The FM2010 All-Nighter Thread (Player Naming)

What's this? Hershie is sober :cool:..

Just drawn Werder Bremen in the Knockout Stages of the CL, don't know if this is good or not :confused:

• Replies 26.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gibbs gets injured and leaves me down to 10 men against Liverpool :thdn:

Hershie, it is always boring when your sober.

I don't drink, so I know the feeling.

Sounds....

Crap. :thup:

FM on one of those tiny screens... Hah

A game like this on an iPhone? Crap?

You have no idea what you are talking about :p

Not played FM for a couple of days now, but am going to start a save in Tajikistan/Turkmenistan/Kyrgystan/Lyon.

Not sure yet.

I assume you have to pay for FMH, but will have a check.

Edit: looks very basic, almost like CM02 or something :D

Not played FM for a couple of days now, but am going to start a save in Tajikistan/Turkmenistan/Kyrgystan/Lyon.

Not sure yet.

I assume you have to pay for FMH, but will have a check.

Edit: looks very basic, almost like CM02 or something :D

Yeah, it is like an updated version of CM01/02? I mean how awesome.

It is £6.99 I think, easily worth it.

Ive gone back to my Tenerife save, currently 22nd December 09, and I'm in 8th position, despite media predictions of 19th.

Also, waiting for a mate to come on MSN, as he has pictures of one of our teachers naked. Not a fit teacher really, but I want to see out of curiosity (she let someone borrow her laptop, he found the images, saved and circulated them, but I never saw, she was expelled for a year, but is back now, why, god knows.)

MGM Lions? not the ones that roar at the start/end of movies?

Them. :D

There's about 10 of them in total, although most were from the 1910s to 1950s, with Leo being the main one for about half a century.

Some of them look scary, some look bemused.

Interesting, is it odd I managed to pluck that out of the air or was it not as obscure as I thought?

When you watching/reading is it on tv or web?

3 of my players made the England team, sadly my favourite player Schofield who started at my youth and is the best regen i've ever had come up through the ranks had his foot broken in training by my argie DC the day before the Champions League final and also misses out on Euro 2016.

I do suppose however his replacement Joyce did score the only goal :)

Out of those, Kyrgzystan is your best bet! ;)

I have a working Kyrgzystani league if you want. (actually don't know if it works for 10.3, but it did for 10.2)

Out of those, Kyrgzystan is your best bet! ;)

I have a working Kyrgzystani league if you want. (actually don't know if it works for 10.3, but it did for 10.2)

Just downloaded a mega one that covers loads of leagues out there, thanks anyway.

Someone with good taste in music! :p

Hehe, I listen to 10 minute remixes while playing Fm :D

Just downloaded a mega one that covers loads of leagues out there, thanks anyway.

I did too. :p Covers all the leagues in the world.

Athletic Club - Barcelona Spanish Super Cup, wish luck! :D

I like seeing what's going on with other people's saves, but I'm not currently playing FM myself. I believe I posted yesterday when we drifted off-topic slightly though. ;)

Ahaha. I see.

I'm tempted to start a new Arsenal save... But that would mean losing regens... Coaches and all that effort over the holidays if I was to go long term :(

Ahaha. I see.

I'm tempted to start a new Arsenal save... But that would mean losing regens... Coaches and all that effort over the holidays if I was to go long term :(

I would suggest you to try a save in difrent league then the english, maybe something in italy?

Archived