Some users have been reporting issues with Nvidia drivers and have found that if you are having issues you can uninstall and reinstall your GPU drivers as shown here -
If this doesn't work, we suggest doing as stated below:
- Right-click on desktop and go to the nVidia Control Panel
- Click on the 'Manage 3D Settings' tab.
- Under Global Settings make sure everything is active.
- For the ones that only have the options of 'Off', 'Quality', or 'Performance', please choose 'Quality'.
- Then confirm to save your changes
This should allow the game to run without issue. If you're still having issues after all of the above, we would recommend rolling back to drivers released in March which are confirmed to work with the game:
Nvidia Desktop Drivers: https://www.nvidia.com/download/driverResults.aspx/132845/en-us
Nvidia Laptop Drivers: https://www.nvidia.com/download/driverResults.aspx/131974/en-us
After doing so you may find that updating to the latest drivers straight after installing the March drivers will allow the latest drivers to work without issue.