Sports Interactive Community
  • General

7 questions in this category

1. Help! - The Game Won't Run

If you are suffering from a crash or the game failing to run, please try fully restarting the device as a first step. To turn the device off: Press and hold the Sleep/Wake button for a few seconds until the red "slide to power off" slider appears, and then slide the slider. To turn it on again: Press and hold the Sleep/Wake button until the Apple logo appears. It will then boot up in a few seconds. If you are still experiencing issues, please visit our forum to check whether any o
    2. What should I do if I find a bug in the game?

Please check whether the issue has already reported and if not, report it to the iOS bugs forum: http://community.sigames.com/forumdisplay.php/531-iOS-Bugs-Forum. Please provide as much information as possible, including the device you are using and the iOS version you are running; Screenshots are always very helpful.
    3. How do I access my Save files?

TWe may ask you to send us your save game to assist in a reviewing a bug. A guide for retrieving your save file from an iOS device can be found here: http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/443212-iOS-How-to-send-us-your-save-filess
    4. How many nations can I run on my device?

You can run up to three nations. You can also customise how far down the pyramid you run.
    5. Why can’t I manage an international team?

National management is an unlockable in Football Manager Touch. You can unlock it by winning a Manager of the Year award. You can also skip ahead and purchase it from the Store.
    6. How do I change the game’s language?

Football Manager Touch 2016 uses the same language as the tablet is set to when you first boot the game. If you wish to change the language, do the following: In game, go to the Preferences screen Tap ‘Reset to default’ Close the game fully Change the language on your tablet to the desired language Boot FMT 2016. It should now be in the correct language You can now change your tablet language back.
    7. Why did the game close when in the background?

When you background an app on iOS (i.e. the game is not the currently active window on screen), iOS may decide it needs to free up some memory. If so, it may close FMT in the background. To combat this, we have introduced recovery saves. If iOS has killed the game in the background, then when you boot the game up again, the Start Screen will have a popup asking you if you want to restore your last save game. If you choose to restore it, the game will load a save from the point you backgroun
    Sign in to follow this