FMM 2.2 For FM 2008. Download link inside...

DietSpam

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by smurflai:

Does anyone here know how to remove the 8.1 beta patch and restore the default patch? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

you can reinstall fm over you current installation. But your save games wont be compatible i think

I have been playing with out the patch for couple of weeks.

But installed the Beta patch today, Sick of the closing down bug, Really does my head in that bug no matter how many good players i have or what tatics i used we always lay off and conceed even in League 2.

So just installed the beta patch now, hopefully should not be as bad now icon14.gif

"Date not found! FM version not match."

Every time I click "load" it says this!

I've downloaded everything but nothing bloody works, someone please help me icon_confused.gif

I installed the patch but wanted FMM to work. I didnt realise u cudnt have both, so i just re-installed my game and it worked and loaded up my old game, even though i had saved it with the new patch.. I didnt think it would work, but somehow it did.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Judders08:

How many times can the same question be answered? Some people shuld just read the damn thread...

There will be no FMM compatible with the Beta patch. You'll have to wait until SI release the full patch, then and only then will there be a new version. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I blame these god awful forums, we should be able to edit our old posts then the title could be changed.

Does anyone know why the author is so lazy? All he has to do is change a few lines of code, the attributes and other values shouldn't be any different. Or if he just doesn't have the time, release the source code so someone else can do it.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Sky:

Does anyone know why the author is so lazy? All he has to do is change a few lines of code, the attributes and other values shouldn't be any different. Or if he just doesn't have the time, release the source code so someone else can do it. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

He's lazy for creating a program for free and in his own time? Yeah he's really lazy icon_rolleyes.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Sky:

Does anyone know why the author is so lazy? All he has to do is change a few lines of code, the attributes and other values shouldn't be any different. Or if he just doesn't have the time, release the source code so someone else can do it. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

LMAO

Why are you so lazy for not creating the program yourself?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by FknShambles:

I have now deleted the patch and it still isn't working?? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

What do you mean "deleted"? Deleting the patch won't change anything about your current game. You'd have to uninstall the patch from your game, and the only way i know of to do that is to reinstall FM.

Disrespectful.

COnsidering he's released and developed it with his own time and resources, and it's still free-of-charge and does not adversely affect any game/system files at all, I can't see how you can go on and accuse him of being lazy.

It's not your right to expect a new program from someone like him; if you've reached a point where you can'tplay the game without the use of FMM, then it's your own problem. Plenty of people have never used, or have never even heard of FMM and have gone and thoroughly enjoyed the game.

Lazy? Hardly.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">quote:

Originally posted by MuzGB70:

Jpee has a link to download Beta 3.1 English version on his site, but for some reason I am getting an error when trying to extract from the RAR file. It may be because I am using WinZip 11 instead of WinRAR; is anyone else having this problem?

The link to the beta file is here:

http://jpee.91.tc/indexeng.htm </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Got this to work re download and when installed it shows:

"FM Modifier for FM2008" but does not appear to work on full version of FM2008?

K

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Kazza:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">quote:

Originally posted by MuzGB70:

Jpee has a link to download Beta 3.1 English version on his site, but for some reason I am getting an error when trying to extract from the RAR file. It may be because I am using WinZip 11 instead of WinRAR; is anyone else having this problem?

The link to the beta file is here:

http://jpee.91.tc/indexeng.htm </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Got this to work re download and when installed it shows:

"FM Modifier for FM2008" but does not appear to work on full version of FM2008?

K </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

This is the link to the original English FMM, not a beta. Don't waste your time downloading this.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Daniel Foster:

LMAO

Why are you so lazy for not creating the program yourself? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

That's funny... so i can't say anything negative about developers unless i have to create a program myself ? Great logic icon14.gif

jpee or whatever his name is is not only lazy, but extremely selfish. If he doesn't feel like releasing a beta then he should let someone else do it. Seriously, I wouldn't mind if he just left the scene forever so someone better than him could step up.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Daniel Foster:

well make your own code then

LMAO

That's funny... so i can't say anything negative about developers unless i have to create a program myself ? Great logic icon14.gif

jpee or whatever his name is is not only lazy, but extremely selfish. If he doesn't feel like releasing a beta then he should let someone else do it. Seriously, I wouldn't mind if he just left the scene forever so someone better than him could step up. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by colosus:

well make your own code then

LMAO

jpee or whatever his name is is not only lazy, but extremely selfish. If he doesn't feel like releasing a beta then he should let someone else do it. Seriously, I wouldn't mind if he just left the scene forever so someone better than him could step up. </div></BLOCKQUOTE> </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

what the hell ? make your own source code then

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">jpee or whatever his name is is not only lazy, but extremely selfish. If he doesn't feel like releasing a beta then he should let someone else do it. Seriously, I wouldn't mind if he just left the scene forever so someone better than him could step up. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

The reason that he probably hasn't bought out an editor for the beta patch is that the memory values will probably differ again from the beta once the full patch has been released and will have to find out what all the values are all over again hence causing him work which he really doesn't have to do...

and you are the one that is being selfish not him, just because you demand an editor for the patch then he has to do it because you want it? The guy does this off his own back and in his own time for people to enjoy...if people like you keep harassing developers for stuff then they will more than likely leave the scene as you request and then where will you be...people don't do stuff because of people like you giving them harassment all the time...if people would just appreciate the things that are done for them and enjoy it then maybe a lot more programs and things would be made

LMAO

jpee or whatever his name is is not only lazy, but extremely selfish. If he doesn't feel like releasing a beta then he should let someone else do it. Seriously, I wouldn't mind if he just left the scene forever so someone better than him could step up. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

So calling someone lazy for not doing something even though he has no obligation to do it is logical?

And I don't see how he isn't "letting" anyone release a patch-compatible version of FMM.

I could call you lazy for not "stepping up", as you so eloquently put it, but name-calling is rather childish.

It's simply a lack of patience for some people. The developer will make it in his own time, he owes nothing to people like you Sky and we should be grateful that these kinds of tools are available at all to fix problems like the stadium capacities, or just outright cheat.

Well the fantastic JPee was quoted as saying that the new FMM will be out as soon as the new FM2008 patch is released. The new patch is due this very week from SI Games.

I notice that none of those insulting Jpee's work ethic have subsequently posted with a link to the versions of FMM that they've made this week. I mean how lazy and selfish is that? And my ironing needs doing. Why isn't Jpee here to do my housework?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Nonlondoner:

Well the fantastic JPee was quoted as saying that the new FMM will be out as soon as the new FM2008 patch is released. The new patch is due this very week from SI Games.

I notice that none of those insulting Jpee's work ethic have subsequently posted with a link to the versions of FMM that they've made this week. I mean how lazy and selfish is that? And my ironing needs doing. Why isn't Jpee here to do my housework? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I agree I need to vacuum my room how come Jpee isn't doing it for me at this moment.

LAMO! Have been reading these forums for a long time and I have not see a bunch of people moan so much about FMM if you go to JPEE's forum it says there will NOT be a english version for the 8.1 Beta version there is a Chinese Beta 3.1 version of FMM which will not work on the english version of Football Manager! If one more person post on this "Why doesnt he do this why cant he change a few codes it aint hard DO IT YOURSELF THEN!!!" Also like to add JPEE I belive is chinese and has a guy translating for FMM SO SHUT UP YOU WHINEY PEOPLE!

I agree 'Slow', but I hope you realise that the last four posts are poking fun at the attitude of few on this thread that have shown stunning immaturity and impatience in demanding an FMM editor for the temporary FM2008 patch.

I think most of us would agree that we are indebted to the good work of Jpee, really appreciate the time he puts into his programs and feel utterly embarrassed and ashamed by some of the insults contained in this thread.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Xennaz:

I'm hungry, he hasn't delivered my pizza yet.

LAZY and SHELLFISH </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

mmmm seafood pizza icon_biggrin.gif

I have received a geat deal of help and freindly advice from this forum for which I am most grateful. Regarding FMM 2.2, I couldn't find the link and Dietspam kindly posted this thread to make it simple to find FMM2.2Eng. This I downloaded sometime back. I for one felt most grateful to the jpee who had taken the time and trouble to produce this program for the benefit of others.

However, re-reading thru the rest of this thread today, I must admit that I find it amazing how ungateful and impatient some people are - event to the point of being down right rude. If I were jpee, I would probably dump the project altogether or at least expect a few apologies. So for what its worth, I suggest we lay off jpee until he's ready to release the next version. After all we have no idea what other commitments he has regarding work and family etc.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by FrazT:

The impatience of some posters in this thread is matched by the same in the Genie Scout thread. It is constantly amazing how people react and can get into such a state about a game utility, especially one that is provided free!. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I think constantly talking about all the negative feedback only proliferates the problem. 99% of people are appreciative of all these free utilities and it should be simple enough to ignore the 1% negative stuff.

Archived