• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, Mons said:

use this file to help you find it

Thanks for replying Mons, but this isn't going to help. 
My post was quite short (the wrong end of a 24 hour shift) sorry 

I'm creating a personalised EDT to specify the names of support staff in game e.g. your press officer etc to work alongside the RegenUID mod. 

your press officer is acomplished by adding "STARTING_SUPPORT_STAFF" "PRESS_OFFICER" "(CLUB)" "(FORENAME)" "(SURNAME)" "(GENDER)" "" in the EDT but im looking to go a step further by specifying the name generated for Personal assistants, so need the "(insert job title here)" (Bolded above) for PA's..

Am 13.2.2020 um 21:08 schrieb Fowler-9:

Thanks for replying Mons, but this isn't going to help. 
My post was quite short (the wrong end of a 24 hour shift) sorry 

I'm creating a personalised EDT to specify the names of support staff in game e.g. your press officer etc to work alongside the RegenUID mod. 

your press officer is acomplished by adding "STARTING_SUPPORT_STAFF" "PRESS_OFFICER" "(CLUB)" "(FORENAME)" "(SURNAME)" "(GENDER)" "" in the EDT but im looking to go a step further by specifying the name generated for Personal assistants, so need the "(insert job title here)" (Bolded above) for PA's..

Does this work?

Edited by HollyWoods

years since I 'played' with using EDT files :Danyone know if it possible to add Man City's ban this way? 

I can remember adding players to be banned but not adding a club ban

also seem to remember you accessed the extra  files in preferences- and then into extra files there was a list of EDT files I am unable to locate these now 

any input is appreciated

cheers

Edited by Roy Race 9

On 20/12/2019 at 13:30, fraudiay79 said:

Is anyone still using the DETAILED_FUTURE_REGEN command?  Can you confirm it it still works correctly?

"DETAILED_FUTURE_REGEN" "First Name" "Common Name" "Last Name" "Birth date (dd / mm / yyyy)" "Nation (first nationality)" "Favourite Team" "Ethnicity" "Skin Tone" "Hair Colour" "Height (in cm) "" Weight (in kg) "" Preferred Foot "" Preferred Position "" Favourite Number "" Birth City " "CA""PA""Club ID"

e.g.  "DETAILED_FUTURE_REGEN" "Gabriel" "" "Batistuta" "01/02/2009" "Argentina" "A.C.F. Fiorentina" "0" "5" "3" "185" "" "Right" "ATTACKER_CENTRAL" "9" "108489" "145" "188" "82"

I don't suppose you managed to find the answer to this, @fraudiay79?

I'm making a Busby Babes team and the idea of being able to spawn in a 15 year old newgen George Best in the fourth or fifth season is getting me hyped!

On 24/02/2020 at 01:00, bennymc said:

I don't suppose you managed to find the answer to this, @fraudiay79?

I'm making a Busby Babes team and the idea of being able to spawn in a 15 year old newgen George Best in the fourth or fifth season is getting me hyped!

i may not be fraudiay79 but I can confirm it still works for FM20

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Okay, after getting bored af during the quarantine, I messed around with my little homemade transfer.edt file for Football Manager 2015.

I found that this is how you get the FUTURE_TRANSFER code to work...kind of.

#Transfers
"FUTURE_TRANSFER" "First Name" "Common Name" "Surname" "Current Club" "New Club" "day" "month" "year" "transfer fee" "wage (not euros?)"

With some players, it just doesn't work. But it's something I found. Try it on newer games and see what happens. While messing around and not knowing the exact format to this, I got something weird - a really, really expensive transfer set to take place at 1/1/1900 (aka, never).

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I've created a club using pre-game editor and now want to change its name. Tried with LNC file but it didn't work. Searched the forum for the topic, and saw suggestions that if there are custom db changes applied, lnc won't be able overwrite them. Is that correct? Are there any other ways to change a name for a custom created club?

16 hours ago, chaimann said:

I've created a club using pre-game editor and now want to change its name. Tried with LNC file but it didn't work. Searched the forum for the topic, and saw suggestions that if there are custom db changes applied, lnc won't be able overwrite them. Is that correct? Are there any other ways to change a name for a custom created club?

It's not possible to change entries made in editor data files with lnc files, I'm afraid. The only way to change it in your case would be to use a save-game editor.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi there,

Can somebody let me know if there's anything wrong with the following code to change the name of a club in a saved game, please? Not having success so far...

"CLUB_LONG_NAME_CHANGE" 2082084490 "Akademiya Dinamo Moscow" ""

"CLUB_SHORT_NAME_CHANGE" 2082084490 "Akademiya Din. Moscow" ""

Cheers

On 25/10/2020 at 18:24, petepompei said:

Hi there,

Is it possible to create a new stadium with a lnc file and then assign it to a club at all, please?

Thanks.

Go to FM Editor and list all stadiums in extinct state. Then use a proper real time editor.

On 03/11/2020 at 19:27, petepompei said:

Hi there,

Can somebody let me know if there's anything wrong with the following code to change the name of a club in a saved game, please? Not having success so far...

"CLUB_LONG_NAME_CHANGE" 2082084490 "Akademiya Dinamo Moscow" ""

"CLUB_SHORT_NAME_CHANGE" 2082084490 "Akademiya Din. Moscow" ""

Cheers

If the club was not in the default database (i.e. created by SI), you can't edit it.

• 5 weeks later...
22 hours ago, LBall94_ said:

Is there a code for club nicknames & hashtags? All answers will be helpful! I've been trying for ages and can't seem to figure it out!

Nope, not possible as far as I'm aware.

21 hours ago, Mons said:

Nope, not possible as far as I'm aware.

Thanks for getting back to me mate!

Just another quick question regarding "support_staff.edt" do you know if there is any way to change a personal assistants name I know Press Officer & Player Liaison Officer..

"STARTING_SUPPORT_STAFF" "PRESS_OFFICER"

"STARTING_SUPPORT_STAFF" "PLAYER_LIAISON_OFFICER"

Just curious about Personal Assistants, Thank again mate!

16 hours ago, LBall94_ said:

Thanks for getting back to me mate!

Just another quick question regarding "support_staff.edt" do you know if there is any way to change a personal assistants name I know Press Officer & Player Liaison Officer..

"STARTING_SUPPORT_STAFF" "PRESS_OFFICER"

"STARTING_SUPPORT_STAFF" "PLAYER_LIAISON_OFFICER"

Just curious about Personal Assistants, Thank again mate!

No idea about edt files, but I wouldn't think it's possible.

• 1 month later...
5 hours ago, DokteurHaisse said:

Hey guys,

Does anyone happen to know if it's possible to edit kits (modify colors and/or and/remove 3rd kit, etc) using these files? Or does it have to be an fmf file?

You can try changing the kit colour scheme using the code outlined here. However, it's very time consuming to find the RBG code for the desired background and foreground colours, plus you cannot modify the kit style (e.g. from stripes to hoops) nor add missing kits or remove existing kits.

On 30/01/2021 at 12:12, One hell of a keeper said:

How can i create a DDT File for FM21? so for example if i wanted to say keep people in the game that had high potentials but didnt want to load the whole league etc?

There is no command to retain players based on ability, but the following commands can be used to retain players from a specific club or nation.

For example to retain Barcelona's players you would put:

"RETAIN_PLAYERS" "Barcelona"

To retain Spain's players you would put:

"RETAIN_NATION_PLAYERS" "Spain"

REMEMBER: All commands must go on a new line, e.g.

"RETAIN_PLAYERS" "Barcelona"
"RETAIN_NATION_PLAYERS" "Spain"

I'm interested in creating DDT Files for pretty much all nations available and load them all at once without having to load respective leagues available on FM21. In other words, I'm trying to have as many players around the world as I can for a new save.

Am I able to achive such thing for FM21 by using the version of DDT Generator found here?

If so, should I still place the DDT files under "C:\Program Files\Steam\SteamApps\common\tools\football manager 2021\data\db\XXX" or am I missing something in order to install them correctly?

Thanks in advance for any sort of help!

20 hours ago, lugui said:

I'm interested in creating DDT Files for pretty much all nations available and load them all at once without having to load respective leagues available on FM21. In other words, I'm trying to have as many players around the world as I can for a new save.

Am I able to achive such thing for FM21 by using the version of DDT Generator found here?

If so, should I still place the DDT files under "C:\Program Files\Steam\SteamApps\common\tools\football manager 2021\data\db\XXX" or am I missing something in order to install them correctly?

Thanks in advance for any sort of help!

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Football Manager 2021\data\database\db\2111\edt\permanent

I think you need to put them here

6 horas atrás, Wolf_pd disse:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Football Manager 2021\data\database\db\2111\edt\permanent

I think you need to put them here

Thank you. I'm gonna start a new save on the next few days, lets see if it works.

• 4 weeks later...
Em 04/02/2021 em 18:43, lugui disse:

Thank you. I'm gonna start a new save on the next few days, lets see if it works.

Just as a feedback, I was able to create 2 files, one that loads every club and the other every player available on the game. It will give you around 402k players even setting up a save with a small DB. Ran a test save and seems to be just fine. If anyone is interested, let me know.

Although, I have a different problem and I was wondering if I could fix it by using some sort of file/code related to the thread: for some weird and unknown reason, both Watford and Norwich have incorrect colours in my saves, even old or new saves. I am no expert on the editor, is there a code so I can change the club colours successfully, please?

4.PNG.abadb2153aeaa8c976fb899588168536.PNG3.PNG.f9472eb38b48441a96c5c2ac77c58bc3.PNG

2.PNG.2f0363edc66444e917797f573eb22d89.PNG

1.PNG

Thanks in advance!

Edited by lugui

14 hours ago, lugui said:

Just as a feedback, I was able to create 2 files, one that loads every club and the other every player available on the game. It will give you around 402k players even setting up a save with a small DB. Ran a test save and seems to be just fine. If anyone is interested, let me know.

Although, I have a different problem and I was wondering if I could fix it by using some sort of file/code related to the thread: for some weird and unknown reason, both Watford and Norwich have incorrect colours in my saves, even old or new saves. I am no expert on the editor, is there a code so I can change the club colours successfully, please?

4.PNG.abadb2153aeaa8c976fb899588168536.PNG3.PNG.f9472eb38b48441a96c5c2ac77c58bc3.PNG

2.PNG.2f0363edc66444e917797f573eb22d89.PNG

1.PNG

Thanks in advance!

Isn't it possible to edit them by yourself inside the data editor in team's kits?

1 hora atrás, josuts disse:

Isn't it possible to edit them by yourself inside the data editor in team's kits?

Probably, I just dont know how to do it and thought that maybe was possible to workaround with an EDT or INC file.

But I've been searching around the threads to learn more on how to edit it, I've never used the editor before.

A question, would it be save compatible, do you know? I think this solution would be the same as the one that fixes the colours of brazilians clubs, an FMF file.

1 hour ago, lugui said:

Probably, I just dont know how to do it and thought that maybe was possible to workaround with an EDT or INC file.

But I've been searching around the threads to learn more on how to edit it, I've never used the editor before.

A question, would it be save compatible, do you know? I think this solution would be the same as the one that fixes the colours of brazilians clubs, an FMF file.

Yes its true! I mean if you open the data editor and edit the kits and then save it.After you start a new game and choose to load your files and you will have them.Just try it out in the data editor.Its not difficult:)

• 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...

How do I edit the 3 Letter Name & Alternative 3 Letter Name without using editor

I know the 6 Letter Name = "CLUB_6LETTER_NAME_CHANGE"

But I have no idea what the 3 & Alternative 3 Letter Name change is, could anyone help? Thanks in advance.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Hello there!

Would anyone know if there is any command that can change the colors of clubs and nations, through this fix and in games already started?

Something like the "COMP_COLOUR_CHANGE", but for clubs and natiosn.

Thanks in advance!

• 2 months later...

Hey there!

Slight question regarding "DETAILED_FUTURE_REGEN" command; is there a way of setting up defensive midfielders and wingbacks? I'm currently doing something involving this EDT. file and, from the tutorials I've found, there's no command to set DM and WB.

As for the tutorial, that dates from CM 03/04 lol, here are the positions.

Must be one of the following: 

GOALKEEPER, DEFENDER_LEFT_SIDE, DEFENDER_RIGHT_SIDE, DEFENDER_CENTRAL, MIDFIELDER_LEFT_SIDE, MIDFIELDER_RIGHT_SIDE, MIDFIELDER_CENTRAL, ATTACKING_MIDFIELDER_LEFT_SIDE, ATTACKING_MIDFIELDER_RIGHT_SIDE, ATTACKING_MIDFIELDER_CENTRAL, ATTACKER_CENTRAL

Thanks in advanced!