Star ratings are vitally important as an indicator for which players to sign or select for your team. There are a number of things taken into account for star ratings, which would go to explain why some big clubs cannot find ‘Five Star’ players, or why smaller clubs can have a ‘Five Star’ player who aren’t the best players in the game.
Star Ratings are dependent on the following:
- The reputation of the club
- The reputation of the league/competition the team is playing in
- The ability of the players already in your current squad
- The ability of your scout/coach in being able to read Current and Potential Ability
- The ability of the player