FMM 2.2 For FM 2008. Download link inside...

DietSpam

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by AndrewB:

Can i ask when it will be available for the new patch?

or does it work already? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Doesn't work with the new patch already unfortunately..

As for when its available, your guess is as good as ours.

I don't think it would be too hard for JPEE to change it for the new patch.. its just down to when he has time to sort it and then translate it to English icon_smile.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Nonlondoner:

Jpee, I understand, will be working on the new FMM as soon as the full patch is out. The full patch was due this week, unless it's out and I haven't spotted it. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It was out yesterday.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Nonlondoner:

Jpee, I understand, will be working on the new FMM as soon as the full patch is out. The full patch was due this week, unless it's out and I haven't spotted it. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

LOL

It is out! Came out early this morning at around 12.23! I was up thankfully and was seeding the torrent they put up at first..

There are new links for normal downloads up too!

icon_smile.gif

What I like about jpee is that he doesn't mislead people. Can't say the same for genie. Genie does a good job and the program is for free, but it's never a good thing to get people's hopes up only to deny them what they want (on time). There is no need to set a date for release and he has failed to keep to his targets in the past. At least he seems to have learnt from all the criticism and will not give time targets anymore.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Posted 22 November 2007 13:41 http://jpee.game.topzj.com </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">http://jpee.game.topzj.com

theres a section in his forum for english fmm. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

is there away of getting the site in english?

Using Google translator all I could pick up from the page was this, posted by Jpee today.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content"> FMM 2.21 is work, as early as tomorrow, please! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Make of that what you will, the translations are hardly perfect.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by smurflai:

I'm from Singapore where we speak both chinese and english. The proper translation would be: I'm currently working on FMM 2.21 which will be released tomorrow morning. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

That is what I suspected. Thankyou for the translation smurflai. Jpee sure does get on these things quickly.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ExpatKopite:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by smurflai:

I'm from Singapore where we speak both chinese and english. The proper translation would be: I'm currently working on FMM 2.21 which will be released tomorrow morning. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

That is what I suspected. Thankyou for the translation smurflai. Jpee sure does get on these things quickly. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thats smurflai! icon_smile.gif

And from what I gather Kopite, it's easier for JPEE to change the code for FMM than it would be for Genie and his scout!

Did he write that yesterday or today?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Trains:

Did he write that yesterday or today? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Both. Today for us, yesterday for him.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ExpatKopite:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Trains:

Did he write that yesterday or today? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Wow that's very confusing. So based on what he said above, we can expect it sometime today, right?

Bloody timezones.

Both. Today for us, yesterday for him. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by StayingPower:

Wow that's very confusing. So based on what he said above, we can expect it sometime today, right?

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I am assuming so, yes. I am actually a further 8 hours behind the UK (I am doing my duty as an Englishman, surveying the America Colonies) so today is certainly a real possibility.

However there is this whole thanksgiving thing going on over here (which is alright in my book, lots of nosh) so I may not have time to play!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by StayingPower:

Me too mate, Englishmen in America. I'm only 6 hours behind, is that a good thing or a bad thing in this case? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

If we want to be able to use FMM tonight, considering that Jpee does indeed release it in the morning his time, its definately a good thing.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by The Honest Man:

Apologies to everyone, I should have done my homework before posting. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

No worries icon_smile.gif

Hopefully it will be out soon.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by The Honest Man:

Apologies to everyone, I should have done my homework before posting. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

hehe that was quite funny - man! people are going crazy for this editor (imagine what life would be like without it!)

lol, you had me going for a min, fair play to ya

yeah i am going crazy for this editor!i cant play in serie A with a 10000 capacity stadium which was originally 60000 but that was hit by a bug!!!

I had to stop playing 1 week ago and i was in a pretty good moment of the season,doing good and enjoying my time!But losing 2,2 millions euros every month!!!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by si23:

Don't usually use the in-game-editors, alas the stadium bug has also struck my game.

1 minute a have a nice new 65,000, then a 12,000.

The board were not happy with the lack of season tickets icon_wink.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

same situation mate, although mine went down to 14,500 from 55,000 icon_frown.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Tormentor:

Quick question: How long did it take Jpee to release FMM2.2 when Fm 2007 first came out? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

i think it was about a day after, something like that.

found this posted on a few japanese forums..

FM2008 the 8.01 version of the support of FMM2.21 (Jpee products)

1ã€é€‚用8.0.1版本。 1, applies 8.0.1 version.

2ã€ä¿±ä¹éƒ¨å¢žåŠ èŒå‘˜åˆ—表,与çƒå‘˜åˆ—表一样å¯åˆ—出全体èŒå‘˜ã€‚ 2, the club increased staff lists, and lists the same players all the staff can be listed.

3ã€ä¿®æ­£ä¸èƒ½æ­£ç¡®è¯†åˆ«æ¸¸æˆå¯¼å‡ºslf文件的错误。 3, the amendment failed to correctly identify the game is derived slf document mistake.

* 安装新版本å‰ç¡®ä¿å½»åº•å¸è½½/删除原有版本(FMM 2.1ä¸é™ï¼‰ã€‚ * Installation of a new version of the former ensure a thorough unloading / delete the original version (FMM 2.1 Open-).

* Vista用户没有关掉UAC的情况下ä¸è¦å®‰è£…到系统分区(C:),ä¸ç„¶æŠŠFMM2.2.exe的属性中“请以管ç†å‘˜èº«ä»½è¿è¡Œâ€é€‰ä¸Šã€‚ * Vista users turn off UAC no circumstances do not install the system Division (Cicon_smile.gif, or in the FMM2.2.exe attributes "Please run as a manager" elected.

* ä¸æƒ³å®‰è£…时,å¯ä»¥æŠŠFMMSetup.exe从压缩包中解到硬盘,然åŽå³é”®â€œç”¨WinRAR打开â€ï¼Œè§£åŽ‹åˆ°ä»»ä½•ç›®å½•éƒ½å¯ä»¥ï¼Œåªè¦ç¡®ä¿æ‰€æœ‰æ–‡ä»¶é½å…¨ã€‚ * Do not want to install, can FMMSetup.exe from compression package solution to the hard drive, then right, "opened with WinRAR" decompression can be any directory, as long as all the documents to ensure complete.

éžå¸¸æ„Ÿè°¢JPEE大大的辛勤工作~~~ Thanks very much for their hard work JPEE ~ ~ ~

then loads of people saying thanks for all your hard work etc. etc.

but cant find a god damn link! icon_frown.gif

Archived