european overhaul

This is my latest idea for a challenge its basicalyy overhauling europe. This meaning all the regular european teams loose their reps and have to start again this opening up europe for some lesser known teams to do well in europe who normally are terrible.

I was thinking most prob the top 5 or 6 in a country to be demoted, this means in the country you decide to play in the teams will also be effected domestically and will not be able to hold on to their big name players.

Any takers? open to suggestions on teams to do it to as well.

My first thoughts for teams,

Man.Utd, Chelsea, Arsenal, Liverpool, Tottenham, Everton, Barcelona, Madrid, Valencia, Munich, Stuttgart, Porto, Sporting, Ajax, PSV, Schalke, Auxerre, Lyon, Marseille, Milan, Roma, Inter.

This is my latest idea for a challenge its basicalyy overhauling europe. This meaning all the regular european teams loose their reps and have to start again this opening up europe for some lesser known teams to do well in europe who normally are terrible.

I was thinking most prob the top 5 or 6 in a country to be demoted, this means in the country you decide to play in the teams will also be effected domestically and will not be able to hold on to their big name players.

Any takers? open to suggestions on teams to do it to as well.

My first thoughts for teams,

Man.Utd, Chelsea, Arsenal, Liverpool, Tottenham, Everton, Barcelona, Madrid, Valencia, Munich, Stuttgart, Porto, Sporting, Ajax, PSV, Schalke, Auxerre, Lyon, Marseille, Milan, Roma, Inter.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Matty P:

P*rtsmouth please, wouldn't mind seing them do crap. icon_smile.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I would say Southampton but they ain't got a good reputation lol icon_wink.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Bergkamp.10.:

good idea mate

i dont have the time to be playing the game much as im having a busy year in school, i havent been even able to play the challenges that we were put into!

im going to have to download them all in one go someday.... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I have a busy year in college with uni next year and that! Still playing foorball manager 23 hours a day (almost) icon_wink.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by LSD:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Matty P:

P*rtsmouth please, wouldn't mind seing them do crap. icon_smile.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I would say Southampton but they ain't got a good reputation lol icon_wink.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'd say Leeds, but they lost their reputation, and players, a few years ago. icon_wink.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by LSD:

Ahh they're earning it back but Saints...never had one icon_wink.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Never had one? 8th in the league, FA cup final in 2002, also a FA Cup winners medal in 1976.

And now Leeds.. eh?

Ahh they're earning it back but Saints...never had one icon_wink.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Never had one? 8th in the league, FA cup final in 2002, also a FA Cup winners medal in 1976.

And now Leeds.. eh? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

League Champions 1968-69, 1973-74, 1991-92

Runners-Up 1964-65, 1965-66, 1969-70, 1970-71, 1971-72

Division Two Champions 1923-24, 1963-64, 1989-90

Division Two Runners-Up 1927-28, 1931-32, 1955-56

FA Cup Winners 1972

FA Cup Finalists 1965, 1970, 1973

League Cup Winners 1968

League Cup Finalists 1996

European Cup Finalists 1975

European Cup Winners Cup Finalists 1973

Fairs Cup Winners 1968, 1971

Fairs Cup Finalists 1967

FA Charity Shield Winners 1969, 1992

FA Youth Challenge Cup Winners 1993, 1997

Shall I say more? icon_wink.gif

And now Leeds.. eh? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

League Champions 1968-69, 1973-74, 1991-92

Runners-Up 1964-65, 1965-66, 1969-70, 1970-71, 1971-72

Division Two Champions 1923-24, 1963-64, 1989-90

Division Two Runners-Up 1927-28, 1931-32, 1955-56

FA Cup Winners 1972

FA Cup Finalists 1965, 1970, 1973

League Cup Winners 1968

League Cup Finalists 1996

European Cup Finalists 1975

European Cup Winners Cup Finalists 1973

Fairs Cup Winners 1968, 1971