FMM 2.2 For FM 2008. Download link inside...

DietSpam

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Luke, first run the game, then use alt+tab to change the application, go open fmm and press Load.

Wait a couple of seconds and then you will be able to make a search by name or by unique id.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by zicoxx:

what is neevesc's translation?

where find it? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

its the correct attribute names for FMM, you can find them at the first page of this forum, just copy them, then go to your fmm directory and open chinese.text with anytext editor and scroll down to [Playing Attrib], and replace them with neevesc 's translation, save and exit.

this fmm from filefront works fine. But there is still some things in chinese I suppose. Is there any way to change it? (for ex: load, search, save, options-are in chinese)

hi there...why my FMM2.2 won't loaded? is it something wrong with my game setting ?...because previously i've no problem while using FMM for demo...and yes the FMM that i use is for the full release one not for the demo...2 major pop-up came out when i try to load the FMM..

1. not an valid integer value

2. address violation

what seems to be the problem ?. thanks.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by testerone:

hi there...why my FMM2.2 won't loaded? is it something wrong with my game setting ?...because previously i've no problem while using FMM for demo...and yes the FMM that i use is for the full release one not for the demo...2 major pop-up came out when i try to load the FMM..

1. not an valid integer value

2. address violation

what seems to be the problem ?. thanks. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

same with me :s

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Daniel Foster:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by zicoxx:

FM modifier 2.2 filefront link

http://files.filefront.com/FM+Modifier+22rar/;8833673;/fileinfo.html </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Is it in English? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

the naming of the stats in the english version is screwed up.

you're better off with the Chinese version if you know Chinese

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by VyLow:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Daniel Foster:

FM modifier 2.2 filefront link

http://files.filefront.com/FM+Modifier+22rar/;8833673;/fileinfo.html </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Is it in English? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

the naming of the stats in the english version is screwed up.

you're better off with the Chinese version if you know Chinese </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I hadn't thought of that! Silly me! The fact is we all here are fluent to Chinese, we just try to find the english version cause we like to torture ourselves icon_biggrin.gif

^^^^^^this version works fine and is completely english^^^^

I had problems with it because after installation it said me that there is problem with access violation but after i've downloaded FMM by zicoxx, I've copied all files from official installed FMM to directory of this downloaded and it works!

Thanks!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Elmyr Dehory:

I'm getting an error message that the game isn't running... icon_confused.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

If you run vista you need to right click and "Run as admin"

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by FreddeCM:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Elmyr Dehory:

I'm getting an error message that the game isn't running... icon_confused.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

If you run vista you need to right click and "Run as admin" </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm running XP... Any other suggestions?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by imparator_fatih_terim:

Official FMM2.2 English Release from:

http://jpee.game.topzj.com/thread-90730-1-1.html

I put it on RapidShare to make it easier for people:

http://rapidshare.com/files/63840025/FMM2.2Eng.rar.html </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Is this with the correct atributes or do I have to change the .txt file?

this is the link with FMM modifier 2.2 eng in RAR archive..without installation

http://files.filefront.com/FM+22engrar/;8841765;/fileinfo.html

Thank you so much!! I can play the game again now : )

bye </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Guest [ES_Joe]

Ok I had the same problem on vista but right clicked on the shortcut on the desktop and then clicked on 'Run as administrator'...

Hope that helped

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by imparator_fatih_terim:

Official FMM2.2 English Release from:

http://jpee.game.topzj.com/thread-90730-1-1.html

I put it on RapidShare to make it easier for people:

http://rapidshare.com/files/63840025/FMM2.2Eng.rar.html </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Are the stats etc. ok? Or are they wrong like the previous ones?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by DietSpam:

They are wrong, but if you go back to the first page of this thread, you will see a big list. Follow the instructions and they'll be OK. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I saw the list I just wondered if this was updated.

Thanks though icon14.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by DietSpam:

They are wrong, but if you go back to the first page of this thread, you will see a big list. Follow the instructions and they'll be OK. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

i d/l from: http://rapidshare.com/files/63840025/FMM2.2Eng.rar.html

do i still have to do the thing on first page?? and am i understanding it right, but the attributes are not what they are supposed to be?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Juanito7:

i d/l from: http://rapidshare.com/files/63840025/FMM2.2Eng.rar.html

Read up, mate. Please.

do i still have to do the thing on first page?? and am i understanding it right, but the attributes are not what they are supposed to be? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by MW:

after downloading the one thats already installed I get the message 'data not found! FM version not match. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

As do i, answers on a postcard.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Tallulah Belle:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by MW:

after downloading the one thats already installed I get the message 'data not found! FM version not match. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

As do i, answers on a postcard. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sorry, I don't follow. You've downloaded one that's already been installed? Why would you download it?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Tallulah Belle:

As do i, answers on a postcard. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sorry, I don't follow. You've downloaded one that's already been installed? Why would you download it? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

No, i downloaded the FMM 2.2 and when i load up FM 2008 (the full version) and try to load the game on FMM, i get the error message 'data not found FM version not match. Do i have to save it to the folder where FM is saved or have i got a dodgy version. Apologies for the original vagueness

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Neji:

The program Gamenews (thanks, btw) is the best you will get until JPEE translates it(or FM underground). If you install an English version for FM07, the buttons are all the same. So you could just compare and change what you need. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Now that's a good idea - anyone know a link to the 07 english one.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by bluebirds1927:

i hbave downloaded the file but having problems openeing it as it is a RAR file???? i had FMM07 last year no probs. does anyone have a link to unzip RAR files?? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

WinRAR

WinACEPowerArchiver

And, last but not least, and freeware to boot,

7-Zip.

hi gang,

im new to all this editing thing really, i've always owned and played all the fm's but only added myself in as a player here and there, nothing too crazy you knnow.

but when i got my copy of the new game on friday it wouldn't let me load the editor, so i started my game without having myself in the database.

since then i've managed to get the editor working, so i've made myself, but obviously i'd like to be able to add me into my game i already started.

this FMM looks like the right tool,

basically what im saying is, do i have the right end of the stick, and will this thing let me do what i want it to?

any info is greatly appreciated.

and im really sorry if this post repeats something someone has already asked

cheers guys

Archived