Spanish Third Division

Zoiberg

Created by FMSite.net :

DOWNLOAD :

http://www.fmsite.net/?act=down&ver=verdown&juego=fm2010&titulo=Tercera-Division-espanola-v2&id=1995

DESCRIPTION

Spanish Third Division (4th Tier) added, it Includes :

- 18 Leagues

- 360 Teams to manage

v2:

- Added Foreign Rules

- Added U23 squad Rules

Known Issues :

- Regional relegations/promotions don't work as IRL due to editor limitations.

Haven't played far enough to see the promotions/relegations in action, but there's another bug that the editor should be able to handle: Tercera teams can only field Spanish players (or foreign players with the Spanish nationality). This mod currently allows foreign players to be signed and registered without trouble.

Yes, I think the option is right there in the main tab once you select a lower level that you're adding to the game. However, I haven't created any leagues where this was needed, so I'd have to defer to Super Bladesman, Uncle Ron, and other posters who have set up regions like this.

There is probably no prize money because it's a field that many people overlook. And there probably isn't any information available on prize money for the Spanish Tercera.

• 4 weeks later...

Regional promotions will all be officially updated for next data patch by the spanish research team, so there is no need to update now and do double work.When patch is launched, everything will work ok.

On the other hand, spanish competitions don't have any prize money (And if they have, it's an undisclosed data...)

Regional promotions will all be officially updated for next data patch by the spanish research team, so there is no need to update now and do double work.When patch is launched, everything will work ok.

On the other hand, spanish competitions don't have any prize money (And if they have, it's an undisclosed data...)

Sre you guys sure that Tercara teams can only sign Spanish players? Its just that 2 of Nigeria's U-20 squad for the World Youth cup are playing in the Tercera with Atletico Baleares... Edet Ibok and Mohommed Lawal.

Baleares also have a number of other Nigerian players.

Sre you guys sure that Tercara teams can only sign Spanish players? Its just that 2 of Nigeria's U-20 squad for the World Youth cup are playing in the Tercera with Atletico Baleares... Edet Ibok and Mohommed Lawal.

Oh, and I highly doubt they all have Spanish nationality as I know for a fact that Ibok only signed last year..

Tercera teams can have foreigners. It varies depending on the rules of the autonomous community federations.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
Created by FMSite.net :

DOWNLOAD :

http://www.fmsite.net/?act=down&ver=verdown&juego=fm2010&titulo=Tercera-Division-espanola-v2&id=1995

DESCRIPTION

Spanish Third Division (4th Tier) added, it Includes :

- 18 Leagues

- 360 Teams to manage

v2:

- Added Foreign Rules

- Added U23 squad Rules

Known Issues :

- Regional relegations/promotions don't work as IRL due to editor limitations.

OK, this is great effort but does the file work with patch 10.3?

• 2 weeks later...

Archived