2012...

[i've never used the 'code' thing before so i hope it works...icon_smile.gif]

Well done with the code - how do you do it?

• Replies 11.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by migwar:

results with 7 or more goals

<pre class="ip-ubbcode-code-pre">

2007/08 Blue Square South 0 [high scoring game: 3-2]

2008/09 " 7 [high score: 6-3]*

2009/10 " 10 [high score: 9-1#]*

2010/11 " 51 [high score: 11-0]*

2011/12 " 0 [high score: 2-4]

2011/12 Blue Square Prem. 9 [high score: 8-3]*

</pre>

* denotes a league i was active in

# denotes a game i was involved in

the two 2011/12 seasons are only played up until 19th January 2012...

[i've never used the 'code' thing before so i hope it works...icon_smile.gif]

Have seen something in my game that I've not seen before. One of my players was injured so my defender kicked the ball out.

Upon re-starting their player threw the ball out behind my goal near the corner flag, hence giving me the ball back.

Is this new or have I just not seen it before?

Originally posted by Jimbokav1971:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by dafuge:

Are those matches involving your club, or just matches from the league you are playing in?

Matches in Conference South.

Only 4(ish) were games that Boreham Wood played in. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Are you interested in matches in that particular league, or the one that I have been playing in?

Jimbo

Not sure if this helps at all as is only analysis over one season but was planning to do it anyway so here we are...............

BSN 08/09 - before beta patch - up to november

4 matches with 7 or more goals:

2-5 (x2)

3-4

2-6

BSN 08/09 - after beta patch - post november

16 matches with 7 or more goals:

5-4

3-6

7-1

6-1 (x2)

1-10

3-4

9-0

4-3

6-1

4-5 (x2)

6-3

5-2

6-3

0-7

My team (Halesowen) was not involved in any of these - our highest were one 3-3 and one 5-1 victory

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">2010/11 " 51 [high score: 11-0]*

I'd love to see a copy of that seasons league table.

51 league games in 1 season with 7 or more goals in icon_eek.gif! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Just had FA Cup 4th qualifying round

1 x 0-10

1 x 0-8

2 x 0-6

1 x 0-5

1 x 5-0

Originally posted by kccircle:

Have seen something in my game that I've not seen before. One of my players was injured so my defender kicked the ball out.

Upon re-starting their player threw the ball out behind my goal near the corner flag, hence giving me the ball back.

Is this new or have I just not seen it before?

I've seen this in 07 I think. Always a nice touch. I don't play with the match sounds on but does anyone know if teams get booed for not returning the ball icon_biggrin.gif

<pre class="ip-ubbcode-code-pre">SEASON DIVISION OCCURENCES RESULTS (NUMBER OF TIMES OCCURED IN BOTTOM COLUMN) HOME WINS AWAY WINS DRAWS

2008/09 Blue Square South 7 (0-7, 7-0 same week), 7-0, (4-3, 5-2 same week), 3-4, 4-4 4 2 1

2009/10 Blue Square South 7 4-4, 7-0, 4-3, 5-2, (4-4, 4-3 same week), 1-6 4 1 3

2010/11 Blue Square South 2 4-3, 5-2 2 0 0

2011/12 Blue Square South 7 2-5, 2-5, 5-2, 1-6, (2-5, 3-4 same week), 4-4 1 5 1

2012/13 Blue Square South 2 5-3, 7-0 2 0 0

8.0.1 BETA PATCH APPLIED TO SAVE GAME AT THE END OF 2012/13 SEASON

2013/14 Blue Square Premier 16 3-4, 2-6, (4-6, 3-6 same day), 6-1, 3-5, 2-5, 4-3, 3-5 8 8 0

(4-3, 5-3, 5-3 (same day), 5-4, (4-3, 5-2 same day),

3-4

TOTALS 6 FULL SEASONS PLAYED 41 7-0 (5), 6-4 (1), 6-3 (1), 6-2(1), 6-1 (3), 5-3 (5), 5-2(9), 21 16 4

4-4 (4), 4-3 (11)</pre>

Tried to make it pretty detailed, hopefully I haven't messed the coding up or this will look horrible.

Originally posted by paulsgruff:

<pre class="ip-ubbcode-code-pre">SEASON DIVISION OCCURENCES RESULTS (NUMBER OF TIMES OCCURED IN BOTTOM COLUMN) HOME WINS AWAY WINS DRAWS

2008/09 Blue Square South 7 (0-7, 7-0 same week), 7-0, (4-3, 5-2 same week), 3-4, 4-4 4 2 1

2009/10 Blue Square South 7 4-4, 7-0, 4-3, 5-2, (4-4, 4-3 same week), 1-6 4 2 1

2013/14 Blue Square Premier 16 3-4, 2-6, (4-6, 3-6 same day), 6-1, 3-5, 2-5, 4-3, 3-5 8 8 0

(4-3, 5-3, 5-3 (same day), 5-4, (4-3, 5-2 same day),

3-4

TOTALS 6 FULL SEASONS PLAYED 41 7-0 (5), 6-4 (1), 6-3 (1), 6-2(1), 6-1 (3), 5-3 (5), 5-2(9), 21 17 3

4-4 (4), 4-3 (11)</pre>

Tried to make it pretty detailed, hopefully I haven't messed the coding up or this will look horrible.

Appologies, there is an error in this, give me a minute and I will correct it and sort it out, incorrect figures icon13.gif

After a poor, poor season with Halesowen, i ended up getting relegated, i'll try again, and hope for the better.

This time Hendon will be the team i'll try to develop in to a successfully team, most likely i end up destroying it. Here's my profile.

And i couldn't have asked for a better debut.

And just a little question. When i start a new game on the brilliant site (great work Allan), it ask for a "Profile Picture URL". I suppose this being a screenshot of my in-game profile, am i right? icon_smile.gif

Corrected Version of 7 Goal or More Games 2008/09 - 2013/14

2008/09 Blue Square South 7 (0-7, 7-0 same week), 7-0, (4-3, 5-2 same week), 4 2 1

3-4, 4-4

2009/10 Blue Square South 7 4-4, 7-0, 4-3, 5-2, (4-4, 4-3 same week), 1-6 4 1 2

2013/14 Blue Square Premier 16 3-4, 2-6, (4-6, 3-6 same day), 6-1, 3-5, 2-5, 4-3, 8 8 0

3-5, (4-3, 5-3, 5-3 (same day), 5-4, (4-3, 5-2 same

day), 3-4

TOTALS 6 FULL SEASONS PLAYED 41 7-0 (5), 6-4 (1), 6-3 (1), 6-2(1), 6-1 (3), 5-4 (1), 21 16 4

5-3 (5), 5-2(9), 4-4 (4), 4-3 (11)</pre>

Sorry about the triple post and page breaking, all figures corrected now.

Originally posted by St0ked:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by kaNovi:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by spankie:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by kaNovi:

Now to the worst signing:

Tom Banks

My most expensive signing yet coming to the club for a whopping 425k! my coaches says he would be a good signing for any Premier division team, but he played terrible the whole season, and was eventually dropped from the team, Gutted icon_frown.gif

I'd try to loan him out next season to another League 1 or even a good League 2 side where he'll get plenty of playing time.

I suspect that his relatively low Anticipation and Concentration might have an effect on his game. He just needs plenty of games to help him develop and it's much better that he makes mistakes at other teams rather then yours. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thats a good idea, ill try that icon14.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Agility 10, balance 8. icon_eek.gif In my opinion these are two of the most important stats for a keeper. To be honest I'd flog him, I hate keepers with poor agility and balance as they are awful shot stoppers. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Personally I'd say thats a fabulous keeper. Sure agility and balance are important, but I've found that those stats in particular are far easier to train up than say handling and reflexes. Personally I rely on my defense to keep the opponents opportunities down. I want an absolute shot stopper in net to have the best chance at stopping the few that get through.

425k though? icon_eek.gif i don't think I spend that kinda cash except when managing prem sides heheh.

Originally posted by HaloOfTheSun:

Just been hit with this... icon_frown.gif

I was wondering, if they DO sack me, would it be against the rules to add myself as maganger of the club again, seen as it's still the first season?

I'm afraid that's a resounding "no". Unlucky, but you'll need to start over if they really go through with those plans. :/

Originally posted by Scab:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by HaloOfTheSun:

Just been hit with this... icon_frown.gif

I was wondering, if they DO sack me, would it be against the rules to add myself as maganger of the club again, seen as it's still the first season?

I'm afraid that's a resounding "no". Unlucky, but you'll need to start over if they really go through with those plans. :/ </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Bugga...

Thanks anyway. I've saved a Holiday Game where I am able to manage Mangotsfield, so I might be forced to play that. Or I'll leave it until the patch comes out.

3Sixty's Chippenham Town Update -2013-2014

Table

Well another year and other promotion, very good last 8 or so games which made sure i avoided the playoffs.

The squad

Lots of players "Chippen" in (pun intended) conceded rather a lot this year though, that may need looking at.

Manager overview

As you can see, finances have seen better days (bloody stadium).

As you can also see, we won the Johnstones Paint Trophy so i guess we did "The double"

A few players seem to be avoiding signing contracts because of my finances which could lead to me losing a few on my best players icon_frown.gif.

But we'll soldier on.

Bluebirds out.

Manager - Brian Bluesbot

Experience - EX Sunday League Footballer

Club - Halesowen

The Beguinning

Thursday 18 July Brian Bluesbot whilst visiting family in Birmingham takes the missuss on a trip shopping in Halesowen Town centre. The hours flash by and poor Bluesbot is overdosing on retail therapy and the plastic bags are cutting off the circulation in his hands, if he has to witness Mrs Bluesbot try on another pair of shoes he will surely die.

Looking out of the shop window and feeling sympathy for all the other blokes doing the same and looking just as forlorn as himself, Brian sees the the answer - The Halesowen Arms Pub.

"cmon love its time I treated you to a nice meal", sometimes being generous can have its own rewards, the pub was showing Birmingham City on TV so another alterior reason for going surfaced.

Well time passed rather nicely in the pub, he had a nice meal, a couple of pints and watched the Blues beat Everton in the cup. He aslo had kept the missus happy, so much so Mrs Bluesbot was happy for him to stay in the pub whilst she went and got those must have shoes.

Bluesbot went for a walk around the pub, in a room at the back he spied a poker table, set for 6 players although 5 seats were taken.

"fancy a game pal ?, asked a fellow who introduced himself a Nigel Pitt, of course Bluesbot accepted, having done quite well online in the past this was a chance to see if he could hack it in real life.

Well Bluesbot did better than all right he managed to win a tidy little sum, only Pitt and Bluesbot were left at the table

"ever dreamed of running a football club son ?" said Pitt who was now a little worse for the drink

"Of course I have but we all say that from the armchair or on the Pc" replied bluesbot

"well lets play double or quits, I have got no cash left but if I you win I'll give you a years contract to run my club Halesowen, of course if I win then all that cash is mine"

Bluesbot had it in his mind to say no and take the money and run but instinct or something made him throw caution to the wind and to his own surpise he heard himself saying "YES"

Bluesbots luck had never been greater he was dealt a ROyal Flush - of cousre he won the hand.

Pitt told him that the Job was his and threw him a Business Card "meet at the club at 9am tomorrow - you are now Halesowens Manager"

Upon Arriving at the Club Bluesbot was sure it was a Hoax, but the surprise was great, Nigel Pitt Chairman of Halesown was waitng

And Now here we are on Day one of Bluesbots managerial career, Bluesbot is sat behind his desk about to tell Pitt where he will lead the Club this season "midtable I reckon"

"Well make sure you do otherwise you what will happeen"

Bluesbot is lost on how to proceed

Will he last the season ?

Spot the overperforming underperformers icon_cool.gif

6 games, only managed 4 goals, all of which were 1-0 wins, no goals conceded and sitting nicely in 4th. My best ever start to a season is amazingly the one where I have scored the fewest goals. Only 3 teams have scored fewer than me, and they're all 18th or lower icon_biggrin.gif

My captain and star defender Lewis Christon can't get in the team at the moment with the way my current back 4 are playing and the outstanding performances from my Goalkeeper (who is probably the best signing I've ever made). He's saved 2 penalties, countless one on ones and shots that looked destined for the top corner.

I have a funny feeling that my first loss will really put me in my place and probably be a 8-0 drubbing or something.

have a problem with the site, finished 7th in league 2 which put me in the play offs have tried to update the site saying that i have been promoted to league 1 however it tells me i did not finnish high enuf to be promoted.

We are in woeful form at the moment. We have gone from having a defence that was conceding less than a goal every two games to one that is conceding 2 per match. Can't explain it but we are quickly heading towards dropping out of the playoff places for the first time all season (in fact the first time in the entire challenge as i was in there all of last season before winning the league)

The story of our last month of performances has just culminated in a pathetic defensive effort against Oxford. On 3 separate occasions we led the match only to go down 6-4. I don't know how much more of this i can take, it makes absolutely no sense how a defence that was so good in the first part of the season can suddenly fall apart and concede more goals in the space of 4 games than they did in the first 20 games of the season combined icon_confused.gif

I only just realized how much of a difference a good pairing upfront makes. 3 of my top 4 strikers got injured (one was suspended for a fair while) for a month, forcing me to pair up my best striker with a 15 year old gimp.

I lost 2 games and drew 1, and my best striker wasn't performing at all. In fact, he brought my whole team down a few notches. Now that I have my quality pairing back, my strikers are knocking them in all over the place.

This is maybe not surprising to many, but the way in which one player caused my team to perform so badly was amazing. So if you think your team is quality, and you have great tactics, maybe you've just got a badger somewhere in your line-up bringing everyone down.

Apart from that my Matlock team are looking set to cement themselves a play-off spot in their first season due to the magic of Jonathan Pringle. He just won the player of the month for March with 9 goals in 4 appearances. Pringle is becoming my Super Kyle.

HalesOwen Blue Square North

I am currently 37 games in and this is the League Table some of my players are coming back from injury so i am hoping i can make it into the playoffs! How ever i am losing money each month which is a downer and i may after get rid of some of my better players.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Pringle is becoming my Super Kyle.

Super Kyle is becoming my 15 year old gimp icon_frown.gif. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Perhaps the legend is coming to an end. Expecting to much maybe icon_wink.gif

Chippenham Town - The Beginning

Manager Profile

Like ManUTDBoi17 I must've reloaded 40+ times before settling on Chippenham. While it was nice to see my local side Guiseley appear regularly compared to the last game, the challenge of a sub-1000 team was the one for me icon14.gif

Seems I have to create an entire squad in the month and a half remaining before the season starts. Lovely stuff icon_cool.gif

Originally posted by stinger061:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Jimbokav1971:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Pringle is becoming my Super Kyle.

Super Kyle is becoming my 15 year old gimp icon_frown.gif. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Perhaps the legend is coming to an end. Expecting to much maybe icon_wink.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Don't be silly.

ps. Notice the other scorer icon_wink.gif.

Guys - Had a bit of internet trouble, could hardly get into anything. Managed to update my profile on the dafuge website though icon_smile.gif

Im still Witton icon_wink.gif 4th in the BS Prem now in the season 2013-2014.

And i just had this happen Weirdest thing ever, never ever seen anything like that. Never had a goalkeeper score nevermind both teams keepers scoring icon_biggrin.gif, Their keeper scored in near the end from a goalkick, and then ran all the way up the pitch to get the ball out the net.

Never laughed so much in my life icon_biggrin.gif Thought i'd share

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Never had a goalkeeper score nevermind both teams keepers scoring

You've got to get that in the records thread somehow.

I've never seen that icon_biggrin.gif. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Dafuge is the record man, he must get that in icon_biggrin.gif. I'l upload the pkm tomorow or something and you can view their wonder strikes icon_wink.gif My keepers one bounced over the keeper icon_biggrin.gif i was stunned

Hendon - Coca Cola Championship - 2014/2015 Season Review

I've just finished the season off & it was a very long & unenjoyable one, I did manage to avoid relegation as I come 20th but it was very up & down league wise leaving me to worry on numerous occassions I wouldn't make it.

My finances are quite bad due to the stadium repayments & wages this season but the board did inject money a few times to help cover that. I ended the season £2.58m in debt but it will go slightly more with another few 550k repayments during the summer. Just hope my board acknowledge there was absolutely nothing I could have done with only a capacity of 1924 this season as it was never going to cover my wages alone let alone the repayments on top.

Had a decent run in the cups getting to the 5th round of the FA Cup where a replay was needed for Spurs to knock me out. In the League Cup I got to the 3rd round where Nottingham Forest knocked me out.

Such a big job on this summer as most of the players I signed during last summer really were poor performers but maybe thats why they were released in the first place. I've transfer listed quite a few players already & have signed 2 new players for next season, Bradley Wright Phillips comes in on a bosman whilst young Portugese youngster Pedro Silva comes in on a free after impressing during a trial, he was released by Porto during the season.

Final League Table

Club Finances

Originally posted by Barnsley:

Guys - Had a bit of internet trouble, could hardly get into anything. Managed to update my profile on the dafuge website though icon_smile.gif

Im still Witton icon_wink.gif 4th in the BS Prem now in the season 2013-2014.

And i just had this happen Weirdest thing ever, never ever seen anything like that. Never had a goalkeeper score nevermind both teams keepers scoring icon_biggrin.gif, Their keeper scored in near the end from a goalkick, and then ran all the way up the pitch to get the ball out the net.

Never laughed so much in my life icon_biggrin.gif Thought i'd share

Haha, that is brilliant. Imagine watching that match in real life.

Spurs1979, hopefully the fact you managed to stay up will maybe prevent your club from hitting a financial wall. Wasn't your stadium going to be ready for the 2015/2016 season? What I wouldn't mind seeing though is someone going into administration in Dafuge's challenge and still staying up icon_cool.gif

Archived