Mac OS X (all versions)
- Open Finder.
- Click the ‘Go’ menu in the menubar.
- Press and hold down the ‘Option’ (Alt) key.
- Click the ‘Library’ item in the menu.
- Go into the folder named ‘Application Support’ then ‘Sports Interactive’
- Click into the ‘Football Manager 2016’ folder
- Within here, delete the ‘Cache’ folder
Please bear in mind, these are not your save games or the same folder which contains these, this folder is completely unrelated. The folder will be regenerated back to default when you next launch the game.