Mac OS X (all versions)
- Open Finder.
- Click the ‘Go’ menu in the menubar.
- Press and hold down the ‘Option’ (Alt) key.
- Click the ‘Library’ item in the menu.
- Go into the folder named ‘Application Support’ then ‘Sports Interactive’
- Click into the ‘Football Manager 2020’ folder
- Within here, delete the ‘Preferences’ and/or ‘Caches’ folder
Upon deleting these folders, they will be regenerated when you launch the game. The next time you launch the game remember to change any preferences you wish to have changed (such as auto saves, sound level or game display mode).