Friendly's - Help Please

Mooono

I'm playing as Solihull Moors and throughout the season I'm playing against a team called Aalesund every other week or so to generate much needed money. About £10k a game roughly. And with such big gaps of two weeks or so when I don't play in the FA Cup (lost in 1st round to Kidderminster) I think this is a good idea.

But I'm just wondering if anyone knows of another team like this? I can make a maximum of £18k in a match and this will help greatly as I can play half the matches I do now which is tiring my team out.

Please help!

I'm playing as Solihull Moors and throughout the season I'm playing against a team called Aalesund every other week or so to generate much needed money. About £10k a game roughly. And with such big gaps of two weeks or so when I don't play in the FA Cup (lost in 1st round to Kidderminster) I think this is a good idea.

But I'm just wondering if anyone knows of another team like this? I can make a maximum of £18k in a match and this will help greatly as I can play half the matches I do now which is tiring my team out.

Please help!

Have a look at high reputation clubs and rivals. You'll get more money if you play them :thup:

I know, but I am in the Conference North so not exactly Old Trafford size stadiums. I tried that but none seem to accept. Even clubs like AA Genk and crappy ones in Bosnia and Serbia and the like dont say yes.

Come on, someone must know a team that will accept any friendly offer? I try even middle-profile clubs and they say no - Ones that don't play bar their first four friendlies which are well over.

Come on, someone must know a team that will accept any friendly offer? I try even middle-profile clubs and they say no - Ones that don't play bar their first four friendlies which are well over.

Reserve French Ligue 1 teams usually do, providing you don't have their division loaded but at least Ligue 1 and 2.

I think making cups is the best choice, when opponents are good enough you can earn much more money per match

How much money do you offer? As percentage from estimated earn

Is the same percentage necesary for every team or does it reduce for some teams, maybe the rivals?

Archived