1995/96 season database

mdbraddock

Hi just seen this down the list, that someone is planning to make a fm09 database on this season. i like this idea. but i not heard from the guy who is planning on doing it for ages and just wondering that he might of gave up., and i was wondering that i might want to do it. cos i have been laid of work. but i dont really no how to do it, i got a list of the teams in the premier league that year, i have downloaded some of the kits from a site, but not sure how to game them on my graphics folder. also would like to do the premiership, division 1, and some of the major teams in the world eg, real madrid, barcelona, juventus (champs lge winners), ajax (champ lge runners up) so i would like a hand to find the squads/managers etc for these teams, also needs graphics for team players and team logos, so if anyone can find me for example, man citys logo for season 95/96 or just a picture for Alan shearer in a blackburn shirt. That would be awesome. and hopefully spped up my progress to put this database up to download yourself, please feel free to comment on anythin, cos help or just basic advise would be really helpful to me.

thank you

Matt

how you getting on with this database?? its a pity noone could be bothered with feedback because they would probably use the daabase if you uploaded it lol. im pretty clueless about the kits/pictures stuff but i have pretty good knowlege of that season in particular.

one good idea would be to buy cm 95/96 of ebay,amazon,etc and copy everything of that and include players such as Critiano Ronaldo in reserve squads at Lisbon at age 13 or something.it would give players a long term game to guide them current superstars to where they are now.

this week im planning on buying either CM 95/96, player manager 1 or premeier manager 98 on Ps1 as they are classics so this would be a big help with the database.

how you getting on with this database?? its a pity noone could be bothered with feedback because they would probably use the daabase if you uploaded it lol. im pretty clueless about the kits/pictures stuff but i have pretty good knowlege of that season in particular.

one good idea would be to buy cm 95/96 of ebay,amazon,etc and copy everything of that and include players such as Critiano Ronaldo in reserve squads at Lisbon at age 13 or something.it would give players a long term game to guide them current superstars to where they are now.

this week im planning on buying either CM 95/96, player manager 1 or premeier manager 98 on Ps1 as they are classics so this would be a big help with the database.

Yeah might buy cm 95/96 but will it work on vista (cos i got vista on my laptop) and i not sure if vista was out b4 95/96 so might not work ? any help with anythin from that season ie, best players, managers at clubs at that time, and if you want, getting a list of good players of today and finding there first clubs so i can move them back to when they were teenagers, cos i thought ur idea was gr8,

Cheers m8y

ok il start with United,players too young wont be included

Vds-ajax

foster-united i think

neville-united

vidic-red star

ferdinand-west ham

evra- marsala

o shea-united

brown-united

giggs,scholes,fletcher-united

carrick-west ham

hargreaves-munich?

rooney-everton

owen-liverpool

berbatov-cska sofia

utds squad 95/96

schmeichel,pilkington,coton

neville g , neville p, parker, may, bruce, pallister, irwin, prunier

giggs, scholes, keane, butt, beckham, sharpe

cole, cantona, mcclair

manager-ferguson

assitant- brian kidd

chairman- martin edwards

previous postion-2nd

fa cup runners up

You might want to put players in who are 30 or older as most of the current Man Utd sqaud would have been 13-14 in the 95/96 season and would have been with local youth clubs rather than pro\semi pro clubs clubs

You might want to put players in who are 30 or older as most of the current Man Utd sqaud would have been 13-14 in the 95/96 season and would have been with local youth clubs rather than pro\semi pro clubs clubs

you can post alist of players you want and ill post them for you

NIce one m8. ok lets start of with the first 3 teams i got a list of players from.

Arsenal

D.Seaman D.Bergkamp

L.Dixon V.Bartram

N.Winterburn M.Keown

S.Bould R.Parlour

T.Adams J.Hartson

D.Platt J.Jensen

I.Wright C.Kiwomya

P.Merson P.Dickov

Aston Villa

Who was the Manager at start of 1995/1996 for villa? was it brain little ?

M.Bosnich L.Hendrie

N.Spink A.Townsend

S.Staunton I.Taylor

A.Wright M.Draper

C.Tiler D.Yorke

G.Charles J.Joachim

U.Ehiogu T.Johnson

G.Southgate S.Milosevic

P.Mcgrath

Blackburn

Ray Harford manager ?? Kenny dalglish directer of football

T.Flowers C.Sutton

S.Given K.Gallacher

G.Le saux M.Newell

H.Berg

C.Hendry

I.Pearce

J.kenna

D.Batty

T.Sherwood

S.Ripley

J.Wilcox

L.Bohinen

A.Shearer

Yeah maybe, but just looked at first few teams, and noone who was in youth teams that year still play for the team now

ok, 5 more teams.

Bolton

colin todd (manager)

K.Branagon

A.Davison

A.Todd

G.Taggart

G.Bergsson

C.Fairclough

N.Mcdonald

J.Phillips

A.Stubbs

A.Thompson

R.Sneekes

J.Lydiate

M.Patterson

F.de Frietes

D.Lee

J.Mcginlay

Chelsea

Dont no the manager

D.Kharin

K.Hichcock

D.Petrestcu

N.clement

M.Duberry

A.Myers

F.Sinclair

S.minto

S.Clarke

Ruud Gullitt

N.Spackman

D.Wise

M.Izzet

E.Newton

C.Burley

M.Hughes

P.Furlong

G.Peacock

M.Stien

Coventry

Dont no manager

S.Ogrizovic

J.Gould

D.Borrows

R.Shaw

P.Willaims

David Busst

B.Burrows

K.richardson

P.telfer

J.Darby

M.Hall

N.Whelan

D.Dublin

P.Ndlovu

J.Salako

Everton

Joe royle

N.Southall

D.unsworth

D.Watson

G.Ablett

M.Jackson

C.Short

G.Stuart

A.Limpar

G.Mccann

B.Horne

V.samways

D.Ferguson

P.Rideout

D.Amokachi

A.Kanchelskis

A.Hinchcliffe

Leeds

Dont no manager

J.Lukic

I.Harte

G.Kelly

D.wetherall

L.Radebe

T.Dorigo

J.Pemberton

G.Mcallister

G.Speed

C.Palmer

B.Deane

H.Kewell

T.Yeboah

R.Wallace

Also, if you can it would great if you can put next to each player their CA/PA and also thier age during 1995/96 and postion in 1995/96.

Cheers much app.

Matt

Current Chelsea Players

Andriy Shevchenko - Dinamo Kiev - A really promising youngster just breaking into the first team (CA 140-150)

Frank Lampard - West Ham - A slow developer, made his debut this season but still not looking like the best prospect yet (CA 130-140).

Joe Cole - West Ham - Had just joined the acadamy, but they thought he was something special (CA 70-80)

Michael Ballack - Chemnitzer - Thought to be the next Beckenbauer, he had a great debut season (CA 130-140)

Deco - Nacional (sp) - His potential was nowhere near to being realised (CA 100-110)

John Terry - Chelsea - A promising member of the youth a acadamy (CA 70-80)

Belletti - Sao Paolo - Already in the first team line-up (CA 120-130)

Nicolas Anelka - Paris Saint-Germain - One of Europes hottest prospects (CA 110-120)

Key Players

Mark Hughes - Getting old but still key to Chelsea's resurgance (CA 160-165 PA 175-180)

Dan Petrescu - A versatile player who played mainly at right back, he was very good going forward. (CA 150-155 PA 165-170)

Dennis Wise - A high scoring hard working midfielder (CA 155-160 PA 160-165)

Squad

Click Here

edit: all squads from the premier league/la liga/bundesliga/serie A can be found here

That link that ChelseaFan123 posted (http://www.footballsquads.co.uk/squads96.htm) looks really useful, mdbraddock. I'd just add that the youngest that players can be in the database is 14 I believe so you'd either have to make players like Cristiano Ronaldo 4/5 years older than they are IRL or leave them out altogether. I'd opt for the latter if I was doing it but I won't be putting in the effort so it's up to you. I love playing FM databases with players from different eras so I'd be very interested if you get it done mdbraddock. Good luck! :)

Edit: gazwefc seems very good at past kits. He might help out with kits/badges if you ask him nicely :)

ok, just downloaded a 99/00 database, as i could bare think how much i needed to do from scrach, so at least most of the players in the 99/00 datebase are there, so tomorrow i begin !!!! . going to start with promotions and relegations then start moving players in to the teams in prem and 1st division and then move on to la liga and serie a. think i might leave it there, so i would only load up the 3 league wen u download this. after all players are in place then i will begin with finishing all facepacks/kits/logos. speak soon, please carry on posting if you can offer any help, but thanks for feedback already

cheers

update soon

Mdbraddock

i know i shouldnt put it here, but i am updating all the players in each teams and i got up to coventry, and i though i would load the game to see how its looking, and then disaster !!! a crash dumps message pops up saying it needs to close, i can start a league on another database but not the one i am creating. why is this ? what could i have dont for it not to load ?? and what can i do to fix it. please help me, i wanted to finsh this today

i have gave up, it completed everything, everything was ready to go, but this crash dumps bug has put an end to it, i tried loads of things seachin on search engines and forums but i couldnt find the problem. anyone else want to have a go at this ?

Also, is your game patched to 9.0.3? Cos its important that it is! Crash dumps were a known problem that was patched.

yeah i have put the problem to the ppl in the right section of forums already, and no real response, i think i might of deleated something/someone which has to be in the game to work. but i just dont no what

I think you need to find out who or what team it comes from and go round them. I saw a DB created for 04/05 on sortitoutsi but the guy that did it couldnt do west ham or spurs (i think) because crash dumps appeared. So you may have to find out where it stems from, and leave it be.

the only way i can find out is to wipe everythin and start again, but saving and loading the game after every team, and that would take ages. really big shame actually cos on editor it look awesome, with players like Cantana, Asprilla, le tissier, Fowler, etc etc, and updated spain and italy leagues also, with the world class players of today back at their youth teams, like Owen, Ronaldo, John terry, Rio ferdinand, Lampard etc all between 14-17 years old. so could be good for long term gaming, all i needed to do was to add the old 1995/96 season kits to the game, old logos and all the old players facepack that i downloaded myself from google images. oh well

• 6 months later...

AS ROMA 1995/1996

Giovanni Cervone - 145-155 - GK

Giorgio Sterchele - 120-140 - GK

Giamapolo di Magno - 90-120 GK

Enrico Annoni - 140-155 - RB/CB

Marco Lanna - 130-148 - LB/CB

Fabio Petruzzi - 140-145 - CB

Aldair - 160-168 - CB

Gianluca Cherubini 105-120 - LB/CB

Amedeo Carboni - 145-155 - LB/DM/CM/LM

Francesco Moriero - 152-161 - RW/LW

Francesco Statuto - 140-150 - DMC/CM

Giuseppe Giannini - 161-168 - CM (playmaker)

Luigi di Biagio - 135-160 DMC/CM/CB

Jonathas Tern - 140-150 - DMF/CMF

Massimiliano Cappioli - 140-152 AMF

Alessio Scarchilli - 120-135 CMF/AMF

Daniele Berretta - 110-130 CMF/LM/RM

Franco Florio - 105-120 DMF/CMF

Abel Balbo - 153-157 - ST

Daniel Fonseca - 154-160 - ST

Francesco Totti - 140-185 - ST/AMF

Marco Branca - 145-152 ST

Marco del Vecchio - 144-156 - ST/LW

Lampros Choutos - 110 - 140 - ST

I will make other Italian teams later :)

Juventus 1995-1996

GK

Angelo Peruzzi - 170-180

Michelangelo Rampulla - 140-160

Defenders

Ciro Ferrara - 160-168 - CB/RB

Moreno Torricelli - 150-155 - LB/LWB

Massimo Carrera - 135-150 - CB/RB/LB/SW

Sergio Porrini - 130-145 - RB/CB

Pietro Vierchowod - 163-177 - CB

Gianluca Pessotto - 145-155 LB

Juan Sorin - 130-150 - LB

Midfielders

Paulo Sousa -154-163 - CM (playmaker)

Angelo di Livio 152-158 - RW/RM/RWB

Antonio Conte - 167-168 - DMF/CMF

Gianluca Marocchi - 135-150 - CMF/AMF

Didier Deschamps - 171-175 - DMF/CMF

Alessio Tacchinardi - 145-160 - DMF/CMF

Vladimir Jugovic - 162-165 - CMF/RMF/LMF/AMF

Attilio Lombardo - 145-160 - RMF/RW

Strikers

Gianluca Vialli - 176/180 - ST

Alessandro Del Piero - 170-186 - ST/AMF

Fabrizio Ravanelli - 166-168 - ST

Michele Padovano - 150-155 ST

Tommaso Rocchi - 124-164 - ST

AC MILAN

Goalkeepers

Sebastiano Rossi 162-166 GK

Mario Ielpo - 135-150 GK

Defenders

Christian Panucci - 155-168 RB/CB

Paolo Maldini - 178 -190 LB/CB

Filippo Galli - 140-164 CB

Franco Baresi - 164 - 187 SW/CB

Marcel Desailly - 170-175 CB/DMF

Francesco Coco - 140-158 LB/LWB

Mauro Tassotti - 150-170 LB/RB/LWB/RWB

Alessandro Costacurta - 168-174 CB

Midfielders

Demetrio ALbertini - 166-173 CMF/DMF (playmaker)

Dejan Savicevic - 166-178 - AMF

Massimo Ambrosini - 125-172 DMF/CMF

Tomas Locatelli - 118-158 AMF/ST

Zvonomir Boban - 162-170 AMF

Gianluca Sordo - 130-154 RW/AMF

Paolo Futre - 140- 173 AMF/ST

Patrick Vieira - 134-185 DMF/CMF

Strikers

Paolo di Canio - 148 -168 ST

George Weah - 185-187 ST

Roberto Baggio - 183-192 ST/AMF

Marco Simone - 152-162 RW/LW/ST

Gianluigi Lentini - 148-161 RW

Cheers dave west ham i have been using wikipedia from the start, and its helping me so much, also i would like to say thanks to si for the data editor, cos i amagined i would be creating players that havent been in the game for a long time but a lot of past players are on the database so i can change them from a non-player to a player by changing their date of birth (to what age they were in 1995).

Booooooom, I am very interested in expanding to all over europe with this database, however i have only scrached the surface on this database, i have just currently finished my blackburn rovers team and its taken me 3 days to do 3 teams, as i want to do it properly with full squads, (with hopefully a few club ledgens in each team ie, a young Henry at Arsenal and A young Wayne Rooney at Everton etc).

So my answer to you scotty1974, is that i cant say, i am spending all my time outside work to create this, i did give myself a month to complete the premiership, div one and two leagues. But i cant say how long until a let people download it. as i really want this to be accurate and feel like the game has gone back to the mid 90's.

I must say i am loving this. I tryed starting it with Fm09 but with the leagues being changed around too much it kept crashing on load up.

However with the new Add a league inclution to the editor i have been able to try again.

So to finish please keep posting your teams english or foriegn, and also if anyone can help on Kits from that season that can be posted to me that would be great, cos i am hoping to also put up all grahics including the older club logos and kits from season 1995/96 all for download.

Cheers Guys

I will try and get data for 5-6 Greek clubs other than Panathinaikos and send you the data. I would give myself around 3-4 weeks to finalise the details, and I'm pretty sure it will be useful in order to have Greece "up-to-date" with your database. Greece doesn't need to be playable, just the sides that compete in European competitions ;)

Cheers Made of stone. I am using Footballsquads.co.uk to tell me the players that were in each team for the season and using wikipedia for more info ie, Height, Weight, D.O.B, and positions. Currently finishing chelsea. anyone help with stadium backgrounds aswell for old stadiums ie, boltons burnden park and man citys Maine road

Awesome Braddock, better luck this time.

I'm finding pesstatsdatabase.com useful for player attributes if you're not sure what they were like. I'll tell you everything about Sheff U if you like! Also I imagine theres a season review on youtube.

Can't wait for this. I plan to go veteran with Hagi and Laudrup, maybe Valderrama.

Archived