dafuge's FM08 small club to big club challenge

• Replies 11.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Season end Prescot Cables 08/09

What a season !

Won the league and are therefore promoted to the BSN!!

With ONLY 2 loses i swooped the league.

http://img99.imageshack.us/my.php?image=10272007155031aq1.jpg

Not only the league was great i also managed to get in the quarter finals in the setanta shield cup ! where i lost out 3-0 to exeter.

Here are some of the main players behind me succes;

Mr Cableman himself, top goal scorer ellington:

http://img148.imageshack.us/my.php?image=10272007155158cb7.jpg

My young islander, and a hope for the future:

http://img139.imageshack.us/my.php?image=10272007155325pk7.jpg

Another youngster who i hope can get better;

http://img140.imageshack.us/my.php?image=10272007155418hm8.jpg

I had some loans this season who were way better than the average BS side, i think i will not loan any player from now on that are way to good.

I had third most attendence at 1034 average, which is really nice actually and gave me a good income!

Loading up for the new season, ill be looking to strengthen my squad heavely

Pre Season Update - Chippenham - 2008/09

First i didn't have any players or staff so i signed 3 scout to now wich players i can sign and signed some good coaches and i signed a great physio he has 20 in physiotherapy

After fixing the backroom I went hunting for players i offered a lot of contracts and offered a lot of loans and here are the players i signed:

Transfers

and i got swindon as a parent club

I told my ass man to get me some friendlies he got me 5 none league clubs canceled two and got man utd reserves instead of one of them and the games went as the following:

Canvey Island 1 - 3 Chippenham

The first have finished in no time there was nothing the action started in the mid of the second half after my 11 got going a scored for me the first goal in 68 min and another after 2 min, and before 5 min from the finish they scored a goal so they attacked a lot in the last 5 min but with a counter attack in the last min I got a goal. The team played well espiclly because it their first time together.

Chippenham 2 - 3 Chesham

Like always I don't do anything in the first half but they did and go two goals and with some changes in half time I got a goal in the 51 and bulid up pressuer on the them the resulted in a second goal in the 71th min but in the 78th min they got a goal icon_frown.gif and I lost my first game at home

Cirencester 0 - 2 Chippenham

They played better in the match but because an early goal in the 6th min and another before the end of the first half I got the win. those2 shot were the only ones on target in the whole match icon_biggrin.gif

Chippenham 4 - 5 Man Utd Reserves

What a game! I got 2 goals in the first 25 min but the first half ended in a draw icon_frown.gif and from the 60th min to the 70th they scored 3 goals icon_eek.gif and then I got a goal in the 82th min and another in the last min too bad it was too late to get a draw. scholes and gigges played in the match icon_cool.gif

I have my first league game agaist afc wimbledon

That's all for my preseason update hope you like it icon_biggrin.gif

Originally posted by dafuge:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by NepentheZ:

UN BE LIEVABLE..!!

Proof I didnt 'photoshop' that bad boy...

Really.... Unreal....

That's mental, how did it happen? Were they short of players? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Match Stats

Originally posted by 3Sixty:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by dafuge:

I've got a manager description I've never seen before, I'm described as a 'popular manager' icon_cool.gif

Haha nice.

Whats your reputation now? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

National still

Originally posted by NepentheZ:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by dafuge:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by NepentheZ:

UN BE LIEVABLE..!!

Really.... Unreal....

That's mental, how did it happen? Were they short of players? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Match Stats </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Wow - thats some game!

Could you post the player ratings??

Originally posted by Dave Vessey:

Well to be fair I guess you could say they were on top.

Are Oxford just streets ahead in the BSN to start with?

That was the first game of the season :/

they've only scored 2 goals since. However, Nuneaton, who were on the wrong end of the 17-0, have since lost 6-0 and 5-1 .... could be a long season for them.!

Originally posted by Aario:

UN BE LIEVABLE..!!

Really.... Unreal....

Wow - thats some game!

Could you post the player ratings?? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

The home ratings are the 'photoshop' link...

ill get the away ratings now.

UN BE LIEVABLE..!!

Really.... Unreal....

Wow - thats some game!

The Losing Team (17-0)

Tiverton Town 2008/2009

Blue Square South

Well after starting the game by telling the board that i would battle bravely against relegation (and feeling my self that i could have a long hard season on my hands)

I ended up finishing a respectable 5th place in the Blue Square South

It was an inconsistent season for Tivvy, starting off well then hitting a mixed patch of results over the festive period, only to then see a eleven match unbeaten run come to an end in the Playoff Semi Final Second Leg

After a long hard season it came down to a penalty shoot out, not the way i had planned it icon_frown.gif

After keeping myself in contention with the playoffs all season my unbeaten run is what captured the final playoff place.

Us and Newport were fighting over 5th place for the last 10 games and i managed to secure it in the penutimate game of the season

Both of us had the same kind of teams to play including Forest Green and Billericay

As i managed a draw against Billercay and a win against Forest Green by the time the referee had blown the whistle on the Newport County - Forest Green game (which ended 1-1) meant i had gained the last playoff spot.

Sentanta Sheild

Nothing major to talk about in here other than a rather comfortable 1st round win

First Round - St Albns 4-1 Won

Second Round - Bromley 2-1 Lost

The board wanted me to get at least to the second round, which i did and in return they were happy with progress in the competiton

FA Trophy

A long run in this cup kept my hopes alive towards the end of the season of maybe snatching a trophy, that was ended in the fourth round though

Third Round Qualify - Bath 2-1 Won

First Round - Chelmsford 2-0 Won

Second Round - Bognor Reiges 3-0 Won

Third Round - Altrincham 3-1 Won

Fourth Round - York 2-1 Lost

The Board wanted my to get to the first round of the FA Trophy, with me reaching the fourth round the board were delighted

FA Cup

Another long cup run saw me hoping and dreaming of a fairytale third round draw against a big team, but unfortunatley i didnt make it to the thrid round.

The dream came back to earth with rather massive bump.

After starting with two good games my scoring levelled its self out, then my defence took a fair beating porberly my worst performance of the season

Second Qual Round - Nuneaton - 5-0 Won

Third Qual Round - Chasetown - 4-1 Won

Fourth Qual Round - Tilbury - 3-2 Won

First Round - Heybridge - 1-0 Won

Second Round - Carlisle - 6-1 Lost

Team

There was only youth players at the team when i took over so my first port of call was to get a team together.

Luckily i had a brilliant parent club in Plymouth

I loaned no less than seven players from them and thats what brought me my almost sucsess.

Team

My best players were undoubtedley my loan players

Goalkeeper

Michal Misiwicz the young Polish keeper came on loan to me at the start of the season and i had big hopes for him, those hope were put into practice.

Playing exceptionaly well all season playing all games except the final two (playoff semi)

Although he may have conceded a fair few his excellence in some games gave us 3 points instead of none

Rating 7/10

Defender

Paul Kendall the young English Defender had attributes that were easyable good enough for a lower league two team let alone Tivyy.

He came in and played at centre back most of the season and was comanding and trustworthy, along with his defensive duties he was a good corner kick taker.

7/10

Midfeilder

Brian McCaul young Northen Irish centre mid was always hard working, a superb free kick taker and always looking to get into attacking posistions this was shown in the amount of goals that he scored in the season.

Most of the goals he scored were from freekicks but there were some beautys from open play

Rating 8/10

Striker

Reis Ashraf young English striker who came on loan from Plymouth proved an absolute sensation here at the Leadysmead.

Playing 52 games and scoring 46 goals he really helped Tiverton single handedly rise up the table.

His lack of goals in big occasions is worrying, but other than that i can see him becoming a good stable championship striker.

Rating 9/10

Sumary

All in all in broke all expectations and finshed 5h in the league

But....

I had proberly got the best team in he league, so i cant help but feel dissapointed that i didnt manage to clinch promotion as i dont think i will get a better chance to go up.

Good cup runs were a pleasent distraction and the hope of getting a big team in the third round of the FA Cup was pleasing in its self even though it didnt happen.

Next Season

I dont think that many of the players that came on loan this season will want to come back next season, but this is something i will certainly be trying though.

As far as expectations in the league go for next season i want to try and strive forward and clinch a top four finish.

Originally posted by Master T:

I Just scored and the ref canceled it out and gave me a free kick for a earlier challenge. Thankfully, i won.

Would of hit the nice little keyboard of mine if i didn't. icon_frown.gif

Really need too check what i write first.

Originally posted by Jimbokav1971:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by stinger061:

Been sitting re-loading for quite some time now waiting to get Chippenham however i am now thinking i will just go with a random team that is eligible and join Jimbo and the many others to restart when the patch is released.

I will simply use the next couple of weeks to get an idea for the tactics and the like on the new version and start afresh with Chippenham later on.

I think it's too esay with Chippenham.

When i started with them I got Cole Skuse and Frankie Artus in on loan and well as about 6 other loaness and I would have romped the league.

It was boring icon13.gif. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ok, this is something I've always been wondering. In my game, Frankie and many other players have their contract do to expire very soon (typically june 30). I don't seem to be able to offer these guys loan contracts as they would go beyond the players current contract. They loan option is even greyed out and not selectable. However, the CPU always manages to loan these same players on year long loans which automattically extends the contract. This has always driven me insane as I'm usually praying these players will get released on the first of july so I can at least take a shot at them. Is there some secret to being able to make the loan offer?

On the topic of Chippenham and frankie.. I finally got a post beta patch game started with chippenham (I really got tired of reloading and nothing but chippenham and halesowen came up tis time). Frankie got released, but dispite my best efforts and trying to use a very large chunk of my wage budget, he wasn't willing to come.

Spurs1979 - Hendon - 2008/2009 Season

Final League Table

Well I finally finished 2nd in the league on 94 points behind Salisbury who ended on 103 points so feel I did pretty good dispite not winning the league. Played very consistant but for a bad patch of 5 games mid season that cost me in the long run but can't fault my players efforts at all, they all did there bit to help us achieve a play off place.

We were drawn against Sutton Utd who I lost 3-2 at there place but won 2-0 at home which was the 2nd to last game of the season. I am currently in a strong vein of form & top both the home & away form tables for the last 6 games so go in full of confidence I can achieve promotion.

Report will follow with play off results & a brief report about my squad & how they each did.

Originally posted by NepentheZ:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Aario:

UN BE LIEVABLE..!!

Really.... Unreal....

Wow - thats some game!

The Losing Team (17-0) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thanks for that - seven players get a "1" - never seen anyone get one before - guess they probably deserved!

Originally posted by Master T:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Master T:

I Just scored and the ref canceled it out and gave me a free kick for a earlier challenge. Thankfully, i won.

Really need too check what i write first. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Have you patched? this is one of the things that was supposidly fixed in the patch.

Originally posted by Quavis:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Master T:

Really need too check what i write first. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Have you patched? this is one of the things that was supposidly fixed in the patch. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

No icon_frown.gif

My away for of late has been shocking, keep getting stuffed in possession, hardly have any shots and passing is about as good as Marmite.

Halesowen Town 2010/2011

League One - Media prediction 24th

The players of Halesowen Town never cease to amaze anybody. After struggling early in the season, languishing around lower mid table thorough september and october, two young starlets from parent club West Brom turned up to save the day for the second consecutive season. Despite struggling in the cup competitions, the yeltz consistently strung together results through the winter months and come february, were in a position to have a run at the playoff places. Notable results including a 5-0 win over former parent club Walsall (Warsaw) and 6-0 over last years conference winners Aldershot. A reduction in training intensity allowed my small squad to stay largely healthy towards the end of season, The result was a final position of 5th, and a place in the playoffs, where Shrewsbury were dispatched largely thanks to a 3-1 away win in the 1st leg, followed by a 2-1 extra time win over hapless Darlington in the playoff final.

The major offseason goals will be to add depth in all departments so I don't have to rely on loan singnings, and strengthen my defence: Whilst banging in a league leading 96 goals, I allowed 68 goals in the league, the same number as 23rd placed Hereford, and 19 more than any other club in the playoffs.... At least the fans got value for money. My average attendance was 4236.... 2000 up on a year before, and not too shabby for a 5000 capacity stadium.

One of my WBA loanees was the division'stop scorer, Again.

Transfers

Table

Graph

So, league one next time round, after three successive playoff promotions. I'm really not full of confidence, as I'm struggling to attract quality players, and although my coaches reckon quite a few of my players are up to L1 standard, they really don't look it. Survival is my 1 and only goal for next year.

Wishing everyone else the luck of the Yeltz...

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Aario:

UN BE LIEVABLE..!!

Really.... Unreal....

Wow - thats some game!

The Losing Team (17-0) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thanks for that - seven players get a "1" - never seen anyone get one before - guess they probably deserved! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Is that the first game of the season? Could be a long one for nuneaton!

Originally posted by hee163:

Halesowen Town 2010/2011

League One - Media prediction 24th

The players of Halesowen Town never cease to amaze anybody. After struggling early in the season, languishing around lower mid table thorough september and october, two young starlets from parent club West Brom turned up to save the day for the second consecutive season. Despite struggling in the cup competitions, the yeltz consistently strung together results through the winter months and come february, were in a position to have a run at the playoff places. Notable results including a 5-0 win over former parent club Walsall (Warsaw) and 6-0 over last years conference winners Aldershot. A reduction in training intensity allowed my small squad to stay largely healthy towards the end of season, The result was a final position of 5th, and a place in the playoffs, where Shrewsbury were dispatched largely thanks to a 3-1 away win in the 1st leg, followed by a 2-1 extra time win over hapless Darlington in the playoff final.

The major offseason goals will be to add depth in all departments so I don't have to rely on loan singnings, and strengthen my defence: Whilst banging in a league leading 96 goals, I allowed 68 goals in the league, the same number as 23rd placed Hereford, and 19 more than any other club in the playoffs.... At least the fans got value for money. My average attendance was 4236.... 2000 up on a year before, and not too shabby for a 5000 capacity stadium.

One of my WBA loanees was the division'stop scorer, Again.

Transfers

Table

Graph

So, league one next time round, after three successive playoff promotions. I'm really not full of confidence, as I'm struggling to attract quality players, and although my coaches reckon quite a few of my players are up to L1 standard, they really don't look it. Survival is my 1 and only goal for next year.

Wishing everyone else the luck of the Yeltz...

Excellent job hee163 icon14.gif

Mipi - Chippenham Town - 2008/2009 Pre Season update

It was an eery welcome for me. No staff, no fans just a shady looking charachter professing to be the chairman and some young talentless children pretending to be players. My first action was to spam the unattached players with trial offers to see if anyone was desprate enough to come. To try to improve manager-board relationships I promised that I would be able to easily avoid relegation (lol).

Signings

Simon Silk, 16yo keeper

My first signing and he actually isn't terrible. Apparantly has the potential to become a good League 2 keeper.

Tommy Jaszczun, 30yo left back

You know you have reached the big time when you have signed a player whose name you aren't quite sure of how to pronounce. I signed him as an AssMan even though he is a pretty terrible AssMan because he is an OK left back.

Jon Bass, 32 yo right back

Old and not that good but I needed someone to take that position

Neil Kennedy, 30 yo striker

Signed in deperation. He isn't that good but is better than the greys

Nathan Smith, 23 yo striker

A much better striker.

I decided to get a parent club. Given the choice between Bristol City and Yeovil, I took the former and the sent me two players for a loan. Both are far better than anything I am likely to sign in the near future

Stephen Henderson, 20yo keeper

Stephen Turnbull, 21 yo central midfielder

I have sent a scout to go around England to find players. He was last seen two weeks ago by the side of the A60 just outside Mansfield trying to hitch a ride.

Friendlies

Chippenham 0 - 2 Arlesey

I had none of my signings and the greys were awful.

Chippenham 1 - 2 Altrincham

We took the lead then fell apart in the second half and were lucky to lose by the single goal

Chippenham 1 - 5 Barnsley

Erm. At least we scored?

Chippenham 1 - 1 Ebbsfleet

Terrible news as we lose our 100% record.

To sum up, I am not confident

January 2010 Update Festival

January Table 2010

Doing alright, though i should be in a play-off place at least, i just didn't have the strikers at the start of the season.

Away form of late has been dung icon_frown.gif not won in 4 attempts and most of them have been against lower placed teams.

And for some reason Forest Green are in my division and have some of the best players I've seen in this division.

Playy Off Semi Final Leg 1

First leg was at home & we started brightly putting alot of pressure on in the first 10 minutes to get the upper hand. Ademeno had broken through twice before he scored the first goal with a fine run to force the gk into a save from a tight angle only to score from the rebound.

The rest of the half was total domination but we could'nt add to our 1 goal going into half time.

I kept things the same & sent the lads out with a positive view, 40 seconds after the restart Dadson broke broke the offside trap to smash a shot against the bar from 25 yards but as always Ademeno was there to slot home the rebound.

Sutton Utd didn't put any pressure on us & only managed one shot on goal which wasn't anywhere near enough. They were duely punished for this lack of chances by conceeding a 3rd goal in the 64th minute to yes, you guessed it, Ademeno to get his hat-trick & finish the first leg 3-0 up.

First Leg Match Stats

Playy Off Semi Final Leg 2

I took my side to the second leg away leaving everything the same after we totally dominated the first leg from start to finish. I had 2 enquirys for ym centre back Obeng from both Brighton & Dagenham which I both returned a 500k asking fee to scare them off. I didn't want to risk upsetting my player by flatly refusing the offer at this stage!

Sutton Utd start the game with more offensive moves in the first 5 minutes then the whole first leg but they couldn't do anything when Wilson won a superb tackle in his own half on the 6th minute to set up a counter attack. Swift passing from left to right opened them up for Dadson to hit the post from 9 yards only for Wilson to finish his move with the rebound being slotted home. Not bad for his first game back after 2 months out with injury!

Exactly the same as the first leg they just can't handle my midfielders pressure & the movement from my strikers. They didn't create 1 chance all half & were again on the recieving end when Jake Livermore smashed a superb 35 yard free kick into the top corner!

Being 5-0 up on agg at half time I decided to take off Livermore, Dadson & Ademeno to rest them for the final

If fans thought they were treated to a treat by Livermores goal in the first half they were rewarded with a contender when his substitute Stubbs did exactly the same in the 49th minute from 40 yards into the same corner!

More pressure from the away team resulted in a great long ball by my left back McKie that subtitute striker Taylor ran onto & smashed it home from 9 yards to put us 4-0 up in the 55th minute.

The onslaught continued & a foul on Wilson in the box resulted in a penalty which amazingly Wilson blasted wide! Shocking

The rest of the half was one way traffic but the scoreline stayed 4-0, Sutton Utd should be ashamed at themselves for only mustering 1 shot at the Hendon goal in 180 minutes of football & Hendon fully deserved there 7-0 agg win to setup a final against early season leaders Histon.

Histon had drew 4-4 against Merthyr Tydfill in the first leg away from home & only managed a 1-1 draw at home to take the tie to penaltys which they duely won 3-2 with no less then 9 missed penaltys in the shootout!

Second Leg Match Stats

Play Off Final

The final came with my squad reporting no injurys & able to play my full strength side at full fitness which was a relief. The 12 day wait was a nightmare praying for no training ground problems, my negotiation of 500k scared both clubs off & Obeng was happy for the final.

The 2 league games went 1 each, 3-1 loss away to Histin on the opening day of thes eason was overturned with a 2-1 victory at home later in the season. I feel confident but my lads have done so well upto now I couldn't be angry if we fail to win the final, as long as we give it a damn good go! The only negative thought in the back of my mind is my 13 game unbeaten run, will it be unlucky for me ......

Hendon 9/4 Histon Evens were the reported odds before the final but my players will clearly feel the game is there for the taking as we get the game going with the whistle.

We start brightly with a long throw on the left to Ademeno who releases a ball central to Dadson who shoots just wide from 30 yards.

No sooner had we had the shot & they broke down there right hand side for a freak goal in the 8th minute, disastrous start!

We don't fold though & keep attacking making a few half chances but no joy until the 29th minute when Jake Livermore smashes another beauty of a free kick into the top corner from 30 yards, 1-1 GET IN!

Half time comes with Hendon having the most of the game with 6 shots on goal to Histons 2, very tight but I feel positive we can push on from here to get the win!

The second half started very tight indeed & no shots of note were presented until the 58th minute when Histon shot well wide from distance.

That seemed to kick start my side as we went straight up the other end with Ademeno forcing the Histon gk into a superb save from 35 yards.

The half continued with Hendon making the better chances but superb saves from both Dadson & Ademeno kept the game at 1-1 in the 90th minute.

With my players in superb physical fitness I kept things the same until disaster strikes in the 102nd minute when loan player Luke Garrard gets sent off for his second bookable offence leaving me with 10 men!

Half time came with the score still locked at 1-1 & Hendon still proving to be the more offensive side with 13 shots to Histons 6 in the game.

The second half starts with superb play between my strikers only for Wilson to smash over from 20 yards with only the keeper to beat. One minute later & Dadson does exactly the same, more pressure continues & 3 more shots go past the post to leave the game ending on 1-1 for a penalty shoot out.

My nerves were shot to pieces as yet again we dominate the game only to avoid punishing the weaker team.

Hendon win the toss & choose to go first, Kyle steps up confidently but smashes it wide leaving me wondering if today just isn't my day!

Luckily for me there first taker Farman hits the post himself. Ademeno steps up with confidence like you'd expect him to & slots it in 1-0!

Nunn however repeats that with a good penalty to bring it back to 1-1 & Mawer misses to leave it 1-1. I fear for the worst as Murray steps up for Histon but it's saved! Youngster Stubbs steps up & calmly slots it in to leave them under pressure. Knight-Percival who has scored for fun in Histon colours this season smashes it wide to leave Hendon with the chance to win it if they score!

Up steps centre back Obeng to repay my faith in him & scores to send me up!

icon_biggrin.gif

will give the update soon, as not at my house, but with tiverton in the second season i made 5th and the playoffs

media prediction was 16th and in the playoff 1st leg i was beaten 2-0 at home

straight after this, the board say they are not renewing my contract and the media are speculating about who will take my job!

I havent even played the 2nd leg yet! i Just wondered whether i am allowed to apply for the new jobs with the teams that have come up, or do i have to start new user? thanks

Americano's Martyr Tydfil

08/09

Final position: 19th

The end of the season was really stressful. We lost our best defender and our best player because injuries. One of my youngsters prove really important in the last matches and basically save my ass.

The challenge for the next season is big and I can't find any good players on the market. I keep looking but nobody worthy wants to come.

Chippenham 10/11 - BSP

Being the idiot that I am, I forgot to take any screenshots of the end of season. So I'll take some of the league, league graph and transfers soon.

My youth and training facilities are due to be upgraded, board has said they would be done soon.

Came first in the league by 3 points, so off to league 2. Currently scrowing the player search screen for any good youth players that my scouts say have the potential to be leading League1 stars due to them usually being over-estimated.

Nothing else overly important, other than the board being in a ****er over long term expecations. Might just save the game and wait till the real patch and hope its fixed then. Or at least it'll give it a season to fix as sometimes thats whats required

Archived