post play-offs data update?

Robi_ts

Does anyone know of any new data updates, with teams placed in new leagues, i.e Burnley in Prem etc etc... i want to start a new game, but find it a bit pointless when teams have been promoted relegated!! if anyone does know of any, please let me know how good they are, because if they are over edited i'd rather do it myself, does my head in when people over edit teams rating/finances and change players stats ridiculously!! thanks for you help!

There wont be a new patch for 09, but you may find an update in the Editors Hideout or something, otherwise just edit the DB yourself, might take time but I am sure you would be more pleased if you did it yourself:)

The editors forum would be the best place to ask. You could also try waiting a week or so then searching google for something called fm weegie. One thing I can guarantee though is there wont be an official one released from SI.

There is one from SI. It's called FM10. ;)

Seriously, it's pretty easy to do yourself if you're only doing the English Leagues. Like trekman says, in a few weeks there may well be a weegie update out which iirc doesn't change finances or attributes.

Archived