Which CM/FM were they good in?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by VonBlade:

Players I used to have success with on the old Amiga version :

Rob Jones. DR. Liverpool.

Nii Lamptey. AMRLC. Some Belgium team.

Craig Hignett. AMC. Boro?

The aforemention Collis/Orosco.

Marco Piovanelli. AML. Brescia. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yup, they were all class. I did some work in Rob Jones' house once. icon_wink.gif Had to take the mickey though being a United fan, but he's a top bloke IRL and shame he had to retire early.

The regens were great in the original CM too. I remember getting Bernard Giggs, who turned out better than Ryan Giggs!! icon_biggrin.gif They usually tended to be a mixture of players "names" already in the database.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Maviarab:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Kim Kallstrom should have developed into a better player </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

He is a full Swedish Internation, hardly bad. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Easily one of the form players so far this season. Just because he doesn't play in the English leagues, doesn't mean he's not good icon_biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by james_33:

Julius Agahowa was good in either fm05 or fm06 - I forget which - it was when he was at Shaktar </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Agahowa was fanstastic on CM4, goals galore from him.

And Franco Costanzo on CM 01/02 was a brilliant Keeper.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by heathxxx:

The regens were great in the original CM too. I remember getting Bernard Giggs, who turned out better than Ryan Giggs!! icon_biggrin.gif They usually tended to be a mixture of players "names" already in the database. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

When I was a wee teen lad who loved the game mainly for goals and always used the editor, I added a few Brazilians to the Northern Irish squad, you can imagine my surprise when I saw U19 players called Michael Roberto Carlos, Simon Dunga and Marcos O'Neill.

Anyone remember Pablo Zegarra?

I used to sign him on a free transfer (can't remember which CM/FM) and play him behind my main strikers and he was awesome. 20 for dribbling and used to destroy the opposition and score 30+ goals. Boy do i miss him!!!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Stella:

they used to help me have an awesome rangers team on cm2 there was another play from columbia freddy leon? or freddy something he was awesome aswell </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Leon was amazing! Used to play for Millionaros or something like that

Roncatto on 03/04 was amazing - always used to sign him no matter what team I was

Also Ryan Shawcross turned into a world beater - was an MC back then though not a DC as he is now

Ruslan Nigmatulin sp? a russian goalkeeper on 01/02 i think. he was more than awesome!

Mido was my personal legend a couple of years back.

mateja kezman when he was at psv or was it ajax, anyone who played CM must of thought chelsea had a wonder signing when they bought him IRL.

Cerci of Roma

Guest Comedycare

This might have just been me but Alan Pouton (an MRC) was unbelievable in one version of CM. I signed him first every time I started a game. Last I heard he played for Grimsby. In my electronic world he was lighting up the Champions league final...

Andre Sigporrson was very good also.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Comedycare:

This might have just been me but Alan Pouton (an MRC) was unbelievable in one version of CM. I signed him first every time I started a game. Last I heard he played for Grimsby. In my electronic world he was lighting up the Champions league final...

Andre Sigporrson was very good also. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

My uncle's cousin is Alan Pouton icon_biggrin.gif

Never met him though

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Comedycare:

I loved that guy. Would sign him in later versions when he wasn't any good just to up his wages... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Pouton?

Try and use quotes because you could be talking about anyone

Guest Comedycare

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by joeyt:

I loved that guy. Would sign him in later versions when he wasn't any good just to up his wages... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Pouton?

Try and use quotes because you could be talking about anyone </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yup Pouton. Sorry if that wasn't clear.

Archived