• Crash on official license screen

beccauva
    • Public Status: Need More Info Files Uploaded: None

The game crashes on the official license screen. 

Reinstalling the game (giving the same document folder) and reebooting was not effective 

I have tried to launch a "clean" install as well as a modified install with graphics stuff with the same result 

Note: Only the first time I installed the app I succeeded to run the game then only crashes after crashes... Please help

Redmi Note 8 pro (6GB RAM) 

MIUI  12. 5.7

Android 11 RP1A

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• SI Staff

Hello @beccauva. We have just released a new update that addresses a load of crashing issues. Could you please ensure that you've downloaded the update (14.0.4) and let us know if this fixes your issue or not?

Thanks Ewan. Now the situation with the update is the following. 

-"light" install only with approx 65 MB of graphic add-ons. OK

-install like FMM 21 with more graphic add-ons CRASH

I image this kind of issues cannot be supported... 

But if it is not a phone problem, I would have appreciated somewhere a clear statement that big custom add ons this year are not managed. 

• SI Staff

Hello @beccauva. Thanks for letting us know that Minor Update 14.0.4 resolved your crash issues. Unfortunately we don't officially support third-party mods like logo packs. If you are having problems running the game with them installed we recommend you remove them for the moment.

Dear @Ewan Aiton, thanks for the answer. I understand the reason of the "official" position.

On the other hand IMO there is no sense in playing an UCL game in the exact graphical frame with a medieval club logo... 

Let me say that as I bought FMM 19, FMM20, FMM 21, FMM 22 and as they were able to manage even bigger packs  (and with older mobiles), I have expected the same for FMM 23. 

If not, an "official" statement would have been fair about that in the game description on Play store.