FMM 2.2 For FM 2008. Download link inside...

DietSpam

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is it possible that a future version - of jpee's fantastic work - contains a possibility of deleting debt in the clubs?

I am especially thinking of Leeds. You cannot buy any players or change the wage or transfer budget.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Blue Lou:

I wish there was a current ability to potential ability button icon_wink.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

If you are talking about searching by potential, then that is what FMScout is for.

A new feature i'd like to see, if jpee has the time, is the ability to edit feeder clubs. It'd be amazing if the editor could add or delete feeder clubs, but if not, editing existing one and the relationship terms is just fine. (such as being able to send players on loan, when the original terms did not include such an option)

Xilion, as far as I know, a club can only get to 2.14billion otherwise it reverses into negative figures. This is due to the 32bit format the game is made to I believe. But I could be mistaken.

So, try to edit to 2.14 billion, or 2 billion rather to be safe, and see how you fare.

Just downloaded to see if I can "fix" Man Utd debt problems. It's rediculous that the financial model in FM2008 is so flawed that they always go into administration or slip irreversably into debt because SI have implemented the "Glazier Factor". The problem is, that they have not taken account of the clubs finances, merchandising, gate receipts and other incomes which vastly offset the "debt".

Sorted now icon14.gif

Under windows Vista, you need to do the following:

Unzip FMM into a new folder on your desktop - not one that is within C: or Prog Files.

or

Unzip & install as normal, but when installed, to run, right-click the desktop icon and select "Run as Administrator".

Hope this helps icon_wink.gif

• SI Staff

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Sky:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Blue Lou:

I wish there was a current ability to potential ability button icon_wink.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

If you are talking about searching by potential, then that is what FMScout is for.

A new feature i'd like to see, if jpee has the time, is the ability to edit feeder clubs. It'd be amazing if the editor could add or delete feeder clubs, but if not, editing existing one and the relationship terms is just fine. (such as being able to send players on loan, when the original terms did not include such an option) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It wasn't.. I'd like to see a button that changes the current ability to the player's potential ability. Jattomcat's version had this years ago.

Ok, I'm stuck.

FYI I'm running Vista Home Premium, and have deleted ****.*** to give me the German Team

I've downloaded FMM2.22 and tried to run it on a plain install of FM08 - keep getting loads of address violation popups.

Uninstalled FM AND FMM, re-installed and tried again. Result, lots of address violation popups.

Added the 8.0.1 patch (the latest version - not sure if its still on a beta version) - Result: Same as above.

Unstalled FM, reinstalled FM and still keeps giving me these damn pop-ups

HELP!!!

Thanks!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by mattskelding:

Ok, I'm stuck.

FYI I'm running Vista Home Premium, and have deleted ****.*** to give me the German Team

I've downloaded FMM2.22 and tried to run it on a plain install of FM08 - keep getting loads of address violation popups.

Uninstalled FM AND FMM, re-installed and tried again. Result, lots of address violation popups.

Added the 8.0.1 patch (the latest version - not sure if its still on a beta version) - Result: Same as above.

Unstalled FM, reinstalled FM and still keeps giving me these damn pop-ups

HELP!!!

Thanks! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sorry, should have mentioned I've tried the "Run as Administrator" tactic and still no joy

Archived