The FM2010 All-Nighter Thread (Player Naming)

• Replies 26.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Going back to my Southampton save since I feel that I've accomplished the most on it.

What's awesome now is that Adam Lallana is getting England call-ups! No caps yet, but he's getting called up :D

Debating whether or not to buy the FMH British app for $7. Not sure how my dad would react.

Going back to my Southampton save since I feel that I've accomplished the most on it.

What's awesome now is that Adam Lallana is getting England call-ups! No caps yet, but he's getting called up :D

Debating whether or not to buy the FMH British app for $7. Not sure how my dad would react.

Buy it, you wont regret it imo :D

I was convinced you were a Southampton born Englishman

The only place I know Tom Brady from is on a Family Guy episode involving New England...

NFL sucks though... Not that I've even watched it :)

I think it's awesome. Brady is the quarterback for New England, and pretty much accepted as the best in the league. :)

Family Guy? :thdn:

South Park's where it's at

EDIT: I've played West Ham saves before, but I find them a little stale. I am planning on playing a long term save with them in the future though

Why aren't you at Arsenal? :D

Because my last Arsenal save horribly died due to an XML parsing error.

I wasn't going to start with them again.

But dude... Family Guy > South Park

Even if South Park is hilarious.

Yeah, Jimmy makes a joke that's hailed as the best joke ever made and Cartman tries to steal it. Everyone understands the joke except for Kanye West, who takes it seriously. He ends up killing Carlos Mencia

The Joke is:

Hey, Arsenal, do you like fish sticks?

"Yeah?"

You like 'em in your mouth? What are you, a gay fish!?

Kanye takes it seriously, and in the end, he finally comes out and dives into the ocean and starts kissing fish.

Yeah but it's a bit odd waking up at 1:00-4:00pm everyday... Next tuesday I've got to be up at like 7:30am for school...

I really have wasted my holidays on FM though... All I've done is Wake Up > Play FM > Eat > Play FM till stupid times > Go to bed > Wake up at about 2:00pm...

Plus anyway apart from you and me these forums seem pretty dead

Archived