To fix a problem where save games no longer appear when attempting to load them in game, please do as stated below:
- Open finder, and select go from the menu bar at the top of the screen
- Hold down the option key which should then show the library folder. Select library to open it.
- Navigate to: Library > Application Support > Steam > steamapps > common > Football Manager 2019 (leave the finder window open and proceed to the next step. You should see the fm app in this folder)
- Open settings > security & privacy > privacy > select full disk access and then select the padlock on the bottom left. Enter your password to unlock
- Now, drag the FM app icon in the finder window from the previous steps into the list of apps that are allowed full access to the disk