FM10: Official Paris Saint Germain - Les Rouge et Bleu

-lewis-16-

• Replies 635
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Currently trying to get N'Koulou on free, to come at the end of the season. What a signing that would be!!

macsoz

What formation are you playing if you've got three uptop?

And who are you looking to get in to replace Makélélé? I'd say Sissoko, Capoue or Matuidi would be perfect if they're available :thup:

mr hough's ultimo domination its 4213 and that along with babytuna's team talks are doing me very well indeed. i'm now top of the league with 18games played and i'm 5 points clear also dominated my euro group.

europe

eurogroup.th.jpg

ive got a decent shortlist building up for my dm slot going to wait till summer to see who's interested. hoping to get one from

fellaini, palacious,moussa, coupue, annan,cattermole, melo and vukojevic. not sure who's perfect for the the postion and team and alot well depend on budget.

just realised i can't get vela for the same reason i can't play salvio and cristaldo who'd be perfect for my striker slots as they do great in europe.

I tried to buy him at the start, but they wanted 4.5m for him. Then he got offered to me in December for 1.5m, but he went to Sunderland instead. :( Looks great though.

I'm spending 13 million on him :D He looks quality though and hsould be worth it, i've got the cash to burn anyway.

Very nice macsoz, very nice indeed.

Any of those dmc's would be great really. Very good list.

Cool Jambo, I'm sure he'll be worth it :thup:

N'Koulou just agreed to sign in the summer :cool::D

Also thinking of bringing Neymar in, but he'll cost a lot. Either him or Hazard.

I tried to get N'Koulou a couple of times but failed miserably! He will be a great signing and yea macsoz any of those DMs would be quality. for what its worth I love Gago there!

had gago in a previos life with liverpool he's not world class enough for me same reason i wont sign kacer he can't last a game due to his fitness. only reason i keep makelele is because he's the orginal. jus signed him up2 2012 @14k i think thats ideal for tutoring and it lookin like becks is only gona be a one season money grabing man. i don't think 75k a week for a 36 year old is aceptable he's robing me on 60k a week. ive also added kwadwo asamoah to my list. but dm is going to be my season 3 big signing. most guys will cost around 17mil which is ok.

just re-negotiated a bid for chantome from liverpool upto 30mil and they rejected obviously and know he's unhappy i hate it when this happens.

End of Season 2 :)

Squad stats - http://img64.imageshack.us/my.php?image=01172010024204.png

Some players were seriously dieing off with fitness due to all my games!

League Table - http://img64.imageshack.us/my.php?image=01172010024241.png

Really quite dissapointed I never managed to win the league but its progress...

Competition Confidence - http://img413.imageshack.us/my.php?image=01172010024324.png

Marseille put me out the Europa League on penalties in the Semi Finals :(

Left back is on the way and I think I will buy a couple of squad players or youth players to keep me going if Im in all the comps next season.

JamboLad unlucky with the league 2points id be spewing. hows riou playing for you, id be looking for a better keeper than him but with the back four you have you could play anyone in goals and do well.

late night update for myself, i'm 20games into season two and sitting top 8points clear of lyon and ive also been nocked out of the CDL by le mans on pens they're quickly becoming a bogey team for me.

on the striker search i went for kevin gamerio from liorent for 5.75m over 48months he looks good enough for back up and being able to play cristaldo and salvio in the other cup and euro cup which is good as that provides me with plenty cover up front. i'm also fending off bids for alot of players and i have a fair few players being praised by other managers trying to unsettle them. theres no way anyone is EVER buying sakho or chantome unless the bid 30mil plus.

ive also started slowly giving arola(sp) (the keeper) a few games he's played in all my cup games and the last 3games in europe.

JamboLad unlucky with the league 2points id be spewing. hows riou playing for you, id be looking for a better keeper than him but with the back four you have you could play anyone in goals and do well.

Riou has been great for me, cant complain with 32 clean sheets :)

Wow that is impressive Jambo. 32 clean sheets is pretty damn good.

Out of interest how has Ngoyi done for you guys? I never thought much of him, but he's improving pretty well and turning into a very solid defensive midfielder. I think you need to put your faith in him though and give him games for him to improve.

Currently sitting in third in March, but with 4-5 teams breathing down my neck. Drawn the last two as well, conceding in stoppage time against Toulouse and Marseille. Very annoying!!

What do you guys think about either Damien Marcq or Zargo Toure for a long term Makélélé replacement? Boulogne are looking like they're gonna get relegated, so they would be cheap and they look very promising.

Yeah I'm going to use a 4-3-3 that's working for my Dortmund side

I'll bring in a keeper as Coupet dropped toomany clangers last time, a striker or 2 and possible an experienced CB to partner Sakho, and some youngsters.

Riou has been great for me, cant complain with 32 clean sheets :)

thats very good i doubt if ochoa's had 10 in my season.

just got smashed 3-0 by lyon away, maxi rodriquez ate trippy then spewed him out all over ochoa. out both cups know and have chelsea in the euro cup and my lead is down to 5points season could turn very disapointing. big games agaisn OM and double header agaisnt chelsea next. gamerio is horid don't buy him.

Come join us McGougan ;)

Looks like it's crunch time for you macsoz, hope things go well.

Just agreed to sign Kolodzieczak for 2.8m, coming in the summer. Should work out well, with Makonda taking over from Armand, and giving Kolo games here and there to develop.

arg super keepers...cech just got mom two games in a row when i played chelsea. he got an 8 and an 8.6 and i got put out on away goals in the 2nd round knockout of the euro cup. two seasons in and i'm having no cup sucess. so its full steam ahead for the league which could come down to the last game of the season agaisnt bordeaux who are 2nd.

The signings I've made so far:

Federic Nimani-£5mil, Lacina Traore-£1mil, Illiasu Shilla-free, Jeremy Helan-£250k and Yannis Tafer-Ln fee £1mil. totalling £7.25mil

The players that have departed are :

Luyindula-£4.8mil, Bourillon-£2.6mil, Boli-£2.8mil, Sammy Traore-£1mil, Baning-£1mil. Totalling £12.25mil

EDIT: I'm also looking to bring either Akinfeev or Ochoa

Come join us McGougan ;)

Looks like it's crunch time for you macsoz, hope things go well.

Just agreed to sign Kolodzieczak for 2.8m, coming in the summer. Should work out well, with Makonda taking over from Armand, and giving Kolo games here and there to develop.

I will soon mate dont worry, i have an alarming amount of games going on in fm :eek:

The board really are cash happy. You'll rarely struggle for money, four or five season on I was getting a 50-60 million transfer budget that I could never spend.

Nice one with Akinfeev batty :thup: How did you afford that though?

I didn't trust Coupet at all either, Ochoa has steadied the ship now though.

Asked for more cash which raised my budget to 13mil and Paying the 30mil over 48 months. Just got a lucky 2-1 win over Montpellier one of their CBs scored me the winner.

EDIT: I dont understand that second game of my second psg save just like last time i drop points against Le Mans :mad::(

Asked for more cash which raised my budget to 13mil and Paying the 30mil over 48 months. Just got a lucky 2-1 win over Montpellier one of their CBs scored me the winner.

EDIT: I dont understand that second game of my second psg save just like last time i drop points against Le Mans :mad::(

i think it's a bug, that game is the real challenge of a psg game beating le mans firts time out......maybe not i beat them 5-0 but in my first save they beat me 3-0 i got the sack in that game.

Nope, I always play worse against smaller teams I don't know why though.

In my backroom advice meetings they always say 'they are pleased with perormances against teams with bigger reputations than us' then 'the team become complacent against teams with smaller reputations than us'

How do you solve complacency? I have no clue.

yas done it won the league in my second season.

here's some screenies

league

psgleague2.th.jpg

squad

psgsquad2.th.jpg

transfers

psgtrans2.th.jpg

comps

compsv.th.jpg

winning the league was awesom and was what i was aiming for this season as i had nightmares in the cups and drawing chelsea meant i couldn't get that far in the euro cup. over the season otamendi has developed into a real beast of a player and i'm hoping him and sakho will go onto even better things for next season. dzeko was also worth the money and his goals where the difference for me this season.

the team i went for most of the season was

ochoa

makonda sakho otamendi corchia

makaelele

sessegnon chantome

traore dzeko hoarou.

areas to strengthen are 1st off DM hoping to get one of the players from my list. then ill be looking for a new left back and another striker as it's looking like ill be selling traore as i quite fancy 10mil profit on him. i also need decide if i should keep/register guardado or salvio as i hoping to sell cristaldo due to the eu player rules. which also means i can't buy ansaldi or diego rennan for lb. ive only got 8mil at the mo so i could be waiting a will to bring someone in.

macsoz

Wow Dzeko really turned out well for you, very impressive goal tally. Well done winning the league too :D It is very tough seeing it out, so very good job there.

Team looks very solid allround and with a new dmc you should be sorted. If you do sell Traore, I'd bring in a fast striker, as a bit of pace upfront can be useful. How is Makonda for you btw? He's really becoming good on mine, but he'd probably be a weak point, so replacing him is a good idea. Any idea on a replacement?

Again, very well done with the league, and hopefully you can make an impact on europe next season ;)

macsoz

Wow Dzeko really turned out well for you, very impressive goal tally. Well done winning the league too :D It is very tough seeing it out, so very good job there.

Team looks very solid allround and with a new dmc you should be sorted. If you do sell Traore, I'd bring in a fast striker, as a bit of pace upfront can be useful. How is Makonda for you btw? He's really becoming good on mine, but he'd probably be a weak point, so replacing him is a good idea. Any idea on a replacement?

Again, very well done with the league, and hopefully you can make an impact on europe next season ;)

makonda is ok but he's now the weak link in my team, there just isnt any quality players out there. i'm currently looking at muratori and olssen of blackburn as stop gaps untill some of the world class lb's become interested idealy i want criscito and it's not untill now that ive realised how good insua is and actually liverpool start out with two of the best fb's in the game.

ive brough in gignac 22mil over 48months and moussa sissoko 17.25mil over 48months so thats alot of money to toulouse but both quality and better than what i had.

ive sold cristaldo for 8mil and traore for 14mil so big profits on both players both straight up cash aswell and ive also got guardado out on lona for 3.8mil and a future fee of 21mil so either way thats a good deal for me.

all i have to do is get a bit more quailty in for cm as i'm losing becks and i want better than marveaux.

edit: i'm hoping for better things from gamerio as he's got a bit of pace plus salvio will be back in the team.

so my strike force of dzeko gignac hoarau salvio gamerio should be good.

edit 2 tremoulinas at bordeaux looks decent aswell but for 20mil id be wanted the best

Season 3

Squad/Tactics - http://img685.imageshack.us/my.php?image=01182010000333.png

Transfers - http://img191.imageshack.us/my.php?image=01182010000438.png

You should add Fachone who joined in June and also Kolodzieczak who was a free transfer I picked up in June. Most of the players I signed were top french youngsters for the future with a few others for the squad.

My CL group has Man City, Standard and At Madrid so it shoudl be a hard one but hopefully I have enough! As you can see in my transfers I let a few of my bargain players go for quite big profits :D I've still got money to spend but dont think I need to bring any others in at the moment.

Hopefully I'm going to win the league this year and do well in all other comps but we shall see! I think I have got good cover in all positions now too.

Edit - Good luck Lewis let us know how you get on!

Edit again - I've also asked fo the board to invest in the youth and training facilities again which they will - SUPERB!

Very nice Jambo, teams looking good, although I'd probably bring a proper defensive mid in, as I'd say Chantôme is more suited to a more attacking role, and is a similar type of player to Sahin in that way. Maybe a place to develop on, if you have the money.

How are Fanchone and Kolodzieczak looking for you so far, out of interest?

Just lost to Saint-Etienne, but still only a point off 4th place. Come on PSG!

I have Gago for DM and Sahin and Chantome can fill in when needed there.

Kolodzieczak is in my reserves just now and doesnt look great at 19 to be honest but he was a free - http://img34.imageshack.us/my.php?image=01182010002300.png

Fanchone is looking good and already has a couple of assists as my full backs are genrally quite attacking - http://img269.imageshack.us/my.php?image=01182010002336.png

Fanchone is looking good and already has a couple of assists as my full backs are genrally quite attacking - http://img269.imageshack.us/my.php?image=01182010002336.png

he looks decent enough but again for me he's not better than amrand or makonda and not worth spending 10mil plus on. which is my main problem about finding a left back even though i know i need a new one. i'm also liking the idea of having 40mil and saving and splashing 60odd mill on someone for season 4. might try unsettle someone.

Edit: lewis did you get CL football are you in season1 or 2 ive forgot.

can't believe i found this guy. absolute steal for 3mil hope i can keep him. just have to decide who to drop. sissoko, sessegon or chantome.

been.th.jpg

quite posibly the best regen ive ever found shame he isnt a left back would complete my team. hopefully a little tutoring of makaelele and some ppm's and he'll be the best mc in the game. shame he can't jump really.

Archived