dafuge's FM08 small club to big club challenge

• Replies 11.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gloucester City Tigers - Rashid1

Went into preseason in a frenzy, so much is auto pilot nowadays when you play the challenge. The toughest part is actually deciding on the team. After hours and hours of trying to get Buxton, I just gave up.

I've managed to sign a decent backroom:

Assman

3 coaches

2 scouts

1 physio

1 GK coach

And I decided to forgo the urge to go look for loans. That makes the game too easy. This time around it was the job centre for staff and scouts and only english based players. Scouting was limited to around the leagues. So there was a fair bit of trials.

In the end we settled for 19 players. 11 are definite starters, they were the only ones who wanted to join me, in the end, it was a desperate case of just getting anyone in. It was risky.

We did manage to get a couple of players I reckon are good enough to see me do ok in the first season.

After seeing the lot, I was beginning to wonder if it was even remotely possible. The assman kept telling me to strengthen the squad. We arranged 6 friendlies..of which we only drew once and lost the rest. That didn't augur well for me...these were opposition who were supposed to be far worse than our side.

Our season opener was home to Bognois where we ground out a 1-0 result. Our second match was away to Braintree..a team that was supposed to sweep us aside. Perhaps they were cocky. They never got a shot off on our goal and had a measly 40% possession. We won that match 2-0.

Well that's the update for now....I will perhaps do a mid season one. For now though I need to return to the Mighty Tigers. Of all places Gloucester City...ah well its better than Merthyr eh?

Originally posted by MachinegunHead:

Okay, so my first attempt at this failed due to the pre-beta assistant managers telling me that every tom dick and harry that I signed was the next big thing. I've now mourned, and am ready to start again. After trying 15 times to get a <1000 team, I gave in and decided to go with Matlock !

I will update in a few hours, once I've got myself under control. Matlock and I are in for the long haul!

Pre-season

After exhausting every avenue possible, I finally managed to get together a good squad, with a passable backroom staff.

The squad consists of 19 players, the highlights being my drool worthy strike force of Tom Clarke and Jonathan Pringle, both who are only 19, yet look like complete class. I also somehow managed to nab in 4 players worth over 100k, all who look to be match winners.

My backroom signings consisted of:

1 Ass. Man

3 General Coaches

1 Gk Coach

1 Fitness Coach

1 Physio

1 Scout

We also managed to sell a grand total of 22 season tickets. I suspect that those tickets were bought out by my squad, my chairman and a fan-girl.

Friendlies

We only had two lined up, but that was all it took for me to realize I may be in with a shot this time.

The first one was against Dorchester (Conf South) and despite our 4-3 loss, I was extremely pleased. After dominating the first half 2-1, I decided to sub on my back-up and they played just as well, but I was destroyed by two costly mistakes from my back-up goalie... he is now the sole constituent of the Matlock Reserve team icon_biggrin.gif

The second game was even more encouraging. It was against Lewes who are sitting tight in the Conf. National, and we came away with a 3-3 draw, despite going down 3-0 early in the match.

With the season about to begin, I'm confident my team will exceed its initial expectations.

Oh well I can't argue the game made me just under 600k so has boosted my balance quite a bit. Counters the fact I'm 10k over my wage budget but after the good start I made I wanted to renew quite a few contracts on those who were playing really well to ensure they're all here next season.

haze.13's Mighty Chippenham Town - Blue Square South - Season 008/09

Just catching up here now. This happened a few days back.

Finished season one rather uneventfully.

Started by trying to get a team together.

The season proper was - after a promising start - a bit of a lower table struggle.

Not really good but not too bad i guess.

My battlers, and that's all they were really.

Season one is over. The second one can only get better right... right!?

Originally posted by rlipscombe:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Jimbokav1971:

He's been my fans player of the year in 08/09 & 09/10.

Really? might have to give him another chance then as partner to Zavon Hines.

also, has anyone had Andy Caton playing for them?? he's available on a free transfer and will come to me, but will cost me £500 p/w wages which is a lot for me. is he worth it?? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I play with little width and through the middle and his strength and height have been a major factor in my team's recent promotion, I find he lacks consistency but when he plays well he completely dominates defences. The amount of times he holds the ball up and waits for a pass, then plays a Bergkamp pass is staggering really! Give him a chance.

In last years challenge Caton ended up as my 2nd all time top goal scorer, only being beaten at the end of the challenge by a striker with almost double the number of season at the club. It was odd, being a team in Europe and challenging for the Premiership every year and having your greatest goalscorer listed as Andy Caton!

Originally posted by Storzy:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by rlipscombe:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Jimbokav1971:

He's been my fans player of the year in 08/09 & 09/10.

Really? might have to give him another chance then as partner to Zavon Hines.

also, has anyone had Andy Caton playing for them?? he's available on a free transfer and will come to me, but will cost me £500 p/w wages which is a lot for me. is he worth it?? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I play with little width and through the middle and his strength and height have been a major factor in my team's recent promotion, I find he lacks consistency but when he plays well he completely dominates defences. The amount of times he holds the ball up and waits for a pass, then plays a Bergkamp pass is staggering really! Give him a chance.

In last years challenge Caton ended up as my 2nd all time top goal scorer, only being beaten at the end of the challenge by a striker with almost double the number of season at the club. It was odd, being a team in Europe and challenging for the Premiership every year and having your greatest goalscorer listed as Andy Caton! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

i find him inconsistnet when i play him too. will score every now and again off the bench but never felt confident throwing him on when we needed a goal. will see how he does pre-season. we tend to pass it around a bit and play with a bit of width, which might have something to do with it...

as for Caton, i might give him a go and take a gamble. my scouts have fallen in love with him and he might be the man i need to crack this league.

thanks

hello

did someone mention Andy Caton??

he's been my player of the year for 3 years running.

just scored his 100th league goal.

club captain at 23.

the chairman accepted a £250k bid for him last summer, but i offered him a new contract and he stayed icon_smile.gif

i now ask for £1m at enquiry and so far no takers.

and last time i checked he hold the official record for 'goals in a game' at 8.

Kings Lynn BSN March 2010

well due to the fact that my internet at home as packed up its been a while since ive done an update. Hopefully it will be sorted at the weekend so i can add end of season screenshots which i cant do at work.

After the disappointment of last season and losing the play off final on penalties we were made one of the favourites for the division. I told the board i would get a respectable position in the league. I kept Jarvis and Eagle from Norwich for a 2nd season on loan but Daley refused to come back. He was then released by Norwich but didnt want to drop as low as the BSN when i tried signing only to sign for Bath in the BSS days later. Hes had a really good season for them as well. I brought in a few players but dont think ive really improved my squad at all.

Had a bad start to the season but then only lost once in 20 to see me rise to 3rd. Now got 8 games left and going through a bit of a slump and have dropped to 5th. Ive still got to play all 4 teams above me though so anything could happen. Especially as i know have only 2 fit forwards for the rest of season and 1 of those has never scored a goal. Ive been hit really hard with injuries this year and have always had 5 or 6 players missing for nearly every game.

My average attendance has also halved from 1500 last year to about 800 this year although the last few games have seen crowds of over 1000 turn up but due to paying really low wages my bank nalance is still at a healthy 270k.

I really need to get promoted this year to bring in some stronger players but im not feeling really confident about it, hopefully i can get a super striker in for the last 2 months

My form since losing to Everton has been outstanding as I've won 5 of my last 7 games to really cement my place in the play offs so it looks like I might get a chance there unless I have some sort of collapse. One thing that is starting to worry me is injuries as I've had all 3 midfielders out now for 3-4 weeks recently & currently missing Dag Alexander Olsen with a fractured arm for 4 weeks who's been my top goalscorer.

Will do a full update when the seasons comes to an end but if my form can stay like this I feel really confident about a play off place. If only my team could cope with the pace of strikers I would've stood a chance of getting straight promotion!

Looking at my fixtures if I can get through the next 6 or 7 games with decent form then I've got a dream run in.

Only 2 difficult games in my last 9 fixtures I feel, I have to play Swansea though who are flying high so that will be a tough game but it's at home so we have a chance still.

Getting a bit worried now because if we did manage to go up my squad is just way way too poor for the championship, will need to do some very astute transfers & hope I can cling onto status there for 1 season to strengthen with free transfers that summer.

Dreams eh, not sure at what stage I should start to worry, now or then? icon_razz.gif

Prescot Cables 13/14 Season End - League One

League Table

Decent enough for my first season in league one.. i was pretty much mid table for the whole season.

I had a slump though and didnt win for 7 games made me to be only 2 point from relegation. I was playing rather inconsistent, losin against equal teams home, and winning against better teams away.

There seemed to be a lot of scoring in overtime, hopefully it will be better next season i might try to find some elder players, my squad average is 22.

I had the second lowest attendance, but only because my board refuse to expand the stadium..

Squad

The best players:

Andy Kennedy

The youngster have gotten his first u21 match where he hit the target twice ! this guy is really some for the future, and ill be looking to play him more the next season. Cant wait to see how good he will progress. several L1 and Championship teams has been enquring about him!

Marev

Class act for the club, the most important player of my squad, really good dmc!

Now to the worst signing:

Tom Banks

My most expensive signing yet coming to the club for a whopping 425k! my coaches says he would be a good signing for any Premier division team, but he played terrible the whole season, and was eventually dropped from the team, Gutted icon_frown.gif

http://img527.imageshack.us/img527/5708/11012007134810by5.jpg

Confidence

For the next season i hope to be playing more consistent, and offcourse try to get a better league position.

I dont know where exactly to strenghten my squad as i think they all played pretty well, we were just unlucky, most games.

I might be looking for some more experience to help me get those win when im ahead.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by kaNovi:

Dont you just love this

icon_mad.gif

Thats fair pits, but man... PRESCOTT CABLES?! I am jealous, extremely jealous. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hehe, i was lucky icon_smile.gif Although they do have a rep. of 1000

Originally posted by Jimbokav1971:

Virtex.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Our parent club was Preston North End of the Championship and they loaned us holding midfielder Kieran McKenna and a young lad called Stephen Hindmarch who sits behind the strikers. The latter scored something like 35 goals in 40 games, with countless assists and MOMs.

I'm not sure if you know but the real life Stephen Hindmarch actually competed and posted in this challenge thread last season, (albeit under a different name), so keep us updated on his progress.

I can never seem to get him in any of my games.

He always scores against me though icon_rolleyes.gif. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I wasn't aware of he took part last year! icon_eek.gif

I'm at work now but when I get home this evening I'll put up some more screenies of him up to date and his scoring records etc.

He's been on fire this season in the BSP. icon_biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by kaNovi:

Manager Overview?

Well, thats your reason for not getting the stadium expansion you wanted, you went 1m in the red. Time to sell some of those youngsters perhaps? :p </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yep icon_biggrin.gif

My chairman has now also accepted a really low offer (400k) for a good prospect of mine, it seems like hes selling out. He has sold for 2mio now.

Well, i get my stadium, i should be happy i guess.. icon_smile.gif

Originally posted by kaNovi:

Tom Banks

My most expensive signing yet coming to the club for a whopping 425k! my coaches says he would be a good signing for any Premier division team, but he played terrible the whole season, and was eventually dropped from the team, Gutted icon_frown.gif

I'd try to loan him out next season to another League 1 or even a good League 2 side where he'll get plenty of playing time.

I suspect that his relatively low Anticipation and Concentration might have an effect on his game. He just needs plenty of games to help him develop and it's much better that he makes mistakes at other teams rather then yours.

Originally posted by spankie:

Tom Banks

I'd try to loan him out next season to another League 1 or even a good League 2 side where he'll get plenty of playing time.

I suspect that his relatively low Anticipation and Concentration might have an effect on his game. He just needs plenty of games to help him develop and it's much better that he makes mistakes at other teams rather then yours. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thats a good idea, ill try that icon14.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by MachinegunHead:

Manager Overview?

Well, thats your reason for not getting the stadium expansion you wanted, you went 1m in the red. Time to sell some of those youngsters perhaps? :p </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yep icon_biggrin.gif

My chairman has now also accepted a really low offer (400k) for a good prospect of mine, it seems like hes selling out. He has sold for 2mio now.

Well, i get my stadium, i should be happy i guess.. icon_smile.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hopefully it gets named after you for all your trouble :p. Shame you are in a heap of debt now though. Looks like you'll need to find the next Rooney, stat.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by MachinegunHead:

Manager Overview?

Yep icon_biggrin.gif

Well, i get my stadium, i should be happy i guess.. icon_smile.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hopefully it gets named after you for all your trouble :p. Shame you are in a heap of debt now though. Looks like you'll need to find the next Rooney, stat. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Unfortunaly not, they just name it Prescot Cables Stadium.. I got removed from the squad personal favorite list just before i got my new stadium icon_frown.gif

I have 2 u21 England starlets, maybee they would be the new rooney icon_wink.gif

Originally posted by migwar:

Another player getting international! Will be exciting

how come you have scroll bars on your attributes? doesn't it bug you? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

yeah, sometimes its annoying but im getting used to it.. its because i play in window mode, then it changed to having scroll bars icon_frown.gif

Originally posted by Aario:

Not exactly the next Rooney (see above posts) but with finishing and off the ball that high but only 7 pace at 19 years old he looks a lot like the next Robbie Fowler icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

haha that might be icon_smile.gif but take a look at kennedy in my season end report icon_wink.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Aario:

Not exactly the next Rooney (see above posts) but with finishing and off the ball that high but only 7 pace at 19 years old he looks a lot like the next Robbie Fowler icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

haha that might be icon_smile.gif but take a look at kennedy in my season end report icon_wink.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah I did see him earlier - too jealous to comment icon_biggrin.gif

*must remember I am still in the BSN (first season)*

Originally posted by migwar:

hello

did someone mention Andy Caton??

he's been my player of the year for 3 years running.

just scored his 100th league goal.

club captain at 23.

the chairman accepted a £250k bid for him last summer, but i offered him a new contract and he stayed icon_smile.gif

i now ask for £1m at enquiry and so far no takers.

and last time i checked he hold the official record for 'goals in a game' at 8.

i did yeah. i have the chance to sign him on a free at start of 2009/10 season for Worksop. was just trying to get some opinions of him as if i sign him he'll be my highest wage earner....

think i'll take the plunge and sign him then!! with a bit of luck he'll come and form a devastating partnership with Zavon Hines icon_wink.gif

Hendon - League 1 - 2013/2014 Season Report

Well I took a massive risk in trusting some youngsters with starting positions & whilst I secretly hoped they'd flourish into decent league 1 standard players over the season I was truly shocked at how we started the season. We came flying out the blocks compared to my first 2 attempts in this division with more controlling football just like we played when we won league 2. We were creating numerous chances throughout the team & testing other teams to the limits. The obvious weakness was my defence as it was so young & prone to errors but my strikers & midfielders were doing an amazing job at the other end to make up for the lapses at the back.

As the season went on we were floating in & around the bottom play off spots which eventually led me to believe we may just sneak 1 at the end if things went out way. I was worried we'd burn out, or we'd get a few injuries & my replacements wouldn't be able to step up & make themselves counted at this level. My worries were soon gone as I continued my form mid season to put myself in a very strong position with the new view of grabbing a play off spot, it was there & I wanted it, mainly because I'd recently missed out on a few really top quality players who went to the bigger sides in league 1 but wouldn't have looked out of place in the championship.

The turning point I think was the Everton game as we were 1-0 up & playing brilliantly at Goodison park when we gave away a dubious penalty & had my captain sent off. We went on to lose 6-1 but the way my side played upto that stage really gave me confidence that maybe we weren't just in the play offs by luck but by actual quality. We went on a great run of form, netting 5 wins in 7 games & put us right in there with a chance of not only grabbing the play offs but maybe even an automatic promotion spot as the league was so close, the unthinkable was starting to enter my mind.

No sooner had I put the great run in & given myself a chance I lost my next 2 games, albeit really unlucky as in both I was the better side but things just didn't go my way. I resigned myself to having to ensure I get that play off spot & don't drop too many points to even miss out on that, whilst at the start of the season I'd have grabbed a top half finish if it was offered to me if I missed out now I'd have been truly gutted as we really deserved to be up there playing some amazing football. My compact midfield was flowing & creating so many chances not only for the strikers but for themselves, the one touch slick moves were a joy to watch & we were carving teams open with pure easy, Hendon you say? You betcha it was us!

With 9 games left I was knew I had a great run in with only 2 difficult games, I knew if my team carried on playing well & do what we usually do with great end of season form we'd be there. We were dealth a cruel blow when top goalscorer Dag Alexander Olsen fractured his arm in the next game & was out for 4 weeks because of this. I had to play an untested Danish striker who I'd signed after a trial period with the club earlier in the season, he'd had a few sub games but this was it, he had to make himself counted & he did so scoring 6 goals in the time Olsen was out.

Our form for the last 9 games is nothing short of amazing, dream football, you couldn't have written it to end the way it did but such as the season with teams dropping points everywhere it was so close & anyone had a chance to get promoted. Swansea were top of the league from 4 games in & had established a massive gap after 20 games but they really let things slip in the 2nd half of the season with quite a few defeats, including a 2-0 defeat by myself in the run in which really catapulted us up the league & them down it.

Going into the last game of the season we sat 4th but only 4 points seperated 1st to 5th positions, I had a home game against Walsall who had only just avoided relegation so I knew I had a great chance to get my win & it was just upto the rest, my advantage was that 2 of my rivals played each other & the other 2 had really difficult ties against teams in the top half. I was very fortunate to have a full strength squad to pick from, I knew this was the best chance I'd get as I may not be able to keep 1 or 2 players as they were attracting alot of interest from other sides.

The game kicked off & it was nervy stuff, Walsall had the first 2 attacks in the opening 10 minutes to leave me sat there worried we'd blow it & have to get lucky through the play offs. It was us though who forced the issue after this & started to assert ourselves on the game, we created 2 half chances before Olsen scored a trademark goal, a great ball by my fullback into the left wing channel & Olsen used his bursting pace to sprint away from the full back & get in behind the centre back, goaaaaaaaaaaaal 1-0 with a great strike, the boy is on fire & he was sure to be excited with his National team manager watching both him & Vangen in the game!

Then disaster struck, 6 minutes later we gave away a silly free kick near the corner flag & from the cross club captain Obeng put it in his own net 1-1 was the score going into half time. I left everything the same, we had no niggly injuries, fitness wasnt an issue & I hoped adrenalin was pumping through the veins to get the win & hope others had failed to win themselves.

The 2nd half kicked off & we blasted into action hitting the cross bar in the 47th minute, I wondered if that was the chance but no sooner had the thought entered my mind and we took the lead again through Parrett with a good finish after a one-two with Offiong on the edge of the box. The game slowed down & we ended up controlling the rest of the half but creating very few clear chances, the final whistle went & we had won 2-1. I deliberately didn't check any other results as I'm supersticious like that & when I pressed continue to be greeted with the many messages of adjulation I was gobsmacked, joy in one hand but fear in the other, this squad ISNT anywhere near ready for the championship yet!

So there we have it, it took 3 seasons to do but we cracked it with a very young side, I've got a massive job on now for the summer as I only have 3 players I'd feel comfortable being in my starting 11 but the rest will do as backup. My first plan is to get rid of this seasons backup & raish some cash whilst freeing up some wages. The youngsters who did great for me this year will be my backup for next season, whilst I'm proud of there achievements they are in no way ready for this big step up in my opinion.

Final League Table

Squad Performances

Club Finances

I leave myself in a healthy financial situation but my biggest fear is the stadium, whilst I thought they were increasing capacity all they were infact doing was turning my stadium into an all seater stadium, this leaves me with a capacity of only 1924 for next season, I can only prey they decide to build a new stadium & I ground share with QPR again like this season or I could financially be ruined if next season doesnt go well.

Originally posted by Spurs1979:

Hendon - League 1 - 2013/2014 Season Report

{...Massive wall of story telling...}

Nice summary man. Was a joy to read, and I'm glad for you. I'm in a similar position in my first year at Matlock. We are about half way into the season, and I'm dancing around below the play-off batch. I have a pretty young squad too, so if I miss out this year, I think I have a good chance in 2008/2009.

New Stadium

I get a new 13272 all seater stadium built for me ready for next summer, the bad news is the loan repayments are 550k per month & I have to play 1 season in the championship with a 1924 capacity stadium. I have no clue how I am going to avoid ending up being at least 6m in debt at the end of next season with those repayments & such little gate reciept income.

I'm off to pray for a miracle now

New Stadium

I get a new 13272 all seater stadium built for me ready for next summer, the bad news is the loan repayments are 550k per month & I have to play 1 season in the championship with a 1924 capacity stadium. I have no clue how I am going to avoid ending up being at least 6m in debt at the end of next season with those repayments & such little gate reciept income.

congrats on the promotion - top job. just shows how important it is to have two goalscorers... with the financial problems you have for next season looks like it will need to be a season where you ensure you stay up with what you can...

good luck!! icon14.gif

AFC Wimbledon Update

Manager Overview

my.php?image=39321946tc3.jpg

I told the board i would win the League.

Signings

All on Frees unless stated

Caton

Asaba

Forbes

Bennett

Ellington

Robert Marshall

Steven Arnold

Chris Thompson £13k

Outs

None

Results

Braintree 3-1 AFC Wimbledon

AFC Wimbledon Scorers.

Justin Bennett (18)

AFC Wimbledon MOM.

Justin Bennett 7

Bishops Stortford 0-2 AFC Wimbledon

AFC Wimbledon Scorers

Andy Caton (45)

Stevie Ferguson (71)

AFC Wimbledon MOM

Stevie Ferguson 8

AFC Wimbledon 3-0 St.Albans

AFC Wimbledon Scorers

Lee Clarke O.G (4)

Lee Ellington (57)

Andy Forbes (87)

AFC Wimbledon MOM

Lee Ellington 8

AFC Wimbledon 0-1 Weston-Super-Mare

AFC Wimbledon MOM

Anthony Howard 7

Welling 3-0 AFC Wimbledon

AFC Wimbledon MOM

Francis McMahon 7

AFC Wimbledon 1-0 Hitchin

AFC Wimbledon Scorers

Andy Forbes (72)

AFC Wimbledon MOM

Andy Forbes 7

AFC Wimbledon 0-1 Worcester

AFC Wimbledon MOM

Andy Forbes 7

Sutton Utd 4-2 AFC Wimbledon

I was happy in this match as we went in to HT 3-0 down we showed some good fight.

AFC Wimbledon Scorers

Lee Ellington (78)

Anthony Finn (87)

AFC Wimbledon MOM

Lee Ellington 8

Bromley 1-2 AFC Wimbledon

AFC Wimbledon Scorers

Chris Thompson (14)

Andy Forbes (65)

AFC Wimbledon MOM

Chris Thompson 7

AFC Wimbledon 1-0 Bognor Regis

AFC Wimbledon Scorers

Carl Asaba (13)

AFC Wimbledon MOM

Carl Asaba 7

Cambridge City 1-0 AFC Wimbledon

AFC Wimbledon MOM

Carl Asaba 7

Postion In the League

10th

New Stadium

Congrats on your promotion! Season's report was excellent! (and this coming from a Chelsea fan!) icon14.gif

Boreham Wood - 08/09 Season Report.

After floating in the playoffs for the first half of the season When january came we never lost a match. We went on a 25 match unbeaten run which astonished even me icon_biggrin.gif

Record

At the end we finished top of the league and got promoted. I would of been happy surviving relagation, at the start of the season i didn't see myself getting promoted...

Table

Team

And the transfers that made it happen ( I believe this is needed right ? )

Transfers

Archived