Sports Interactive Community
  • Getting Started

5 questions in this category

1. Where can I buy the game?

Football Manager 2019 Touch on Nintendo Switch™ is only available digitally and can be purchased in the Nintendo eShop: https://www.nintendo.co.uk/Games/Nintendo-Switch-download-software/Football-Manager-2019-Touch-1477415.html
    2. How do I install the game onto a microSD card?

If you have a microSD card inserted into your Nintendo Switch™ console, the eShop should install the game to your microSD card automatically and save your data on the microSD card as well. It should only install to the internal storage if there is no microSD card inserted or there is no remaining space on the microSD card.
    3. Help! I can't install the game?

Please create a new thread on our bugs forum and we’ll do our best to talk you through resolving any problems you might be having with installing the game.
    4. Help! The game won’t run!

If you are suffering from a crash or the game failing to run, please try full restarting your Nintendo Switch™ as a first step. To turn the device off: hold down the Power button for a few seconds then select Power Options > Power Off when prompted. To turn it on again: Press and hold the Power button, then release when the Nintendo logo appears. If the game fails to run immediately after purchasing and installing it, it is possible that it may not have downloaded or installed
    Sign in to follow this