'Cannot Run Game: Failed To Setup Graphics System'

Tried seaching but couldn't find the answer and the seach kept crashing.

Anyway the problem ive got is i keep trying to load up football manager and is has said:

'Cannot Run Game: Failed To Setup Graphics System'

Now i havnt changed anything on the computer since the last time i ran football manager.

Anyone know how to get around this?

ERROR: Cannot run game:Failed to set up graphics system

Fix: Please download the following update from the Microsoft Direct X SDK: http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/d...displaylang=en

When downloading this file please use the Firefox browser as some people have encounter difficulties when using Internet Explorer

You should also check that you are running the latest graphics driver, you can do this by visiting the computer manufacturer website, or by visiting the graphics card manufacturing website.

Also if you are running Steam, make sure this is not running when attempting to install

Try that .

This is actually quite funny, do you want me to post a picture of the recipt NR with 'Millsy' at the bottom of the recipt?

or that would make you look like an idiot...................................................................................................................................................................................... guess i was too late!

Archived