In need of some help!

To be honest with you when the game first came out, i was struggling with tactics... So i downloaded a tactic from some web site which worked for me fantasticaly. Btw. playing with Man Utd. It was a 4-4-2 tactic with AMR and AML and two MC's. I stopped playing game couple of months ago, and recently i started to play it again. But i can't find that tactic which brought me so much joy when my team was playing, althought i tweaked the tactic a just a bit, which made her better i guess. Anyway I'm asking for your help to suggest me the best 4-4-2 tactic with AMR & AML and two MC's. Any help is really appreciated. :) And one more important thing, I'm on v9.1 patch. :thup:

P.S. Don't attack me because I'm not making my own tactics. :p I really don't want to lose time by doing that, since I so much want to start playing FM as soon as I can. I'm an addict again :p

Thanks in advance.

Found it!! :D :D I would really like to share this tactic with you. Tweak it maybe just a bit, for example challenge keeper and all corners in 6 yard box :p , btw. i didn't know for this bug when I first played the game. The tactic seem superb for Man Utd side. hHere is the link to download it: http://sortitoutsi.net/2009/tactics/downloads/5/Dominating%20Premier%20League

Cheers! :thup:

Any screenshots of results and your team ?

Unfortunately no. Because I used this tactics when I first played the game. I deleted that save game and the game itself coulpe of months ago. Now i have passion to play it again, so I'll just use this tactic again. I highly reccomend everyone ti try it. Use it for a while and if you don't like just load your game and continue from the point you saved the game with your own tactics.

Cheers :thup:

Archived