- To make sure your game downloads, make sure Football Manager 2019 is not already running in the Pre-Release Beta version.
- If it doesn't update on launch, restart Steam.
- If that still doesn't work, verify your game cache as shown below:
- Load Steam
- From the 'Library' section, right-click on the game and select 'Properties' from the menu.
- Select the 'Local Files' tab and click the 'Verify Integrity of Game Cache' button.
- Steam will verify the game's files - this process may take several minutes. This will always download a number of files even if you've just verified the game.
- Once the process is completed, the Check Window will automatically exit.
- We recommend verifying your cache twice to make sure all files are fully downloaded.
Edited by Neil Brock