If you have purchased the game from Google Play and you are receiving a message that the game is from an unofficial source, firstly try opening the Google Play app to check that there are no connectivity issues with this.
If this does not work, try rebooting your device, ensuring you are logged into the Google Play account used to purchase the game, and then try to run the game once again. You should only need to do this once.
If this does not work, please try the following steps. We recommend using a file explorer app on your phone for this (Androzip and ES File Explorer are two good free examples):
· Locate the folder ‘Android/data/com.sigames.fmm2017/files/’
· Back up the ‘save_games’ folder from inside this to somewhere safe
· If you have unlockables you wish to keep, go back up a step to the ‘Android/data/com.sigames.fmm2017/files’ folder, enter the ‘installed’ folder inside this and back up the ‘game.cfg’ file somewhere safe
· Uninstall the game
· The game should then give you the choice of which data to download once again
· Copy the game.cfg and the save_games folder back to their original locations
If you are still receiving this message after trying the above, please post in our Android Bugs Forum - we'll probably need to ask for some technical details from your device to help us work out what is happening.