• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

this is my regens.

Felipe, According to MiniScout, CA=144, PA=183

felipeca144pa183zk2.th.jpg

Sidnei, joining my team, soon, CA=120, PA=170

sidneica120pa170io0.th.jpg

Other great Regens in my game (all playing for big teams and are brazilians)

Elton, CA=140, PA=196

eltonca140pa196ax1.th.jpg

Cris, CA=165, PA=190

crisca165pa190cu8.th.jpg

Jailson, CA=179, PA=189

jailsonca179pa189kv1.th.jpg

Imanol Eranus. 2011 came through my Barcelona Youth Academy. Asst Manager thinks he is the best player of his generation.

Stats:

9 4 16

14 10 15

8 11 9

10 13 17

11 16 7

8 5 7

15 4 12

8 6

14 4

13 12

11 13

15 11

7 12

Also has the potential to be as good as Lionel Messi. Still 16 years old.

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by kopsy101:

you need to download FMM or genie scout

I had FM Scout and for some reason last time i loaded it it said club data seems to be corrupt. It always worked fine before and then i added some facepacks and next time this message comes up,anyone experienced this before? Any help would be greatly appreciated guys.

Originally posted by Patrick27:

Great regens there kevieyang. Do you mind if I ask where you found them?

Had my scouts find them in their original teams. Got them for very low fees or for nothing (offered $0 with the only clause was the schedule a friendly), which they accepted. They're very small clubs in Scandinavia. The two spanish players i can't remember. I'll post the corresponding history screenshots later tonight.

Scouts don't recommend them highly so you need to check their reports. Tend to look for ones which have 1 star for CA, and 4+ stars for PA.

Had a regen that was 15 that was 1 for CA, 5 for PA but had to wait til he was 17 before signing him. By that stage he was worth $5mill.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I've had a few which i found using the mini scout, just to see what they were like of course. I did sign them but after doing so i realized they all had a Fitness level of about 4. Only one even amounted to anything and i couldn't get a permit for him cause he was from the congo... Went to Motherwell on loan for 2 seasons somehow lol. Got injured like 10 times though

Originally posted by Patrick27:

Great regen there sniell. Bit on the slow side don't you think? icon_biggrin.gif

Nice regen there as well haza555

Anymore regens people would like to share.

I must post some. Found a good keeper with a PA of 192. A centerback of 192 also.

• 1 month later...

I've got an interesting question

When do the regens appear at non-english clubs?

I've seen my youth academy at Man Utd add 7 regens on 19-6-2008. I've got the English, Belgian, French, Italian & Spanish leagues running. And i always go out and look at other teams' regens and scout them to see who are the most fine regens and then i put them on my shortlist, but the other teams didn't get any regens as of yet (currently 24-06-2008).

So what dates do most teams get their regens?

And if possible the specific dates of:

<UL TYPE=SQUARE>

<LI>Belgium

<LI>France

<LI>Spain

<LI>Italy

Other countries would be great too! Especially Brazil or something

• 4 weeks later...

Archived