FMM 2.2 For FM 2008. Download link inside...

DietSpam

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I do not think there is, and likely will not be, an editor that works with WWSM. However, there is a work-around. My understanding is that you will have to install WWSM as FM and I think change the .exe to FM also.

There are some posts on this site that will tell you how to do this.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Torshov:

does anyone know if there will be a version compitable with mac os? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Don't count on it. Windows and Mac OS work differently, so a lot of stuff would need to be rewritten (and jpee (the developer) would actually need to get himself a Mac to begin with).

However, I know that there was an editor FM2007, so perhaps take a look at that, maybe the developers will update it to FM2008.

is there an fm moifier that works with the patch, or do we have to wait for the finished patch before fm modifier comes out. I would just like to sat I am enjoying the game as it stands might be something to do with the fact at last I have got Coventry doing really well secon in the championship after half the season.

IIRC there was a Mac editor for FM07, I think I saw it on FMUnderground.

Also it would not suprise me if there is a 8.1 beta fmm...Jpee is amazingly fast. Or he could decide to wait for the full 8.1 patch. (Like how I covered myself by taking both sides of the position...nice, huh?)

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by RSCA Belgian Blue:

Is there a version compatible with the patch ? Just wondering. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Why didn't you bother reading this thread at all before posting this waste of time? Just wondering ...

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Baz33:

So if i change a players PA and save it will this actually work in game? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes. However the current FMM version does not work with the Beta patch - jpee will undoubtedly have one ready soon after the officail patch is released.

Afternoon all, I'm running Football Maneger 2008 on Windows Vista and am having trouble getting the FMM to work. I am running as administrator as previousely advised in this thread and have got the program running and supposidly loaded the database however the search function will not work. I get '0 Datas match' for anything I type. Any ideas?

Cheers icon_cool.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by J-Dizzle:

What about for the game without the patch? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

FMM is already out for FM. The link is a few pages back.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by DietSpam:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by J-Dizzle:

What about for the game without the patch? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

FMM is already out for FM. The link is a few pages back. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Afternoon all, I'm running Football Manager 2008 on Windows Vista and am having trouble getting the FMM to work. I am running as administrator as previousely advised in this thread and have got the program running and supposidly loaded the database however the search function will not work. I get '0 Datas match' for anything I type. Any ideas?

Cheers icon_cool.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

hi.i just download the fmm2.2 english version, when i run it, i search the player name for example silva, then i click on it and it said ' read data error.(ID:302) Incorrect coaching data format or address. what is it? can anyone help?

Hey Guys,

Have a question. I think it has already been answered previously, but I just wanted to confirm. Does FMM 2.2 work for WWSM 2008? If not, is there a save game editor that does work?

Also, I am running Windows Vista, and the game continues to say that the data is not found. I moved the FMM 2.2 folder into the same folder as my WWSM 2008. Any solutions? Thanks for you time.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Total90:

Hey Guys,

Have a question. I think it has already been answered previously, but I just wanted to confirm. Does FMM 2.2 work for WWSM 2008? If not, is there a save game editor that does work?

Also, I am running Windows Vista, and the game continues to say that the data is not found. I moved the FMM 2.2 folder into the same folder as my WWSM 2008. Any solutions? Thanks for you time. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hey Total90 - to my knowledge there isn't a dedicated WWSM savegame editor. I think I remember reading somewhere in this forum that there might be a workaround to make FMM compatible with WWSM; maybe you could search that.

Now that there are more than one thread regarding the editor FMM2.2Eng - I just wondered if someone could point me in the right direction to solve a problem.

Am running FMM2.2Eng and I think its great. The only problem I have is "Concentation" is missing and I wondered if have missed a fix for this problem. Also what does "Pen Saves???" mean.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by jbrowes:

Now that there are more than one thread regarding the editor FMM2.2Eng - I just wondered if someone could point me in the right direction to solve a problem.

Am running FMM2.2Eng and I think its great. The only problem I have is "Concentation" is missing and I wondered if have missed a fix for this problem. Also what does "Pen Saves???" mean. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Dunno about concentration but Pen Saves is ability to save Penalties, me thinks.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by lord victor:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by jbrowes:

Am running FMM2.2Eng and I think its great. The only problem I have is "Concentation" is missing and I wondered if have missed a fix for this problem. Also what does "Pen Saves???" mean. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Dunno about concentration but Pen Saves is ability to save Penalties, me thinks. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Do you mean that you have "Concentration" listed in the attributes? My FMM 2.2 has this attribute missing! As for "Pen Saves ???" - its listed as the last attribute for all players and just wondered what it was.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Fr3$h:

When I try to downolad it the download will start but it will stop before the whole file is finished downloading.

Could someone upload this to another server please?

Thanks for your time icon_wink.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You can try the mirror provided by fmscout.com

God, this is so frustrating, I have been waiting patiently for 2 weeks without playing so that SI can release this damn patch and I can use the editory, but still nothing. Is there some way I can revert back to a previous FM version before the beta, because this is doing my head in.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Stamatis:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Fr3$h:

When I try to downolad it the download will start but it will stop before the whole file is finished downloading.

Many thanks for the link. At last I have the latest version.

You can try the mirror provided by fmscout.com </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Stamatis:

Thanks mate, I greatly appreciate it icon_wink.gif

You can try the mirror provided by fmscout.com </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Michael Osmann:

Is FMM2.2 comp. with 8.01? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Didn't read through the thread, did you?

No it's not.

i really need an editor for the beta patch as si is messing around releasing the final version. my stadium has gone from 55k to 14k seats and its stupid. the board spends like all my money at the end of the year adding more seats. haven't played fm in quite a while now because of this daft bug.

does nobody know of any way that i can change my stadium capacity back without FMM? that is all i need this for

Archived