FMM 2.2 For FM 2008. Download link inside...

DietSpam

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by DietSpam:

Woops, i think i misread your post there, buddy.

When you click load, does the text change, and then change back? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

When I left-click it, it flashes something for less than a second, then goes to another message.

When I right-click it, it goes to another message and stays on it (forever it would seem) - the message it followed by "...", much like "Reading data from memory, please wait..." in the previous version.

Frankly, I'm very confused by it and can't imagine why no one else seems to be having this problem, I used FMM last year when it was in it's non-English stage and had no problems, so it's not just I'm just a newbie to the programme.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by shauno_19:

When I right-click it, it goes to another message and stays on it (forever it would seem) - the message is followed by "...", much like "Reading data from memory, please wait..." in the previous version. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sorry, just thought I'd better clear up my typo for clarity's sake.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by MuzGB70:

Jpee has a link to download Beta 3.1 English version on his site, but for some reason I am getting an error when trying to extract from the RAR file. It may be because I am using WinZip 11 instead of WinRAR; is anyone else having this problem?

The link to the beta file is here:

http://jpee.91.tc/indexeng.htm </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I think this is an older version and doesn't work with FM08.

Just wondered if someone else could check this, not sure if it is just me or what:-

Looking at Mika Aaritalo from Turun Palliseura, Finland.

Using an English Quickstart his PA comes up as "A", and its the same everytime I load the English quickstart.

Using an Italian Quickstart his PA comes up as a different value, but its the same for everytime I load the Italian Quickstart.

Using the Scandanavian Quicksart his PA comes up a different value again.

If this is correct then this means that the all the quick start databases have different PA values for certain players?

And if this is true, I probably wont go too far with the demo as the full database in the full game version is probably going to be different again.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Killzone:

Just wondered if someone else could check this, not sure if it is just me or what:-

Using an English Quickstart his PA comes up as "A", and its the same everytime I load the English quickstart.

Using an Italian Quickstart his PA comes up as a different value, but its the same for everytime I load the Italian Quickstart.

If this is correct then this means that the all the quick start databases have different PA values for certain players?

And if this is true, I probably wont go too far with the demo as the full database in the full game version is probably going to be different again. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hopefully I can help here, not sure where the "A" is comming from, but the different PA values could be because the players PA in the database is set to a random PA attributie E.G -5, as aposed to 180.

So each time the game was loaded to create the Quickstarts, his PA would be calculated.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by neevesc:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Killzone:

And if this is true, I probably wont go too far with the demo as the full database in the full game version is probably going to be different again. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hopefully I can help here, not sure where the "A" is comming from, but the different PA values could be because the players PA in the database is set to a random PA attributie E.G -5, as aposed to 180.

So each time the game was loaded to create the Quickstarts, his PA would be calculated. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah, on reflection I think I have worked out what is going on. In the full game version with the full database certain players have random PA settings. When you set up your leagues and start, these random PA values are then 'fixed' for that particular game.

The demo just uses Quickstart databases, which I presume are just 'start' databases from the full database, and therefore those random PA's are already fixed, i.e There are no random PA's in any of the Quickstarts. This would explain why the PA's differ from the different regional Quickstarts, but are the same every time you start the same Quicksart.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by DietSpam:

We don't make the program, mate. Send an email to Jpee. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

does jpee even speak english. i think he is some kind of chinese guy or something.

and if he does speak english. the question is why doesnt he just release an english version=?

Dowloaded and seems to be running ok. Tried two things to test it out. 1. Increased Chelsea's transfer budget. 2 Improve Ashley Cole's CA & PA. Having put all the data in and then checked for changes in the game - there were none. Please advise; after I enter changes is there a save page button that should be clicked prior to going to another screen. Or does one make all the player changes and the have to save? if so which button saves my newly imput data? Any help would be truely appreciated.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by FrazT:

It is best to save at the exit of every page you edit- cant help you with this edition, but it was at the bottom left in the previous one. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sorry- not sure what I was thinking there- of course it is the bottom right!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by adonis:

The one with ?? in the box. And save after every individual change you do. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Not neccessarily after every change but save before you exit a player screen and go to the next one.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by adonis:

The save button is on the bottom right. Has been in the past versions as well. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Many thanks. Have now figured out how to edit players and save. But tried a test on Chelsea to increase transer funds all went in the editor no problem and saved - but no effect on club? Have you solved this? Also I wanted to offload a few duff players and it does not appear to be able to 'change clubs' Is that the same with you?

I have never tried to adjust budgets but did you just change the transfer budget sum? Maybe you might have to increase the balance sum as well by the same margin? Not sure about that one.

I don't think you can change player clubs but you shouldn't need too, selling players has improved over previous version.

I have never tried to adjust budgets but did you just change the transfer budget sum? Maybe you might have to increase the balance sum as well by the same margin? Not sure about that one.

I don't think you can change player clubs but you shouldn't need too, selling players has improved over previous version. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thanks for quick response. Yes I added £20M to funds and then to transfer budget. Possibly this section is not up and running yet. On the swap players' club front - I really wanted to test the editor on the demo. One point just came to mind, although players can be altered on-the-fly in current game, could it be a new game is req'd for budget alterations?

In fm06 you could do it on the fly using mind compression editior. I am pretty sure you can do it with this.

Just tested with Arsenal and it worked, increased the balance to £200,000,000 and transfer budget (both allocated and remaining) to £100,000,000. Also increased the wage budget to £2m.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by F_Torres9:

no english version yet? and does that one only work with the gold demo and not with the full version? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Only works with demo

I was hoping it would work with the full versiona s i got mine today

The program Gamenews (thanks, btw) is the best you will get until JPEE translates it(or FM underground). If you install an English version for FM07, the buttons are all the same. So you could just compare and change what you need.

Bluewolf, I'm not sure which it is but if you try each one you can find out pretty quikly. Try the first one and search for a nationality, try the second etc. As far as I know, the item yo searched for will only appear if you select the right one.

Archived