We may ask you to send us your save game to assist in a reviewing a bug. A guide for retrieving your save file from an iOS device below:
- First, connect your iPad to your computer.
- If your computer hasn't done so already, boot iTunes.
- In iTunes, click your iPad and then click 'Apps' on the left-hand side.
- Scroll down to the 'File Sharing' panel and click 'FMT 2018'.
- Here, you can see a list of FMT folders. Click the 'games' folder, and then click 'Save to...'.
- Choose a memorable location on your computer, and click 'Select Folder'.
- This will extract all of your save games onto the computer in the location you specified, so may take a few seconds if you have many save games.
- Go to the location on your computer where you saved the 'games' folder to and find the save game you wished to obtain.
If the file size is under 10MB you can attach it directly, if not please use our SI Cloud service and remember to let us know the file name.
Edited by Neil Brock