Best Young Centre Back in FM09  

251 members have voted

1. 1. Best Young Centre Back in FM09

• Sakho
    • Zapata
    • Fazio
    • Chiellini
    • Beevers

Without a doubt its Fazio for me. Sakho is very very close second, but I've just had so many good experiences with Fazio compared to the mediocre one's I have had with Sakho.

I also wouldn't really consider Chiellini to be "young", he isn't old by any form or mean's, but I wouldn't call him young either.

He's 23, so he's on the edge of being young. He's definitely the best out of the list, then Sakho. Never have been that thrilled with Zapata, always looks great, but never really wows me like Chiellini.

Agreed on all accounts. Without a doubt Chiellini and Mexes are probably the two best DC's in the game (I personally rate them evenly as they both have amazing stats where it counts). Zapata only really has his pace going for him, other than that he is rather ordinary and never seems to set the world alight.

ballinisahabit

Beevers looks amazing in your screenshot, he really has come through on yours.

All the others i expect to be that good though, so nothing to be suprised about :rolleyes:

Could it be it depends a bit on how you play? Zapata really comes in to his own if you have an ultra attacking style as he has enough pace and accceleration to catch anyone. You can throw everything into attack and rely on him to catch the lone striker they have left upfield before he can do any damage every time.

Archived