Firstly, please ensure that the device's memory card is not mounted as an external drive on the computer. Mounting your device as an external disk will leave the game (and probably most of your other apps) unable to run.
Secondly, please try fully rebooting your device and running the game again.
If neither of the above have met with any success, it's possible that some of the game's data may be corrupt - this is especially likely if you have only just installed the game and have never been able to get it to run. If this is the case, please try the following steps. We recommend using a file explorer app on your phone for this (Androzip and ES File Explorer are two good free examples):
· Locate the folder ‘Android/data/com.sigames.fmm2017/files/’
· Back up the ‘save_games’ folder from inside this to somewhere safe
· If you have unlockables you wish to keep, go back up a step to the ‘Android/data/com.sigames.fmm2017/files’ folder, enter the ‘installed’ folder inside this and back up the ‘game.cfg’ file somewhere safe
· Uninstall the game
· The game should then give you the choice of which data to download once again
· Copy the game.cfg and the save_games folder back to their original locations
The game should then give you the choice of which data to download once again
If the game is still not working correctly for you, please get in contact with us via the bugs forum (start your own thread so we can keep track of the issue).