THE greatest game of all time?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by 51 Cent:

skintsaint, why would my post count drop mate? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Have you got an obsession with people having to reply to your posts within a certain time scale?

You could do with giving people a bit longer than 14 minutes and 12 minutes.

He said "watch the new post count drop" What he meant was watch how many topics wouldn't be newly created if you got banned.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i've created 2 topics in the 3 days i've been on here. An to answer your first question, i've got to be quick with response because my boss keeps checking up to what work i've done and i don't want him to see i'm on the internet.

Plus i've been in & out the last couple of days helping put pallet racking up in our new building so i don't know when i'm gonna be on here or not.

Sorry for asking questions, bill, i thought i was allowed icon_wink.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by 51 Cent:

i've created 2 topics in the 3 days i've been on here. An to answer your first question, i've got to be quick with response because my boss keeps checking up to what work i've done and i don't want him to see i'm on the internet.

Plus i've been in & out the last couple of days helping put pallet racking up in our new building so i don't know when i'm gonna be on here or not.

Sorry for asking questions, bill, i thought i was allowed icon_wink.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Apology accepted icon_wink.gif

My basis for it being great though is that you can play it (usually) solid from the day it comes out, until the year after when the next version comes out.

What other game can keep you captivated (addicted to some people icon_wink.gif) for that long. Most games you play them until they're complete them you have to get rid of them

My basis for it being great though is that you can play it (usually) solid from the day it comes out, until the year after when the next version comes out.

What other game can keep you captivated (addicted to some people icon_wink.gif) for that long. Most games you play them until they're complete them you have to get rid of them </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I agree here. You know your addicted when you are thinking at work what tactics to employ against Arsenal in the Cup. (I'm just about to play them)

Archived