Englisher Fussball Bund

Goldy

• Replies 818
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Quite a good session tonite. We came through pretty well. Everyone had their mix of fortune.

20 games played of the season. Boston sitting on top of Div1 for the moment.

Update will follow after 2moro's play.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> Orginall yposted by mikeyp13:

im interested in joining please email me the details at tranmerelover@hotmail.com <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Have actually read the thread at all?? icon_rolleyes.gif

Because if you did you would realise that our game is invitation only and has been stated for quite a while. Also did you read the forum rules before posting in here?? icon_rolleyes.gif

No posting of IP addresses or e-mails.

Cardiff falling from grace!!!

Well this season Cardiff have not lived up to the expectations of the previous two seasons. This season they have not performed firstly for their assistant manager or for Hepburn. Lying in a miserable 11th position icon_confused.gif with the possiblity of not even reaching the play offs Cardiff seem unable to put a decent run of form together. Along with poor league form there has been the disappointment of an early exit from the league cup. Ninian Park is really a miserable place to be right now. The plus point so far this season has been their progress in the FA Cup but they seem unable to produce that form in the league which has got Hepburn wondering why.

On the transfer front Cardiff pulled off a major deal in selling contract rebel Robert Earnshaw in exchange for Rushden's Peter Lovenkrands who has started very well in his Cardiff career.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Mikeyp13:

im interested in joining please email me the details at tranmerelover@hotmail.com<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

So you want to join EFB and want me to email you.

Well to start of you got no chance of joining,especially now because firstly you ignore to read this thread, it states NOT TO POST ASKING TO JOIN THE GAME, secondly, it also says INVITATION ONLY. It also says, any questions contact me, i have icq,msn and even an email address all of these things can be seen in my profile.

You have ignored all three of these very simple things, now do you honestly think i am gonna let someone into my game who doesnt seem to be able to follow simple instructions, doesnt bother to take time to read the thread and also breaks Forums Rules by posting his e-mail address. Please stop wasting my time.

Lots of people make the efford to contact me instead of ruining this thread by posting with asking to join. So stop wasting peoples time and start reading threads no matter how long they are.

Tykes look to Farwell to restore former glories.

In a surprise move today Barnsley appointed Paul Farwell as their new manager.

He was doing very well on a shoestring budget at Luton and that was enough to

persuade the board that he was the man for the job.Paul has stated that the team will need rebuilding to some extent but there are some quality players

already at the club.He is not promising miracles at this stage of the season

but has said that the club should be able to attain a respectable league position if not an outside chance of the playoffs.Watch this space for more news

EFB Summary

As we are half way through the season not to much to notify about but here's a brief summary of whats been happening.

Koprivnik - WBA : Expected to lift every domestic trophy this season with the multi million star squad that is now at WBA. Currently 2nd in the premiership. In the league cup WBA have managed to get to the Semi Final stage looking strong favourites to get to the final and win it. In the FA Cup they got to the 4th round which has gone to a replay against Rotherham. In the Uefa cup, Italian giants Inter showed their class and knocked them out at the 3rd round.

Vermeer - Man City : City are having a wonderful season in the premier, they been league leaders too and are currently 5th and not too far behind the current leaders. They had an early league cup exit at the 3rd round which they have made up by progressing to the 5th round of the FA Cup.

Riddell - Wolves : Not bad season this time round considering last seasons flop, also managed to get to 2nd place but have lost the pace with the top runners in the league which now see's them in 9th. With a 3rd round exit in the league cup they managed to focus on the Uefa cup which see's them in the 4th round against Deportivo. They also made an early FA Cup exit at the 3rd round.

Johnston - Rushden : Been a reasonable first season in the premiership for the newcomers, have also been league leaders too but a bad run of form now see's them 11th in the league. Another club to suffer an early league cup exit at the 3rd round, which was followed by losing to Porto in the 3rd round of the Uefa cup. Making up for it though in the FA Cup with currently a 4th round replay yet to be played.

Brown - Coventry : Its been a better season this time for the Sky Blues, currently in 5th place and looking good on staying in the play offs and possible promotion. Another club which faces a FA Cup 4th round replay, unfortunatly they went out the league cup at the 2nd round.

Hepburn - Cardiff : Well certainly no where near last seasons form which was expected, a dissapointing 10th and with slim chances of making a play off place.

Like most, Cardiff went out at the 3rd round of the League cup but they sure have made up for it by progressing to the 5th round of the FA Cup.

Farwell - Barnsley : Another new job for manager Farwell, still staying in division 2, took them from 19th into the play offs which then saw a bit of bad form and saw them go down to 12th but with an outside chance of getting back into them play offs. Unfortunatly out of all the cups including the Vans Trophy.

Gold - Boston : Its been quite a good season in Division 1 considering the bad form they have had lately, currently in 4th and looking to stay in the play offs if they can get their form back. A fantastic league cup run which the reserves have had got them to the semi final of the league cup. Although doing good in one cup, the FA cup wasnt so good in which they went out in the 3rd round.

Sport Zeitung will be back next week icon_smile.gif

Just read the thread and seen that pic of the 9-2 disaster in my final match of the old game. You're all bástards icon_mad.gificon_smile.gificon_redface.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Wba 6-1 Rushden <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ahahahaha icon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gif

I take it that Dave was constantly requesting a screenie of that game in the same way he did of his 1-5 fluke against me? icon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gificon_confused.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> In a surprise move today Barnsley appointed Paul Farwell <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

lol, another new job for Paul, who will he be managing next week? icon_biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Riddell - Wolves : Not bad season this time round considering last seasons flop, also managed to get to 2nd place but have lost the pace with the top runners in the league which now see's them in 9th. With a 3rd round exit in the league cup they managed to focus on the Uefa cup which see's them in the 4th round against Deportivo. They also made an early FA Cup exit at the 3rd round <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Good stuff, now that I am back I can ruin the good ( icon_confused.gif) work my assistant has done icon_eek.gificon_razz.gif

The league cup is no longer the important trophy it was last season, so I am not too bothered about being knocked out. As for the EFA cup, I instructed my assistant to get knocked out early so we can concentrate on the league.

Bring on Depor icon_mad.gif

How did I get on in my games against Kris, Dave and Vince? Since theres no mention of these scores then I presume Wolves won icon_cool.gif

I take it Kris has convincingly won every game in all competitions as expected and promised? icon_wink.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Robbo:

I take it Kris has convincingly won every game in all competitions as expected and promised? icon_wink.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

lol, he won almost every game, and was leading the league until the mighty Rushden picked up a huge 2-1 win over them to drop them down to 2nd icon_smile.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> Wolves are going down now then <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

17th place is ours icon_mad.gificon_wink.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> Think your assistant beat us all steve <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

\o/ superb icon_cool.gificon_biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> lol, he won almost every game, and was leading the league until the mighty Rushden picked up a huge 2-1 win over them to drop them down to 2nd <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Anything other than a clean sweep of trophies should result in the sacking of koprivnik. As he is already out of the UEFA and possibly other cups too (i cant be bothered reading the thread), resignation seems the only option for Kris icon_biggrin.gif

KOPRIVNIK OUT!!!!! icon_mad.gificon_biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Robbo:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> Wolves are going down now then <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

17th place is ours icon_mad.gificon_wink.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> Think your assistant beat us all steve <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

\o/ superb icon_cool.gificon_biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> lol, he won almost every game, and was leading the league until the mighty Rushden picked up a huge 2-1 win over them to drop them down to 2nd <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Anything other than a clean sweep of trophies should result in the sacking of koprivnik. As he is already out of the UEFA and possibly other cups too (i cant be bothered reading the thread), resignation seems the only option for Kris icon_biggrin.gif

_KOPRIVNIK OUT!!!!!_ icon_mad.gificon_biggrin.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

The board is delighted couse we´re looking VERY GOOD to achieve our goal which was european footie next year icon_biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Goldy:

Yeah Steve your assistant beat Rushden and WBA but the got one hell of a thrashing of Man City (6-1 to be exact)<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oh well icon_cool.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Goldy:

Yeah Steve your assistant beat Rushden and WBA but the got one hell of a thrashing of Man City (6-1 to be exact)<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

http://www.geocities.com/cmefb/6_0.jpg icon_cool.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Its good but its not the one icon_biggrin.gif

http://www.geocities.com/radar2kuk/RiddellsWonder.jpg <---looks so much better icon_biggrin.gif hehe

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Andy H:

That really is a fantastic screenshot Steve don't you think.

_Derby 9 - 2 Wycombe_

Your big Edinburgher gob stuck you in it this time. Wolves for relegation!! icon_razz.gificon_biggrin.gificon_wink.gificon_smile.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

\o/ top half of the league icon_biggrin.gif

Quick EFB update for Saturday:

Cheer up Dave Johnston

Oh what can it mean

To a

Sad orange bástard

And a SHÃTE fitba teeeeeeeeeeeeam

Yes thats right, RUSHDEN & DIAMONDS 0-3 WOLVERHAMPTON WANDERERS icon_biggrin.gif

At Nene Park tonight, Wolves notched up their best away win of the season so far, despite having to face not one but two teams as they played both Rushden and Diamonds. 3-0 was the final score, with goals from Joleon Lescott, Mark Kerr and Joonas Kolkka. After the game, Rushden boss Johnston was full of praise for the 'magnificent, wonderful, football' that Wolves played, and the Rushden manager added:

"it was a great display of football, at times i thought I was watching Brazil,Barcelona, Inter or Hearts rather than Wolves. I have so much admiration and respect for Steve and the job he is doing at Wolves. God bless the pope."

icon_biggrin.gif

Steve you beat a písh Rushden team only 3-0, so enough of all that crap about brazil and inter, your team of 'superstars' should've put at least 4 or 5 past me the way i played this season. Last season the great wolves were beat not once, not twice but 3 times, i'm sure 1 of those was a 3-0, not to mention my 5-1 in the final icon_razz.gif, and that game tonight ment nothing to me, cause i'd achieved my aim of survival (somethng which you failed to do in your first year in the prem) so enjoy it while you can, cause next season it will be business as usual when i hammer you as usual

_Cheer up Dave Johnston_

_Oh what can it mean_

_To a_

_Sad orange bástard_

_And a SHÃTE fitba teeeeeeeeeeeeam_

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I find that very abusive, and demand that a mod, hands steve a yellow card or warning at least, cause it stuff like that we're trying to cut out of scottish football icon_frown.gificon_wink.gif

Dont worry Dave, next weekend the new scottish seasons begins.

Lets all prepare ourselves for Riddells constant complaints every weekend about how his beloved Hearts have done icon_smile.gif

EFB Sport Zeitung

Baggies Bag Runners Up

WBA are Premiership Runners up after a close fight with new champions Arsenal.

They certainly did light up the premiership this season after setting up a new record of 91 goals scored. In an interview with manager Koprivnik he said "We were very unlucky not to win the league this year, although runners up is very good aswell, we will certainly be back next season to win it and we did achieve our main goal, which was to get champions league football"

It wasnt trophy-less for the baggies though, they did manage to secure the League Cup for the third time under Koprivnik's spell. Although the scoreline was a massive 6-1 against Boston Utd it wasn't much of a suprise to everyone. At the end of the match we managed to interview both managers, Koprivnik said "Well as you can see the team played fantastic today, although nothing less than a win was expected as the team Boston put out where their reserves" Gold said "Well done to Koprivnik, he has managed to win it again, although having fielded the reserves all season for the competition it was only fair that the reserve team also played in the final, with the fixture list the way it is, First team players just cannot be risked no matter if its a cup final"

City Secure Champions League

Manager Vermeer has secured Champions league football for next season. Vermeer was very delighted, he said "Its fantastic, European football was an aim, we got Champions league football which is fantastic especially with the competition there is in this league" This has really topped the season for Man City as they suffered early cup exits from both the League Cup and FA Cup. City finished 4th place just behind very close rivals Man Utd.

Happy Wanderes

Well it was a better season for Wolves this time round in the premiership than their last encounter. Finishing 8th overall for this season Riddell Said "Its been a good season, we have stayed up this time and also managed to get into the top half of the table, its been a good season"

Although being knocked out early from 2cups it did not worry manager Riddell who managed to guide his side to the 4th round of the Uefa cup where Deportivo ended their european run.

Diamonds Are Forever

Rushden have done it, they have secured premiership status after managing to get 16th place. It certainly wasnt too bad for Rushden as early on they did manage to even lead the premiership. Johnston said "Im quite pleased, we've come a long way and have secured premiership status, we can build on this and will do even better next season".

Rushden also managed to get to the semi final of the FA Cup in which they lost 2-0 to Man Utd. Europe also saw them do well as their first time in the Uefa cup saw them get to the 3rd round but unfortunatly knocked out by Porto.

Poor Sky Blues In No Heaven

Coventry City have for a 4th time missed out on promotion to the premiership. Going strong all season it looked very much like the Sky Blues were finally gonna go up. Having built another good strong squad they were unlucky yet again. Having secured a play off place by finishing 3rd, they then lost to Crystal Palace on Penalties. Brown said "We are very unfortunate, we did very well this season especially in finishing 3rd. I did expect to go up and its dissapointing that we didnt, on the performance we have had near the end of the season im very confident that next season we will finally go up"

No Roar From Welsh Dragons

Well it was a little dissapointing that Cardiff were not in the play offs this seasons but they did managed to get 9th place and also to the quarter final of the FA Cup. Hepburn said "It is dissapointing and we have been unlucky at times, next season we will certainly be up there along the top teams although it wont be easy, there are a lot of good teams in this league who will all wanna get into the premiership"

Third Time Not So Lucky

Well it wasnt to be a third successive promotion for manager Farwell. Although having done an excellent job in taking Barnsley to the play offs from 19th place. Barnsley were unlucky and lost to Chesterfield in the play offs 4-2 semi final. Farwell said "It was very close, so nearly I got another team promoted from Division2"

His former club luton ended in 12th place, which might have been much better if Farwell was still at the club.

Four In A Row For Boston

Well the unthinkable has happened yet again, aiming to just survive they have gone so much better and got crowned Division 1 champions after a very close end of season battle with Spurs and B'ham. Gold said "I didnt think we'd win this title and its suprised thats for sure" later on in the interview Gold said "Well finally Boston Utd get to see Top Flight football, something a lot of people didnt think would happen for a long time, it wont be easy next season and survival is our number one goal"

Boston also got runners up in the league in which they got beat by WBA. Gold said "We played our reserves all season in this competition, they have done an excellent job in getting this far, first team players couldnt be risked and it certainly has paid off in resting them for the league, the reserves have done a good job"

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by kjohnston1511:

Steve you beat a písh Rushden team only 3-0, so enough of all that crap about brazil and inter, your team of 'superstars' should've put at least 4 or 5 past me the way i played this season. Last season the great wolves were beat not once, not twice but 3 times, i'm sure 1 of those was a 3-0, not to mention my 5-1 in the final icon_razz.gif, and that game tonight ment nothing to me, cause i'd achieved my aim of survival (somethng which you failed to do in your first year in the prem) so enjoy it while you can, cause next season it will be business as usual when i hammer you as usual<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

icon_biggrin.gif you probably will actually

icon_frown.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> Lets all prepare ourselves for Riddells constant complaints every weekend about how his beloved Hearts have done <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

icon_frown.gif

Season 2004/5 for Wolves - a fairly successful season, as I exceeded my own expectations of 17th place by finihsing 8th and getting the huge bonus of an intertoto cup spot icon_rolleyes.gif . Results against human teams were mixed as Rushden were beaten twice, won one lost one vs WBA, and lost twice to Vince's Man City (including a 1-6 hammering:( ).

In the domestic cups we were ****e, knocked out of both early on, but in the UEFA cup we reached the last 16, only to be knocked out by Deportivo on penalties, as my strikers were going through a phase where they couldn't score with Jordan at the time.

Next Season: A bit of a summer clearout going on, with many high earners being released or sold, but with Bosko Balaban and the Ajax pair of Ahmed Hossam Mido and Cedric Van Der Gun coming in, amongst others, it will be a new look Wolves side who will be relegated from the premiership next season icon_smile.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Andy H:

icon_biggrin.gif

All of a sudden Steve feels about knee high to a grasshopper and keeps his tongue in check. icon_biggrin.gif

If only everyone could beat you 4-1 every week!!! icon_biggrin.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

That can be arranged icon_biggrin.gif

Quick EFB update for Sunday:

_Wake Up Steve Riddell_

_Oh what can it mean_

_To a_

_Sad team that play in orange

Oh yes you know the score Boston Utd 4 - 1 Wolves

Almost 17,000 fans packed The York Street Ground to see Boston Utd's opening premiership game. The fans were up for this one just as the players were, they got their money's worth on today's occasion.

Manager Riddell was left stunned after premiership new boys Boston thrashed them 4-1, the slick passing, the superb skill, the ball control, it was just like watching Brazil, Inter and even Barcelona play all put together icon_biggrin.gif

Quick EFB update for Sunday:

_Wake Up Steve Riddell_

_Oh what can it mean_

_To a_

_Sad team that play in orange

Oh yes you know the score _Boston Utd 4 - 1 Wolves_

Almost 17,000 fans packed The York Street Ground to see Boston Utd's opening premiership game. The fans were up for this one just as the players were, they got their money's worth on today's occasion.

Manager Riddell was left stunned after premiership new boys Boston thrashed them 4-1, the slick passing, the superb skill, the ball control, it was just like watching Brazil, Inter and even Barcelona play all put together icon_biggrin.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

icon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gif

You ****ing *******!

Should have kept my mouth shut earlier icon_mad.gificon_smile.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yep your right there, cause now when the unbeaten rushden icon_smile.gif hammer you i'm gona give you so much stick icon_wink.gificon_biggrin.gif

You're all bástards! icon_frown.gificon_mad.gificon_wink.gificon_biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> unbeaten rushden <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

lol icon_smile.gif

You haven't won any either;)

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> Goldy

CM Online Helper <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Fúck, now he can edit posts icon_frown.gificon_eek.gificon_wink.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by kjohnston1511:

Well he edits everything else to do with the game so he might aswell be able to edit our posts aswell icon_wink.gif . Only joking Goldy, we all know that 50m in you bank was a present from the bank icon_frown.gificon_wink.gificon_biggrin.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Was a 100m actually icon_wink.gif:D

Thats how you thank me after putting 50mill into your account every season, thanks mate icon_wink.gif

You aint gonna have you 100,000 seat extension anymore icon_biggrin.gif

Robbo dont worry about editing posts......gotta figure all the stuff out first icon_smile.gif

Well he edits everything else to do with the game so he might aswell be able to edit our posts aswell icon_wink.gif . Only joking Goldy, we all know that 50m in you bank was a present from the bank icon_frown.gificon_wink.gificon_biggrin.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

icon_biggrin.gif

So thats why my Wolves team were about to go bust before i got a new board icon_eek.gificon_smile.gif

icon_biggrin.gif

So thats why my Wolves team were about to go bust before i got a new board icon_eek.gificon_smile.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well 50mill in debt would of been to obvious icon_wink.gificon_biggrin.gif

icon_biggrin.gif

So thats why my Wolves team were about to go bust before i got a new board icon_eek.gificon_smile.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well 50mill in debt would of been to obvious icon_wink.gificon_biggrin.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Don't worry, with the wages I'm paying at the mo, it wont be long till I'm in more debt than that. icon_eek.gif

Although selling 2 of my biggest earners to Rushden did help icon_cool.gif

Update: Riddell appointed new Aston Villa manager

After being sacked from Wolves for losing 5 games, despite being the most successful manager in the clubs history, I took over the job at Aston Villa. I find them sitting in 5th place in division 1, with a reasonable squad but not much cash. The aim for the rest of the season is to make the playoffs, and obviously anything above that is a bonus.

Update: Riddell appointed new Aston Villa manager

After being sacked from Wolves for losing 5 games, despite being the most successful manager in the clubs history, I took over the job at Aston Villa. I find them sitting in 5th place in division 1, with a reasonable squad but not much cash. The aim for the rest of the season is to make the playoffs, and obviously anything above that is a bonus.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

LOL wouldn't exactly say best manger in their history, more like best manager in the last 5 seasons icon_razz.gif

Update for this weekend's sessions:

Saturday started in the worst possible way for my then Wolves side, 5 straight league defeats (including a 2-1 defeat to Vince's impressive looking City side) thanks to some absolute gash performances from my strikers saw me get the sack.

After a bit of thought I decided to take on the Aston Villa job. (See previous post). Sitting 5th in the league and with a reasonable squad, promotion is obviously my aim for the season. So far things are going well, and I am sitting 6pts clear at the top now (end of December). The signings on short term deals of :

Marcel Desailly from Chelsea - D/DMC,

Pierre Yves Andre from Nantes - AML

Vincente do Quinteros, ex - Porto DMC

Silvain Wiltord - ex Arsenal, Lyon waster, SC

Francesco Antonioli - ex Roma and Napoli GK

Stephen McConalogue former Dundee Yenited and Rushden SC

Garry O'Connor - former Rushden and H*bernian icon_mad.gif SC ...

...on free transfers have improved an already reasonable squad which includes the likes of Jonathan Woodgate, Gareth Barry, Lee Hendrie, Alan Mahon, John Curtis and Juan Pablo Angel.

in the Mickey Mouse - sponsored League Cup, Villa again lost to City, only this time by a 95th minute Antonio Cassano winner at Maine Road. We play QPR in the FA cup round 3, so we should win in a competition I am looking to win and humiliate one of the premiership lads in icon_smile.gif

Rushden report

After having to wait till the end of september for my first game icon_mad.gif, started with 2 wins and confidence was high, before a run of 5 draws or so saw me slip to 17 at the end of saturday. Into sunday and it was a terrible session for me and was losing to everyone including 4-0 against boston, but then we had a crash and had to replay all the games, and now i've been beating everyone... chelsea,arsenal, boston, liverpool and leeds, and now sit in 4th place, and have high hopes of securing european football next season. New signings have settled in well especial riggott and the korean guy from wolves at the back, and diouf and fernandez(bargain 700k from wolves icon_smile.gif) have started to shine, and with some of my top wage earners now gone, hopefully my finances will improve soon

Archived